5 Things You Didn't Know About Deal Dash
- The average savings off retail prices for items sold via online auction on DealDash are 95 percent for most items.
- DealDash protects its bidders from unfair bid jumping with its "No Jumper" auctions that prevent new bidders from bidding after the $5 mark is reached.
- The site does feature a "Buy It Now" option for some items, which allows shoppers to forgo the bidding process and purchase an item immediately.
- Unlike some other online auction sites, all the items auctioned on DealDash are brand new and backed by manufacturer's warranties.
- DealDash is audited by one of "The Big Four" accounting firms, Ernst & Young, to ensure that its operations are run in accordance with regulations.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at DealDash
It's relatively easy to redeem a coupon code at DealDash during the sign-up process when you select the bid package that you want to start out with. Simply follow the steps outlined below to apply a coupon code to your DealDash account:
- Navigate to the bottom of the home page to click on the blue 'Get Started' button located in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Pick a username, and input it into the corresponding text box to check to see if it's already in use or not. If it's not, proceed to the next text box where you'll input your email address.
- Input a password into the 'Password' text box.
- Click the orange 'Have a Promo Code (Optional)' link to cause the 'Promo Code' text box to appear. Input your coupon code into the provided text box, and then click on the orange 'Apply' button before clicking on the blue 'Next' button.
- Select your starting bid package, and then input your credit card information or your PayPal information to purchase your bids.
Like eBay and uBid, DealDash is an online auction site where shoppers can bid on items and score them at rock-bottom prices. However, unlike some of its competitors, DealDash online offers items for auction that are brand new and are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. You never have to worry about receiving damaged or used merchandise on DealDash. What's more is that first-time bidders who are skeptical of spending their money on DealDash can be relieved to learn that DealDash refunds their bid packs if they don't win at least one auction. Therefore, you really have nothing to lose when you bid on DealDash thanks to the site's money-back if not bid is won guarantee.
The site was founded in February of 2009 by an award-winning entrepreneur, William Wolfram. It's based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and it's currently the longest running "penny auction" on the Web. The site boasts more than 8 million registered users since its inception. As a penny auction website, DealDash operates a bit differently from other online auction sites. Instead of simply bidding on items recklessly, DealDash requires shoppers to first sign up for an account and purchase a bid package before they can begin bidding on the site. Bid packages are relatively affordable with bids starting at just 60 cents. However, the site frequently runs bid package specials with bids being sold for as low as 14 cents apiece, so shoppers can purchase discounted bids during these promotional bids for even more savings. The number of bids that come in a bid pack vary from package to package, but generally they range anywhere from 100 bids per pack to 1,000 bids per pack.
The way that the bidding process works is relatively simple. Each item begins with a bid of 0 dollars, and each time a bid is placed on an item, the bid price is run up by 1 cent. When a shopper places a bid on an item, a "bid" is deducted from their available bids. Each time a bid is placed, then the auction clock for the item is reset for 10 ten seconds, and if another bid isn't placed on the item within that 10 seconds, then the last bidder wins the item and claims victory. However, unlike some other online auction sites that require the immediate purchase of the item after the auction is up, DealDash gives the shopper 14 days from the bidding time to purchase the item for the final bid price, which makes it so that shoppers can bid with their pre-bought bids even if they don't have the funds in their bank accounts right away to purchase the item for the bid upon price right when they win it.
Unsuccessful bidders who don't win the items they've bid upon don't necessarily have to go away empty-handed, though, with all their bids wasted. DealDash allows them to purchase the same item that they bid on at a "Buy It Now" price if they wish to do so within a week after the auction's ended.
Also, to make the bidding process less stressful, DealDash offers the "BidBuddy" system. With BidBuddy, instead of having to sit at the computer screen and manually click to place a bid every 10 seconds, shoppers can denote the number of bids that they wish to place on an item, and the automatic bidding tool will automatically place those bids for them during the final seconds of the auction to attempt to keep the bidders on top of the bid so that they may secure their bids. If the shoppers have any unplaced bids at the end of the auction, then those bids are merely credited back to their accounts.
Not only can you have fun bidding for items on DealDash and scoring everything from expensive electronics to household appliances at rock-bottom prices, but you can save even more money off your initial bid prices when you choose to use coupon codes from Giving Assistant.
One of the most popular videos on YouTube that features DealDash is "DealDash Review-Winning Tips by Real Customers of DealDash.com." In this video, the television show, "The Balancing Act" invites two real-life customers of DealDash on its show to provide its viewers with tips on how to score low prices on expensive items by winning auctions on DealDash.com.
DealDash Social Media Links
DealDash on Twitter: Follow DealDash's latest Tweets by following its Twitter page. DealDash's Tweets include everything from announcements to features of successful bidders who have scored expensive items at epic prices.
DealDash on Pinterest: DealDash's Pinterest boards are great references to turn to when you need inspiration for your own home and shopping endeavors. Check out popular boards like "In the Kitchen," "Sweet Tooth" and "Daily Deals" to stay in the loop on the latest savings on the site.
DealDash Customer Service Contact Info
12805 Hwy 55
Plymouth, MN 55441
Telephone Number: +1 (855) 455-3325
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org