5 Things You Didn’t Know About Rejuvenation
- Did you know that Rejuvenation is the largest manufacturer of genuine reproduction lighting and house parts?
- Rejuvenation is a company that has made a commitment to green manufacturing & shows support for livable communities.
- Did you know that the first Rejuvenation shop was established in 1977, in a former saloon in North Portland?
- Rejuvenation originally started out with a $1,000 investment and the founder's interest in architectural salvage.
- Rejuvenation is committed to supporting American-made parts & local craftspeople, such as shades made by family-owned glass manufacturers
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Rejuvenation
After adding your selected goods to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Rejuvenation coupon code during the checkout process, which is illustrated below:
- When ready to purchase items, review your order and click 'Checkout' to proceed.
- You can enter your coupon code in the 'Have a promo code' field, and click 'Apply;' or you may wait to use your code when entering payment information later on in the process.
- New customers may choose to create an account, or continue with checkout as a guest. Previous customers are asked to enter their email address and password to sign in.
- When checking out as a guest, you are asked to enter a customer contact number on the next screen, followed by typing in your billing address and shipping address (when different).
- Under 'Payment Info,' you can enter your promo code, if you did not previously.
- Enter your credit card details.
- To finalize your purchase, click 'Review & Place Order' after looking over the order details once more.
Rejuvenation Sales & Clearance
To save money on items sold on Rejuvenation, shop the 'Sale' section which includes clearance items, deals, discounted vintage finds and marked-down lighting pieces. This is also the place to check for lighting priced under $150, and find direct links to items that ship free every day, as well as clearance Restored Antiques, Bath, and Vintage Finds sections.
When you're looking for a general store of sorts to carry out your home improvement projects, the likes of Restoration Hardware, IKEA, Gump's, House of Antique Hardware, Ballard Designs, and Rejuvenation are ready to please. Whether you're decorating the front door or need to spruce up the back patio, Rejuvenation is a company that aims to elevate the results of your plans for upgrading, fixing or decorating your home. With a reputation for offering contemporary designs meant to last the test of time, Rejuvenation is a part of Williams-Sonoma, Inc., and is known as the largest manufacturer of authentic reproduction lighting and house parts in the United States.
In 1977, Rejuvenation started out as an architectural salvage shop housed in a former saloon in North Portland – the brainchild of Jim Kelly, who began the business with just $1,000. When sales slowed, Kelly rebuilt vintage light fixtures, which is now a large part of Rejuvenation. As a result of growing interest, Kelly manufactured reproduction lighting in his Portland, Oregon-based factory and sold through a mail-order catalog that reached a national customer base. In late 2011, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. acquired the business. Today, there is a total of six retail stores, and an online site that allows customers to shop at all times of the day and night.
Goods sold at Rejuvenation are listed under a variety of categories, ranging from Lighting & Fans to Furniture to Utility & Décor, which open up to reveal helpful sub-categories – such as Doors and Outdoor Hardware. When choosing your next furniture piece, home décor or light fixture, you can also shop by room type (like the bathroom, kitchen, nursery or entryway), or select a specific style to emulate, including options representing Deco, American Classics, Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Victorian and Classical Revival.
Shop Restored Antiques to find architectural vintage gems, revamped chandeliers, folk art, and door hardware meant to make jaws drop. Browse an extensive collection of seating, including chairs, benches and stools. Purchase the Carson Warehouse Light, the company's American-made warehouse lights which simulate originals from the 1880s. Outfit your home with modern and vintage styles of doorbells, knockers, and house numbers. Gain inspiration by browsing Rejuvenation's newly uploaded items or their latest look book; they also list Top Picks of the Week and highlight the designers and makers ready to elevate your indoor and outdoor spaces.
And, when you're looking to save a little extra money on your next vintage sign or entryway coat rack, consider using a promo code or completing your Rejuvenation purchase from Giving Assistant. In addition to taking advantage of the latest promotions and offers, your purchase goes towards donating a meal to someone in need.
With over 90% of all hardwired lighting being assembled and finished at Rejuvenation's factory in Portland, Oregon, you can catch a glimpse at the high-quality craftsmanship and pride taken when pieces are made by viewing this YouTube video titled ' Rejuvenation Factory Tour.'
Rejuvenation Social Media Links
Rejuvenation on Twitter: From sharing the latest lamp styles to learning about sales, become a follower, especially if you are a fan of lighting, hardware, and décor.
Rejuvenation on Facebook: As a follower, you can join in the conversation about all things home décor, learn about special events and watch trendy videos.
Rejuvenation on Google+: Here, you can follow the latest home décor and architectural trends, as well as keep up with company news and events.
Rejuvenation on Instagram: Dedicated to lighting, hardware, and home goods, the company features consumers in their fan gallery and regrams favorites using the hashtag #myonepiece.
Rejuvenation on Pinterest: Just some of the Boards providing you with home décor inspiration include 'Well-Dressed Walls,' 'Dreamy Bedroom Style,' 'Furniture Favorites,' and 'Gifts Under $100.'
Rejuvenation on YouTube: Video uploads on this channel highlight specific Rejuvenation stores, share shopping tips, and feature products found in their inventory.
Rejuvenation Contact Info
Corporate Headquarters – Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
3250 Van Ness Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94109
Telephone Number: +1 (888) 401-1900
Email Address: email@example.com