Cash Back LELO
When you're in the mood to spice up your love life and have more fun in the bedroom, turn to Giving Assistant before shopping the LELO website. With Giving Assistant, you have access to some coupon codes that work on the site and will get cash back with each and every purchase that you make too. All you need is a simple account that you log into before you begin shopping.
Follow the link to LELO, fill your cart, check out and watch as the cash you earn automatically enters your account. You'll get 15% cash back each time you make a purchase, and you get that money no matter how much you buy. The money enters your account within 48 hours, and you can get those funds in two different ways. Shoppers can request an eCheck or an online payment via PayPal with a linked account.
5 Things You Didn't Know About LELO
- You get free and discreet shipping on all domestic orders to ensure that no one but you knows what you bought.
- LELO has its own online personal shopper service that can help you decide what products to order based on your wants and desires.
- Check the company's official blog, which it links to on its main page, to get some fun tips you can use in the bedroom.
- Enter your email address in the box provided to get news about LELO and its products sent right to your registered address.
- Student Beans users can register an account and get 15% off all their purchases while still enrolled in college classes.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at LELO
- Using a coupon code is an easy and convenient way to save on everything you want from LELO.
- When you click on a product, you can read more about it, see photos and even watch one or more videos.
- The bottom of the page shows you any options you can choose from like color and size. You'll click the option that you want before adding the item to your cart, which immediately takes you to the checkout page. The site lets you keep shopping or check out.
- In the image below, you can see that LELO gives you the option of entering a coupon code. You'll need to click on a link that says, "gift card or discount code?" to bring up a new box. Once this box appears, enter your code and then click on the add code box to the right. LELO will then apply that code to your order and let you complete your order. You get free shipping on domestic orders, even if you use a coupon code.
LELO is one of the top companies in the adult products industry as well as in the personal and intimate products industry. Some competitors to this brand include Fun Factory and Standard Innovation. Though LELO makes vibrators and similar products for women, it also expanded into the world of condoms and toys that couples can use together.
Founded in 2003 as a small company in Stockholm, those behind this company wanted to create adult toys that looked as great as those toys functioned. They drew inspiration from flowers and other natural items to create a line of toys that you might feel comfortable leaving out around your home. Though the company did change its name, it remains committed to its customers. It reached a milestone in 2016 after selling its 16th million product.
Shopping the LELO website is easy because you can use the category listings at the top of the page to view specific types of products. PicoBong is a line of adult toys that are more playful and look like toys that kids might play with because of the bright colors used. the Insignia & Luxe line includes items that the company considers its top products like the Sonya and the TIANI 2. Clicking the Femme & Homme category will take you to a page filled with products designed just for women.
In addition to toys, LELO offers a line of accessories for those who want to play at home. You'll find gift sets that come with multiple toys and accessories that you can use to treat yourself or someone on your gift list. It sells candles that have a light and fragrant scent that can get you in the right mood for fun. As these candles melt, the ingredients work together to create a light oil that you can use for massages too. Other accessories include moisturizers and lubricants.
LELO also decided to create its own line of condoms that work with all its toys. Called HEX condoms, these condoms have enough stretch to fit men of almost all sizes. The condoms are also lightweight and breathable to make men feel like they have nothing on at all. LELO partnered with big box stores as well as drugstores to get its line of condoms out to the general public, but you can also buy those condoms on the company's website.
If you aren't sure if these condoms are right for you and your partner, watch the video titled LELO HEX CONDOM TEST | Theodora Lee. These short video offers a basic review of the condoms and received thousands of page views from others wanting to know what the condoms looked and felt like.
LELO has its own blog that you can access via the home page, which features useful information for those unsure of what they need or want. The blog offers articles on choosing your first sex toy and how to care for your toys at home. You can also read articles to see how others feel about using sex toys and to find out what problems other couples have in the bedroom. LELO offers a wide range of toys and other products that are suitable for couples as well as men and women who want to play on their own.
LELO Social Media Links
LELO on Facebook: Facebook is an excellent place to learn more about LELO products and to find out about new products just arriving on the site. As the company specializes in products for adults, you must log into your account before visiting the page, which lets Facebook verify that you are an adult.
LELO on Pinterest: Pinterest is another great place to find the information that you want because you can click on the boards like bedroom play or tips from LELO that interest you to see more.
LELO on Google+: If you follow LELO on just one social media site, make it Google+. As long as you have your own Google+ account, you can watch short videos, read status updates and see photos posted by the company. You have the option of sharing that content and following links to popular articles too.
LELO on Instagram: Whether you want to learn more about special events like the company's Slut Walk or check out photos of gorgeous models, Instagram is the place to go. Its Instagram page features hundreds of photos that you can like and share via your own page too.
LELO on Twitter: LELO uses Twitter as a place to share articles and information that it thinks customers will find useful, but you'll also find some photos and videos posted regularly too. The company occasionally does surveys to find out what customers think about its products and whether it needs to make any changes.
LELO Contact Info
5799 Fontanoso Way,
San Jose, CA 95138
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 872-5356