Chronicle Books Cash Back
Get cash back every time you shop for best sellers and other items for your collection at Chronicle Books.
Introducing Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
Get the money back that you want now and not later. Giving Assistant offers the highest cash back rates for Chronicle Books around.
Stop waiting around for your cash back bonuses. With Giving Assistant, you can get the money deposited into your account within 72 hours or less.
Have problems getting the money you got back, or missing money you should see in your account? Send Giving Assistant a quick email to get your money added back to your account.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Chronicle Books
- Employees working for Chronicle Books volunteer several times a year to help needy charities and organizations located in and around San Francisco.
- Its Fellowship Program helps students and recent graduates learn more about publishing, designing book covers, digital publishing, children's books and marketing.
- Chronicle Books maintains its own blog that it updates with news about the company, articles on the hottest books and Q&As.
- Authors can submit their own manuscripts for evaluation, and if the company likes the book, it will make the publication available for sale.
- Shoppers can search for mainstream and independent books, but the company also offers a wide selection of stationary and gift ideas too.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Chronicle Books
Redeeming a coupon code while shopping at Chronicle Books is simple and easy.
- Browse the website to find all the gifts, stationary, new books and best sellers that you want, and add as many items to your virtual shopping cart as you would like. Once you finish shopping, click the check out to load a new page.
- The website will take you to a page that shows all the items in your cart, giving you the chance to remove items, change quantities or make any other changes you might like.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you find a large box that says, "Discount Codes" in it. Enter your code in that box.
- Click the button labeled Update Shopping Cart on the right hand side of the page.
- This tells you the new price of your order.
- You can then continue shopping or click the Proceed to Checkout button to enter your payment information.
Chronicle Books Review
With so many people reading books and browsing magazines on their tablets, it's sometimes hard to remember just how much a real book feels in your hands. Chronicle Books wants to change that and remind you that there is something special about reading a real book. Founded in 1967 in San Francisco, the company originally offered books released by independent publishers and self-published books. In the 1980s, Chronicle Books expanded and began releasing books for kids too. Though it originally started as a branch of the San Francisco Chronicle, which is where its name comes from, with one employee, it now has more than 200 employees and is one of the most recognized and reputable independent publishers in the country.
Though similar to Barnes and Noble and Books-A-Million, Chronicle Books offers more than just popular books and best sellers. The company actually publishes more than 300 new books each year, including some exclusive titles that are not available anywhere else. Chronicle Books hopes to foster the next great writers and assist them in coming up with new ideas. You can see that for yourself in the following video. Called "642 Things to Write About," the video focuses on helping struggling writers come up with new topics and get over their writer's block.
Since its founding, Chronicle Books had a goal in mind to help protect the environment and the community in general. Its employees often volunteer at local San Francisco organizations to help the homeless and other struggling groups in the city. The company also moved its head office to an environmentally friendly part of the city and used sustainable and recycled materials when designing and building that new office. The company also recycles and encourages its employees to take steps to preserve the environment.
Though Chronicle Books is a bookstore, it also offers more than just popular books. When you search the site, you can find bestselling books by some of the top authors in the world, but you'll also find loads of gift ideas for kids and adults. You can even search the site for specific types of gift ideas, including journals, kids' toys and craft kits. Don't forget that you can also browse the site for books and gifts relating to specific topics. Search for architecture books, classic literature or even cookbooks for all the people on your gift list.
Chronicle Books is an independent publisher that does more than a traditional vanity press might do. Authors with completed manuscripts can contact the company and submit a copy of the book. The company will then review that work and decide whether it has merit and needs more work, if it's ready to go or if it is not suitable for publishing. Authors who work with Chronicle Books will see the company turn their manuscripts into books and see those books go live on the site. The company takes a portion of the sale price and gives the rest back to the author.
Though many people now read books on their electronic devices, you can find real books at Chronicle Books. Shop for non-fiction, fictions, kids' books and dozens of gift ideas for the holidays and more. Check the site every day as you never know what might become available.
Chronicle Books Social Media Links
Chronicle Books on Twitter: Follow the store on Twitter to find out when new articles go up on its blogs, when the latest releases land on the site and for news and information about all your favorite authors.
Chronicle Books on Facebook: When you stay connected with Chronicle Books on Facebook, you can share your favorite posts and pictures with others. You'll also learn more about new releases and find out about upcoming sales.
Chronicle Books on Pinterest: Get fun ideas and tips on how to display your favorite books and treasured collections. You may find lots of book and inspirational quotes that you want to share and pin too.
Chronicle Books on Tumblr: Check out how others like to relax while curled up with their favorite books. See plenty of funny posts, pictures and blogs or articles for book lovers from around the web.
Chronicle Books on Google+: Connect with the company on Google+ to see great videos and pictures. You may even see alternative covers for bestselling books and new covers available for classic books.
Chronicle Books on YouTube: Watch videos from craft enthusiasts and book lovers just like you on YouTube. Pick up tips on what to write or draw and see behind the scenes footage of popular videos.
Chronicle Books on Instagram: Get inspiration when arranging your favorite books or before sitting down to read. You may even feel jealous of the collections posted on Instagram.
Chronicle Books Customer Service Contact Info
680 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Telephone Number: (800) 759-0190
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org