Drugstore.com Cash Back
- Maximize the satisfaction you get when saving money with coupons and promo codes from Drugstore.com. Wouldn't you like the same gratification with your cash back?
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- The average Drugstore.com payment is released within 72 hours – no more waiting for months.
- Enjoy the Highest Cash Back Rates for Drugstore.com.
- Take advantage of cash back that is 100% Hassle Free. Any missing cash back? Shoot us an email and we will immediately take care of it.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Drugstore.com
- Browse Drugstore.com's video library to find information on products sold online & highlights on health news & medical products.
- The Drugstore.com Foundation was created in 1999, and has donated nearly a million dollars to local charitable organizations.
- From jerky snacks to coffee creamer, Drugstore.com offers volume discounts, where the more you buy, the more you save.
- With every purchase made through the free Drugstore.com Dollars reward program, you can earn credit redeemable on future orders.
- Drugstore.com has an Everyday Free Shipping offer when you make a minimum purchase totaling $35 or more.
How to Redeem a Coupon on Drugstore.com
After adding your vitamins and supplements to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a DrugStore.com coupon code during the checkout process, as shown below:
- After clicking 'Checkout,' returning customers are asked to login using their email address and password, while new users start the checkout process by entering their billing information (address) and shipping address.
- New users will scroll down to choose a method of payment from the following options: Credit Card, PayPal, or Bill Me Later.
- New users will also create a password in order to gain access to their order status, as well as be able to make purchases in the future.
- Click 'Continue with Checkout.'
- Scroll down to enter your coupon code in the Promo Codes and Gift Cards field, and then click 'Apply.'
- After reviewing your order, click 'Place Your Order' to complete the transaction.
Drugstore.com Sales, Coupons & Clearance
Drugstore.com has a 'Sales and Coupons' section that highlights the current sales on the site, which could take up to 60% off or provide specific dollar amount savings. The online retailer also has a separate 'Clearance' section filled with deep discounts, promotional offers, and reduced-price items that are available until the stock sells out.
When you're looking to save money on mascara and lip gloss, or need something to overcome allergy season, follow the lead of savvy shoppers who cut costs with online retailers that sell affordable health and beauty care products. Joining the likes of DuaneReade.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, CVS and Amway, Drugstore.com has been dubbed'the uncommon drugstore' – known for offering competitive prices and an extensive inventory that includes vitamins, diet and fitness, medicine, baby supplies, household goods, and other health aids.
Drugstore.com has been supplying cosmetics, hair care, skin care, and over-the-counter medication since it launched its web services in 1999. With past associations with Rite Aid, Amazon.com, and GNC, Drugstore.com was acquired by Walgreens in 2011, which now allows customers to enjoy the pharmacy benefits of the chain. In addition to the Drugstore.com website, storefronts called Beauty.com and VisionDirect.com are found under the same umbrella.
When browsing the Drugstore.com website, you can search by categories, such as Baby & Mom, Sexual Well-Being, Household, Food & Pets, Personal Care, Beauty, and Medicine & Health. Drop-down menus for each category reveal more specific product categories, like 'pacifiers and teethers,' 'foot care,' and 'water filtration.' Scroll down through the homepage of Drugstore.com to locate Category Deals, Product Spotlights, and a link that leads to a virtual encyclopedia of information that includes a question and answer section.
Green and natural products with brands, such as Burt's Bees, Tom's, Eos, Nordic Naturals, Kind, and Seventh Generation, are sold through Drugstore.com's The Natural Store – which has a separate section all to itself. Those who shop the FSA store link on Drugstore.com will find one of the largest online selections of Flexible Spending Account-eligible products, including Band-Aids, Braun baby thermometers, and Ace knee support.
Customers often sing the praises of Drugstore.com's reasonable prices, their range of inventory, frequent sales, and many other conveniences, such as being able to schedule automatic reorders, which lead to free shipping and getting 10% off or more to boot. Additional ways to save money include using a Drugstore.com coupon code, which not only provides you with extra benefits, but also allows you to do something good for those in need when you complete a transaction using a promo code from Giving Assistant.
Product highlights represent some of the more popular uploads on Drugstore.com's YouTube channel. So far, a video titled 'Mangroomer Ultimate ProGroomer and Trimmer with Power Burst' has attracted the most views.
Drugstore.com Social Media Links
Drugstore.com on Twitter: Join happy customers who share their experiences, and interact with the company as they Tweet information on sales, buying guides, and product highlights.
Drugstore.com on Facebook: As a follower, you'll be the first to learn about new sales and promotions, as well as communicate with customer service.
Drugstore.com on Google+: From highlights on new personal care products added to the site to vitamin sale alerts, keep up to date with the latest happenings at Drugstore.com.
Drugstore.com on Pinterest: Outside of the beauty, health and personal care product highlights, this account also features Boards called 'Deals for Dad,' 'A Natural Baby,' and 'Giftable Gadgets.'
Drugstore.com on YouTube: This channel is primarily comprised of video uploads that highlight customer product reviews, company information, and featured brands.
Drugstore.com Contact Info
411 108th Ave NE, Suite 1600
Bellevue, WA 98004
Telephone Number: 1-800-378-4786