At HP, you can now save up to 6 percent on all sale items! You will not have to wait for months to realize your savings, as the fast cash back arrives within just days of your purchase.
- Highest Cash Back Rates - We constantly offer the highest rates for HP.
- Get Paid in Days, Not Months - the Average HP payment goes out within 72 hours.
- Hassle Free Guarantee - Are you missing cash back? Just email us.
5 Things You Didn't Know About HP
- HP was founded by William Hewlett and David Packard, Stanford graduates, with only $538 of upfront investment capital on their parts.
- HP was originally set up in a garage in Palo Alto, and it didn't acquire a company until 1958 when it acquired a printer franchise.
- The first computer that HP built to be used for controlling instruments was manufactured in 1996 as the HP2116A machine.
- HP launched the first LED light into the market in 1968, but the first product it ever produced was a resistance-capacitance audio oscillator.
- The first true HP computer was introduced to the market in 1980 and was known as the HP-85 personal computer.
GIVING ALERT: The HP Foundation made a grant of $25,000 to the International Federation of Red Cross (IFRC) & Red Crescent Societies for relief associated with the 2017 Peru flooding.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at HP
Easily redeem a coupon code at HP by following the instruction listed below:
- Add the laptops, printers and other electronics that you wish to purchase in your online "Shopping Cart," and then click the "Checkout" button.
- Review the items in your cart and make any edits. Select the shipping method that you prefer.
- Click the blue "Add" button, and then input your coupon code into the text box that appears and click "Apply."
- Click the orange "Checkout" button or the "Pay with PayPal" option if you'd prefer to pay that way.
- Log into your HP account if you have one, or select the option to checkout as a guest.
- Input your shipping address followed by your billing address.
- Input your applicable payment information, and then click the "Submit Payment" button.
HP is one of the leading electronic manufacturers on the market nowadays, along with companies like Dell, Toshiba and Apple. This global information company is based in Palo Alto, California, where it started out as a small business run out of a Palo Alto garage. The company began by starting a line of electronic test equipment, and from 2007 to 2013, it was the world's leading manufacturer of personal computers. The company specializes in developing and manufacturing computing, data, storage and networking hardware as well as designing software and delivering services. HP is known for developing and providing a wide variety of hardware and software components to consumers, small- and mid-sized businesses and large enterprises.
The founders of HP, Billy Hewlett and Dave Packard both graduated from Stanford with degrees in electrical engineering in 1935. The pair formed the company when they were having a fellowship with a previous professor in their two-car garage during the Great Depression. After founding the company, the men reportedly tossed a coin to decide whether the company would be named "Hewlett-Packard" or "Packard-Hewlett." The company was officially incorporated in August 1947, but it didn't actually go public until a decade later in 1957.
The history of HP inventions and merchandise is one that is long and varied. In the early years, the company worked on counter-radar technology and artillery shell fuses to aid in the World War II efforts. Because of this Hewlett was exempted from the war draft, but Packard still had to put in his service at the military.
During the 1960s, HP was recognized as a key symbolic founder of Silicon Valley, and it began to establish semi-conductor devices like instruments and calculators. Later on in the 60s, it collaborated with audio companies Sony and Yokogawa Electric to develop high-quality audio products. It also began to specialize in digital equipment with Dynac, its small company spin off.
During the 70s, it began to design business computing servers, RISC technology and personal computers. During the 70s, it also received recognition for some of its devices like the first handheld scientific electriic calculator. The 80s is when the company introduced its inkjet and laser printers to the marketplace as well as scanners. Throughout the 90s and onward, the company went out to expand upon its products and acquired other computer companies like Compaq and Tandem Computers.
HP's website makes it easier than ever for customers to shop for the digital and electronic devices they want online. In addition, it makes it easy for them to customize their devices to the specific requirements and capacities that they want them to have. When you shop with HP coupon codes, you'll get to enjoy the extra advantage of saving even more money when you go through Giving Assistant.
One of the most-viewed YouTube videos featuring HP is entitled "Meg Whitman, Chairman, President and CEO: HP 2014 Living Progress Report." In this video, Meg describes HP's Living Progress work to solve the world's most difficult challenges, with examples towards human, economic and environmental progress.
HP Social Media Links
HP on YouTube: Check out HP's YouTube channel when you want to see videos of the latest products on the market as well as to get demonstration and tutorials on how to use various of their products. HP's YouTube channel is also a great source for HP-related news.
HP on Facebook: Go to HP's Facebook page and like its profile to show your love and support for all things HP. Interact with the company by commenting on company posts and posting your own suggestions and experiences.
HP on Twitter: HP's Twitter account is the resource to turn to when you want to keep up with the latest company news and learn about any exciting sweepstakes, contests and other chances to win prizes from the company. Respond to company tweets with tweets of your own and favorite your favorite tweets for later reference.
HP on Google+: Check out HP's Google+ account when you want to learn the latest news pertaining to the computer and digital information industries and to get opportunities to network with company experts and others in the field.
HP on Instagram: See clear, crisp images of some of HP's most popular products by checking out the photo and videos uploads on its Instagram account. Users can like and comment on the photos for a more interactive experience with the company.
HP Contact Info
WW Corporate Headquarters
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1185