Crazy8.com Cash Back
Shop for children's clothes on Crazy8.com and earn money for your favorite charity at the same time by donating the cash back offer.
Although coupons can save you money, earning cash back for your favorite charity can make you feel good while shopping.
Giving Assistant is the smart way to earn money for the charity of your choice while shopping at Crazy8.com by consistently offering the highest cash back rate.
Giving Assistant also offers instant cash back with average payout available 72 hours after purchase. If for some reason you have an issue with your cash back refund, Giving Assistant can fix the issue over email due to its hassle-free guarantee.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Crazy8.com
- Crazy 8 is a member of the Gymboree Group that got its start holding Mommy and Me classes in the San Francisco area.
- Connect with customers to keep the focus on creating unique and stylish children's clothing options that best fit the customers' needs.
- The Crazy 8 brand is constantly innovating to find the newest and most relevant clothing, along with a unique store environment.
- With Crazy 8 clothing, kids are able to mix and match any of the clothing and accessories to be their own unique individual.
- The low prices and deals available at Crazy 8 make giving your child a style of his own easy, whether a baby or pre-teen.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Crazy8.com
- After adding the desired clothing and accessories to your shopping cart on Crazy8.com, you can apply a coupon code to your order by following the below steps.
- Hover over the shopping bag icon in the top right corner of the page and click on the Checkout button.
- Once you are in the shopping cart, you can view and edit the items you selected and see the breakdown of the total price.
- Underneath estimated total information, there is a box for you to enter a promo code.
- Once you enter the code, click on the Enter button. The estimated total should update with the discount applied if it was entered correctly.
- You can then choose to check out using PayPal, sign in to an existing account, create a new account, or check out as a guest. If you check out as a guest or create a new account, you will need to enter all of your billing and shipping information for completing the checkout process.
Although Crazy8.com does not have an outlet store or clearance section, you can go into the sale section of the website to find the current sales. These sales are broken down into sections depending on the type of clothes you are looking for, such as Girls, Boys, Toddler Boys, and Toddler Girls. There is also a $4.99 and Under sale section, where you can find the items that have the largest discounts.
Crazy 8 is owned by the Gymboree brand of children's clothing, but it is meant to be a lower cost option than its parent company. Because of its budget friendly offerings, Crazy 8 is comparable to other lower priced children's clothing line, such as Carter's and The Children's Place. However, Crazy 8 has an exclusive vibe to its clothing and stores that these other clothing retailers lack.
The high-end look of the brick and mortar Crazy 8 stores make it hard to believe that the stylish clothing is affordable for most families. If you like the convenience of online shopping, the brand also has an online store where you can find everything you see in stores and more. Because of its exclusive feel, parents often find that their children can create their own unique look without looking like every other child. The clothes are made from high-quality material that seems to hold up longer than other stores with budget-friendly children's clothing.
Crazy 8 offers a variety of basic children's clothing in both boys' and girls' styles. For girls, you can find dresses, jeans, skirts, and shirts, while parents of boys will find a large selection of jeans, T-shirts, sweaters, sweatpants, and pajamas. There are also clothing specific to toddler boys and girls for parents of younger children.
The basics found at Crazy 8 can be mixed and matched to create a variety of unique styles for your child. You can also find many different shoe styles, hair accessories and sunglasses to complete your child's look. For a sneak peek of some of the clothing styles and outfits you can find at Crazy 8, check out this parent's Spring Clothing Haul.
Even with the everyday low prices of the clothing, Crazy 8 often has sales and discounts available both in store and online. Although mainly focused on basics for your child's wardrobe, you can also find some hard to locate items that are not available at other similar stores, such as fashionable outerwear pieces and slim fit pajamas. Purchasing items from this brand also makes it more likely that your child will stand out in a crowd, rather than look like every other child because not all parents have discovered it yet.
One downside of shopping at Crazy 8 is the unpredictability of styles and colors of each item. For example, there may be dresses in every color and style imaginable, while boys' pants lack the same variety. Despite this, the low prices and high-quality styles, make Crazy 8 a great option for filling out your child's wardrobe. With sizes ranging from 6 months to kids 14, you can shop here for your children for many years.
Crazy8.com Social Media Links
Crazy8.com on Facebook: Go to Crazy 8's Facebook page to view images and descriptions of the newest styles. At certain times, the company runs comment and win sweepstakes, where you comment on specific posts to be entered to win a variety of prizes or discounts.
Crazy8.com on Pinterest: On Crazy 8's Pinterest page, you can view styles broken down by season and outfit ideas for mixing and matching clothing and accessories. The company also pins beautiful seasonal photos, colorful images, and celebratory backgrounds.
Crazy8.com on Instagram: Get some outfit inspiration and be the first to see the newest children's styles, on the Crazy 8 Instagram page. You can also find some inspirational quotes, holiday inspiration, and new wardrobe ideas for every season.
Crazy8.com Customer Service Contact Info
2299 Kids Way
Dixon, CA 95620
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 427-8998
Email Address: email@example.com