How to Use an AliExpress Coupon Online
After adding your desired wholesale items to your online 'shopping cart,' you will be able to redeem an AliExpress coupon code during the checkout process, as highlighted below.
Follow these steps below to apply your aliexpress.com coupon code at checkout:
- Review your items, and select a shipping preference from a drop-down list. In most cases, free shipping is already selected, which takes longer than other options, such as FedEx IE, UPS Express Saver, and UPS Expedited.
- If a seller is offering a store promotion, you can choose to click on 'Get Seller Coupons.' If something is applicable to your order, click 'Get Now.'
- Click 'Buy All' to continue.
- A pop-up screen appears which prompts returning members to log-in, and allows new customers to create a free account.
- Type in your shipping information, and then scroll down to review order.
- Enter your promo code in the field designated 'Enter coupon code,' and then click 'Apply.'
- To continue on, click 'Place Order' to make payment arrangements and complete the transaction with the seller of your goods.
AliExpress Super Deals
Updated on a daily basis, AliExpress has a SuperDeals section which features big savings on bulk orders of high-quality items that range from teeth whitening pens to wedding engagement jewelery cut down by 50 percent.
This section is separated into Today's Deals (new bargain prices for Daily Deals that start at midnight), Weekend Deals, and Featured Deals.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About AliExpress
- Did you know that the AliExpress SuperDeals page offers steep discounts of up to 91% on sale items that include Mache 3 Razor Blades?
- You can enjoy free shipping on almost all items sold on AliExpress.
- AliExpress ships to more than 200 countries and regions, such as Brazil, France, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Italy & Germany.
- When you make an account with AliExpress, you will receive a $5 off coupon valid on your first purchases made within the next 7 days.
- Monthly special VIP discounts of 60% off are granted to 'Platinum' buyers who spend more than $6999 within a 90-day period.
Whether you're looking for an online retailer that sells affordably priced goods equipped to satisfy the needs of a family reunion or outfit a neighborhood market, you'll need to gain access to a wholesale marketplace with the ability to fill bulk orders. Customers often turn to global wholesale marketplaces, such as Joor, DHgate, Etsy Wholesale, and AliExpress, which has been offering competitive prices on more than 100 million products from thousands of sellers since it launched in 2010.
Mostly comprised of small Chinese businesses that sell goods to international online buyers, AliExpress is a retail service associated with Alibaba.com enterprises which has become one of the largest B2B online marketplaces in the world. AliExpress processes hundreds of thousands of orders hailing from different countries across the globe with sites translated into five languages, and shipping to more than 200 countries and regions.
With a wide-ranging inventory, customers may purchase well-known brands in addition to international selections that include the likes of Durex condoms, Apple iPhone cases, Victoria Secret's PINK collection, Scholl Velvet Soft Pedi products, Karcher Pressure Washers, Xiaomi MiBands, Clorts Outdoor Shoes, the Mr. Fuzzy Magica Worm Magic Trick toy, Real Madrid Kid's soccer jerseys, and Tour de France cycling jackets for men.
In addition to browsing the online site by keyword for 'wireless routers,' 'sapphire jewelry,' or 'gladiator sandals,' AliExpress.com also has a mobile app which brings consumers closer to purchasing low-priced wholesale goods from anywhere. Customers may also scan the inventory by selecting broader categories such as Men, Women, Kid & Baby, Electronics, Sports, Healthy & Beauty, Home & Garden, and Automotive.
The fastest-moving products on AliExpress are highlighted as the most popular products of the week (weekly bestsellers) or 'Hot Products' that sell out fast. Browse AliExpress Collections to find hand-picked selections by the company, which are updated on a weekly basis. In an effort to provide secure transactions for customers, AliExpress offers Buyer Protection that covers purchases from the start of a transaction until delivery has been made.
You can purchase just one item, or take advantage of increasing your savings by buying more wholesale products. Additionally, those who consistently purchase large bulk orders qualify to take advantage of AliExpress' VIP Membership, which offers three different levels: Platinum ($6999), Gold ($3999) and Silver ($999+). Customers who meet the minimum payment requirements are assigned a membership status that is reviewed and renewed accordingly.
To further increase your savings, AliExpress also accepts coupon codes for the purchase of any regularly priced items – only when your order amount exceeds the minimum purchase requirement. To maximize the amount of money saved, using a coupon code from Giving Assistant not only leads to cash back bonuses, but also allows you to spread good to others in need.
To get an idea of how to make a purchase through AliExpress, the following YouTube video illustrates many points – from concerns of buyer protection to the different types of wholesale products available.
AliExpress Social Media Links
AliExpress on Facebook: Follow the company on Facebook to view informational videos on how to make the most out of AliExpress' services and browse interesting posts from around the world.
AliExpress on Instagram: Check beautiful pictures or take part in the AliExpress photo competition. Besides that, this Instagram account is the right place to be to find some great deals.
AliExpress Contact Info
160 Greentree Drive
Dover, DE 19904
Phone: (408) 748-1200