Liquidation Channel Cash Back
- Liquidation Channel offers incredible deals on items that have been submitted to auction and need to be liquidated, and Giving Assistant makes it possible to earn instant cash back on items purchased through the website.
- Members receive cash back quickly, and the money can be transferred to their bank account, via PayPal or by requesting a check. Set up automatic payouts and get paid automatically and much faster.
- There are no complicated reimbursement forms to submit. Giving Assistant does all the work for you to ensure that you get your cash in the most convenient way possible. If you experience an issue with any of your payments, send an email to our staff and we'll take care of it for you.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Liquidation Channel
- The company made its name primarily as a gemstone and jewelry manufacturer. In 2010, it branched out and started including other consumer goods.
- There is an exclusive livestream available through their website where you can watch hosts talk about the latest products and offerings.
- The company has received several awards, including the Employer of Excellence Award for the Capital Area and the Employer Excellence Award of Texas.
- United Way is in a partnership with the company to help promote and fund much-needed charities around the country and world.
- The company has never lost sight of its roots, and it has been mining, cutting and finishing designer jewelry for over a decade.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Liquidation Channel
- Liquidation Channel makes it easy to purchase items. You don't need to create an account to place your order. You'll enter your coupon or discount code at checkout before you log in to your account and provide your payment information.
- Select the shopping cart icon at the top of the page after you have selected all of your items for checkout.
- Verify the items in your cart, and update the quantity or remove any items you no longer wish to purchase.
- Click the 'Promo Code' text field, and input your field into the box.
- Select the 'Apply Code' button, and verify that your discount has been applied in the Order Summary box.
- Click 'Checkout' to continue the checkout process. At this point, you'll need to sign in with your account, create an account or checkout as a guest.
Liquidation Channel Outlet/Clearance
The company has two different clearance sections. There is the main clearance section where you can see items that the company wants to remove from its inventory. Items in the clearance section tend to stick around a few days before they are gone. The other section deals with daily liquidation deals. These deals are temporary, and the items in this section tend to go extremely quickly. It's best to check the daily liquidation deals first thing in the morning to get the best merchandise.
Liquidation Channel Review
Liquidation Channel offers discounted products and carries a large number of items, and it is similar to The Good Will and U.S. Auction Brokers. The thrill of bidding in an auction is unmatched, and the company offers a wide variety of items and categories so that you can find that unique gift for a friend or treat for yourself. All of the auctioned items are guaranteed, and when an item sells you can see the average savings that the recipient received.
There are a few ways to use the website. You can watch the Live TV airing to find out about the latest specials and auctions. This option is probably one of the most enjoyable ways to use the website. The hosts are entertaining and give you some good insight into the products they are selling. Another option is to select one of the categories from the top of the screen. Choose from jewelry, accessories, men’s items and special collections. You can also check out the auctions portion of the website to see all auctions that begin at one dollar.
When you click on one of the main categories on the website, a drop-down menu appears to display several sub-categories. You can easily jump to the category you're most interested in using these menus. If you know exactly
what you're looking for, use the catalog search. Type in search terms like 'glass elephant, 'Japanese dog' or 'Austrian watch' to find novel items that you won't find easily in big department stores. The company has thousands of items for sale, and it is costantly adding new items to the catalog daily.
One of the nice features of the site is that the jewelry section allows you to search for results by your ring size. This can help save time and frustration since you won't be shown results for any rings that won't fit your finger. The website also offers a comprehensive accessories section where you can find the perfect accessory for your next evening out or special event.
If you're looking for something rare, check out the Rare & Exotic Treasures section of the website. This section puts you instantly in contact with the most unusual items on their website. Most of the rare items are gemstones. All of the gems are loose-cut gemstones, and you can typically get amazing prices on items that you truly want to own. When you buy a gemstone from the company, you can trust that you're getting the purity and clarity that is advertised.
If you're new to buying jewelry, head over to the education section. This section gives you good insight into the things you need to know when picking out a diamond, caring for jewelry and how to understand the different specifications for different types of jewelry. Spend a day preparing yourself and learning about the items you want to purchase. When you feel confident you have the knowledge to make a good purchase, start looking through the auctions and the various segments on the website.
Liquidation Center on Facebook: The Liquidation Channel on Facebook aims to give its followers a list of the most recently added items, upcoming events and tips for living a more fulfilling life. The company also posts quizzes and interesting facts for their customers to enjoy and learn from.
Liquidation Center on Twitter: Twitter is the ultimate in fast-paced communication, and Liquidation Channel knows how to boost their social media presence with relevant and timely information. The company gives tips for preparing for the upcoming season, ideas for holidays and it regularly promotes new articles available on their blog.
Liquidation Center on Pinterest: Pinterest is a great medium for viewing pictures without a lot of text getting in the way. Because of this, the company is able to bring exceptional high-quality photos of their products to their customers in a streamlined manner. Look for birthstones, rings, earrings, beauty supplies and much more on their highly organized Pinterest page.
Liquidation on YouTube: YouTube offers the ideal outlet for Liquidation Channel to advertise their wares and keep customers informed. Tips on how to register for the website, uploads from the staff and regular videos that premiere charismatic Liquidation Channel hosts. The shows are highly enjoyable to watch, and you'll likely walk away knowing more about jewelry even if you don't choose to buy anything.
Liquidation Channel Contact Info
Liquidation Channel (Headquarters)
100 Michael Angelo Way
Austin, Texas 78728
Telephone Number: (877) 899-0078