Macy's Customer Service Contact Info
PO Box 8113
Mason, OH 45040
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 289-6229
Macy's Cash Back
- Getting a good deal is a lot of fun - especially when you find just the right coupons and promo codes from Macy's to save more money. How about immediate cash back savings too?
- Introducing Instant Cash Back from Giving Assistant!
- With us, you get Paid in Days, Not Months - the average Macy's payment is released within 72 hours.
- Enjoy the Highest Cash Back Rates - we continuously offer the highest rates for Macy's.
- A hassle-free experience, and if you're missing any cash back - send an email and we'll take care of the rest.
Where is the promo code box on Macys.com and how do I redeem the code?
After adding your selected clothing, home goods and other items to the online 'shopping bag,' you will redeem a Macys.com coupon code during the checkout process, as illustrated below:
- After reviewing your 'shopping bag,' click 'Checkout' to proceed and make any adjustments, if needed.
- On the right sidebar, enter your promo code under "Eligable Offers", then click "APPLY."
- Customers who already have a Macy's profile are asked to login using their email address and password, while new users can continue to checkout as a guest.
- Enter a shipping address.
- Select a shipping method: Standard (3-6 business days), Premium (2-3 business days), or Express (1-2 business days). Click 'Continue.'
- Add any applicable Gift Cards or Rewards Cards, and click 'Apply Gift Card.' You can apply up to five in one transaction.
- Enter your credit card details, and verify the billing address.
- Enter your email address, and a contact phone number. Click 'Continue.'
- Review the details of your order before clicking 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Macy's Deals & Promotions
Offering a list of the current sales and promotional offers for Macy's, you can scan the latest ways to save by clicking the 'Deals & Promotions' link. This is where you'll find free shipping offers, discounted product lines, as well as available freebies when making a qualified purchase.
From summer dresses to leather purses to a set of satin sheets, department stores provide access to a wide range of clothing styles, housewares, and other goods situated in one place. Macy's is one of the largest mid-range chains of department stores in the U.S., catering to the same type of shopper that frequents the likes of Nordstrom, Belk, Bon-Ton, Dillard's, Neiman Marcus, JCPenney, and Lord & Taylor. With a booming inventory that allows you to buy a vacuum cleaner, Keurig coffee maker, and a pair of Coach sneakers in the same breath, their online shopping site provides a convenient experience known for quick shipping and easy returns.
Macy's is a department store comprised of many private brands, and often advertises using 'Only at Macy's' to describe some of its exclusive inventory which accounts for 20% of their sales. Exclusive clothing brands at Macy's include an Alfani line for both men and women; Style & Co. women's sportswear, shoes, jewelry, and accessories; American Rag denim; Epic threads for tweens; Giani Bernini handbags and shoes; Ideology sportswear; the First Impressions line of infant and newborn clothing; Jenni by Jennifer Moore; the JM Collection, and the line of European-inspired menswear by Tasso Elba.
For the home, browse exclusive brands at Macy's such as Belgique cookware; Charter Club home goods; and the luxury linens and mattresses of Hotel Collection. Macy's also sells private labels that include the color, style and trends of Holiday Lane, Karen Scott, Greendog, Morgan Taylor, John Ashford, and Tools of the Trade.
Online, the company offers an array of features for customers. You can create a Macy's Wedding and Gift Registry; purchase gift cards, browse holiday and special occasion gift guides; and pay your Macy's credit card bill. One of the company's most recent online conveniences for shoppers is Macy's My Wallet, where customers can organize and manage payment info, Macy's Savings passes, and other exclusive promotions and offers that can be accessed anywhere and anytime.
Throughout the year, Macy's also hosts huge seasonal sales, Black Friday deals, and sitewide promotions that help shoppers save their hard-earned dollars. A Macy's coupon code also expands the savings, and may include free shipping, taking a percentage of an order total, or getting a freebie with the purchase of cosmetic or fragrance sets. Furthermore, when you complete a transaction using a Giving Assistant promo code, the perks keep adding up - from earning cash back to being able to contribute to a good cause.
Celebrities play an important role in the marketing of Macy's, which is why it's no surprise that one of the most-viewed videos from their YouTube channel highlights the mistakes that Justin Beiber made in his commercial for the company, titled "Bieber Bloopers from Macy's presents "What's In Store?"
Does Macy's Do Black Friday?
Yes, the Macy's Black Friday Deals will start on Fri Nov 29 2019 with many items available in the discounted Black Friday sale.
Does Macy's Do Cyber Monday?
Yes, the Macy's Cyber Monday Deals will start on Mon Dec 02 2019 with many items available in the discounted Cyber Monday sale.
Macy's Social Media Links
Macy's on Twitter: Follow hashtags, like #AmericanSelfie and other trendy promotions, to participate, comment on, and share the latest from Macy's.
Macy's on Facebook: Stay up to date on in-store and online events, the latest trends, new promotions and ad campaigns, contests, and everyday ways to save when you become a follower.
Macy's on Instagram: This feed displays splashes of color from the latest clothing, cosmetics and other goods sold by the company, where you'll find plenty of inspiration.
Macy's on Pinterest: This active account highlights the latest trends in fashion, beauty, and home décor with Boards titled, 'Beauty Scene,' 'Trend Spotting,' and 'Denim Nation.'
Macy's on YouTube: Just some of the video uploads on this channel include Macy's latest promotional campaigns, clothing trends, celebrity lines, and everyday inspiration.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Macy's
- The annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City with its unforgettable floats & balloons has been going on since 1924.
- Thanks to Macy's, NYC's annual Fourth of July fireworks display has had a sponsor since 1976.
- Macy's flagship store located on Herald Square is an iconic attraction that the company boasts as the largest in the world.
- Macy's often offers free makeup/fragrance samples with the online purchase of select cosmetics and perfumes.
- From paperless statements & e-receipts to eco-friendly packaging & solar energy, Macy's is committed to supporting green initiatives.