Lululemon Cash Back
Lululemon is among the merchants who offer a cash back bonus to their customers through GivingAssistant.org. To receive your cash back reward for purchases on Lululemon, register or sign in on Giving Assistant, search for Lululemon, and then click on "Shop Now" on the "Cash Back" button. You will receive verification that you will earn a cash back reward, and then you will be sent to the Lululemon website. Browse Lululemon's website, choose the athletic apparel you wish to purchase, and place your order.
Cash back rewards are held by the merchant for 15 to 90 days to allow for the processing of returns. When you have more than $5.99 in rewards available, you can request a payout. Payments are made by PayPal or e-Check on Mondays. You can also donate part or all of your rewards to a charity.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Lululemon
- Lululemon started as a dual business in one location. During the day, it was a design studio. At night, it was a yoga studio.
- Keeping the yoga studio tradition, once a week, Lululemon stores move merchandise aside to create a yoga studio in the middle of the store.
- On their website, Lululemon provides yoga videos. In their "Our Story" section, they provide information on the different types of yoga.
- Besides their retail and e-commerce sales, Lululemon offers their products at wholesale prices to yoga, Pilates, and fitness studios.
- Lululemon partners with yoga studios to help them acquire studio essentials and helps competitive teams get athletic gear.
Founded in Vancouver, British Columbia, in 1998 by Chip Wilson, Lululemon strives to create innovative athletic gear and create a community focusing on healthy living, mindfulness, and possibilities. Competing with large companies like Nike and Adidas, they try to encourage their customers to pursue leadership, goal setting, and personal responsibility.
At first, they designed yoga wear for women. Now they encompass running, cycling, training, and other athletic apparel for both men and women. Lululemon uses fabrics that provide comfort for all of these athletes. Here's some more info about Lululemon's fabrics:
- Everlux is a cool, quick-drying fabric that is double-layered, lightweight, and breathable with a four-way stretch.
- Nulux is silky, cool, smooth, lightweight, and dries fast.
- Lululemon also uses traditional natural blends such as Pima cotton. Pima cotton is a long, silky fiber that, when combined with LYCRA®, is used for t-shirts. This combination is soft, breathable, lightweight, and provides stretch and shape retention.
- Used for hoodies, cotton fleece combines polyester with cotton. It is warm, durable, and does not shrink.
- Stretch French terry combined with LYCRA® creates comfortable sweaters that retain their shape and do not shrink.
- Tencel® is a wood pulp cellulose that is soft, smooth, and supple. It is lightweight, breathable, absorbs moisture, and dries quickly.
- Boolux™ combines rayon from bamboo, TENCEL®, and cashmere to create a lightweight, soft, warm, and breathable fabric
- Vitasea™ is made from seaweed-based SEACELL® yarn, cotton, and spandex to create a soft t-shirt fabric that retains its shape.
In their outerwear, Lululemon combines a variety of fabrics to facilitate movement and provide comfort in any environment. Lululemon also complies with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), and all of their down products are RDS-certified.
With all these different fabrics, the best idea to care for your athletic apparel is to follow the care instructions on the garment. However, if you are in a hurry, Lululemon suggests that you can wash your athletic apparel in cold water and hang it to dry.
Check out some of the features you will find when you browse Lululemon’s technical athletic apparel. They include:
- Reversible apparel features fabric that can be worn with either side out.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) jackets provide protection from rain.
- Lululemon created Silverescent® technology to prevent odor-causing bacteria from growing on their apparel.
- The 360° reflectivity technology on their apparel is barely visible during the day and highly visible at night.
- A great feature, the Block-It Pocket, provides a zippered back pocket to secure and keep items dry while you are exercising
Lululemon uses advanced body mapping techniques to place technical fabrics and liners in areas where air circulation and wicking are needed. Body mapping also can refer to the application of the design. Designs are applied so that they accentuate the movement of the body as you perform yoga movements.
Their company culture focuses on quality, product, integrity, greatness, entrepreneurship, balance, and fun. This video entitled Lululemon Brand Doc lets you go behind the scenes with their employees and provides another view of Lululemon.
Does Lululemon Do Black Friday?
Yes, the Lululemon Black Friday Deals will start on Fri Nov 29 2019 with many items available in the discounted Black Friday sale.
Does Lululemon Do Cyber Monday?
Yes, the Lululemon Cyber Monday Deals will start on Mon Dec 02 2019 with many items available in the discounted Cyber Monday sale.
Lululemon Social Media Links
Lululemon on Facebook: On Facebook, Lululemon has provided some videos and product features, and they also have Facebook Messenger set up so that followers can connect with them. Following them will provide customers with announcements of new posts for items they might miss on the Lululemon website.
Lululemon on Twitter: On Twitter, Lululemon provides videos, music playlists, links to yoga workouts, and product features. They also post messages that are uplifting or thought-provoking.
Lululemon on Pinterest: On Pinterest, Lululemon does have some boards that feature products, but they also cover a wide variety of other topics with their Pinterest account. They have boards focusing on yoga, running, food, nutrition, and recipes, and they also have a board for hairstyles and decorating.
Lululemon on Instagram: On Instagram, Lululemon has product features, but they also feature more of their inspirational thoughts and words of encouragement for runners. In addition, they have images of events they support and mass yoga events, and if you click on any of the images, you will find comments from their followers and Lululemon’s responses to them.
Lululemon on YouTube: On YouTube, Lululemon has videos featuring their brand ambassadors and events such as their annual SweatLife festival. They include videos on meditation and various yoga poses as well as videos on how to wear a Vinyasa scarf.
Lululemon Customer Service Contact Info
1818 Cornwall Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6J 1C7 Canada
Telephone Number: +1 (877) 263-9300