5 Things You Didn't Know About Filson.com
- Free shipping is worth receiving for purchases over $100 on any and all high-quality products of the Filson.com web store.
- Did you know that you can wear a leather backpack outside while it's raining? You can if you buy it from Filson.com.
- Filson.com is still selling the same rugged clothing and outerwear that Clinton Filson produced for the freezing winter of the 1897 Gold Rush.
- What Clinton Filson started in 1897 still rings true today: Filson.com field-tests all of the items that they create to ensure integrity.
- Since opening a new manufacturing facility in Seattle, Filson.com expanded their line with the production of luggage, apparel, and accessories.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Filson.com
After you add items to the cart, you may redeem a coupon code during the checkout process as illustrated below:
- Add your last product to the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart', you see the 'Your Shopping Cart' page in which you add your code in space provided.
- If you are satisfied, click 'checkout', or if paying by PayPal or Amazon, click one of those links and follow the directions.
- If clicking 'checkout', either need to sign into your account or complete checkout as 'guest'.
- If signing in as 'guest', click that choice, then click 'Continue'.
- Fill in your billing information. Click choice for sending to your address or another address. Then click 'Continue'.
- Fill out shipping information if sending to another address, then click 'Continue'.
- Decide on shipping method, then click 'Continue'.
- For payment information, click choice of Amazon, PayPal, or Credit Card.
- If applicable, fill out credit card information. When finished, click 'Continue'.
- Check the 'Order Review' page, making sure information is correct. Once satisfied, click 'Place Order' to conclude the checkout process.
Developing a clothing line that delivers was no accident. Clinton Filson, taking after his father, grew to love pioneering as well as the great outdoors. In his adult years, his love of the outdoors found him moving around the countryside of Nebraska as a railroad conductor. By 1897, after he moved to Seattle and the Klondike Gold Rush ensued, Clinton, with a reputation for honesty, a smart work ethic, and a background in a small loggers' outfitting store, decided to make his mark. Filson.com keeps this status going by creating products that withstand regular use as well as the same bitter, freezing cold weather that the pursuers of gold had endured.
Filson.com still utilizes the same rugged, reliable materials that created trust in the Filson name, so you can feel good about saving with Filson.com coupon codes when you purchase clothing, jackets, luggage, handbags, or even fishing and hunting gear. Yes, Filson.com expanded from humble beginnings. A new manufacturing facility in Seattle brought forth luggage, apparel, and accessories. Besides the online store, flagship stores are located in Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, and Portland to name a few.
How did Clinton know just how dangerous the freezing cold weather was to handle while searching for gold? How can any manufacturer know what is necessary to create? He kept in close contact with his customers. The Filson name earned recognition from a special plaid, jacket-like shirt that Clinton added and received a patent on in 1914 for the timber industry. This shirt, known as the Filson Cruiser, continues to be the best-selling item.
So what exactly is in store for you? Well, much like the familiar eddiebauer.com and LLBean.com, Filson.com caters to men and women who like casual, sturdy, sustainable attire to wear for sport as well as for every day. Have a camping, fishing, or hunting trip coming up? Using your coupon codes at Filson.com, through Giving Assistant, makes you feel good in receiving cash back on such items as hunting and fishing gear; in doing so, you help a worthy cause.
Did you know that Filson.com offers custom hemming? Provided details explain how to perform measurements for yourself. They will handle special requests, such as an uneven inseam, or adding twill or leather binding to the bottom of pant legs, and is highly suggested for oil finish pants. Under certain conditions, they will make repairs. However, if a leather-good needs restoration, it must be taken to the Seattle store.
Did you purchase footwear that needs a new sole? No problem, Filson.com furnishes new soles, laces, cork insoles, as well as a fully oiled leather upper. They let you know exactly what you need to do to take advantage of this service.
Have friends and family out there who appreciate high-quality, durable coats, boots, and gear? Why not show some love with a gift card? No, you don't have to worry about if and when they will use the card; they never expire. Tell your family and friends that they can use the cards online, over the phone, or at one of Filson's stores. You can either mail out a physical card or receive a digital one.
Even though one may believe that Filson.com's products are for men only, think again. In particular, the Filson Cruiser strikes again with feminizing this popular plaid, jacket-like shirt. Watch this video so you can see one woman's perspective: Filson Mackinaw Jacket Product Review by Nicole Apelian from Alone Season 2.
Filson.com Social Media Links
Filson.com on Instagram: Go over to Instagram and follow Filson.com. Here you can check out the awesome products that they have and the beautiful outdoor scenes, click and comment on the images, and read and reply to posts. If they have any special deals, you can find that here as well.
Filson.com on Twitter: Follow Filson.com on Twitter. Like, read, and respond to posts. You can see images of the wonderful products that they have and some more outdoor scenes.
Filson.com on Facebook: Go over to see and 'like' Filson.com on Facebook. Like, read, and respond to posts. See what they have in store for you, plus read what others have to say.
Filson.com Contact Info
1741 1st Ave. South
Seattle, WA 98134
Telephone Number: +1 (206) 622-3147