Ticketmaster Cash Back
You can be courtside, ringside, or front row for your favorite concert or event without stretching your budget now that the we have the best Cash Back rate for Ticketmaster. This savings is on top of any discounts available with our coupon and promo codes for the popular online ticket marketplace.
We make it easy to get your cash after you've completed a purchase from Ticketmaster.com within 24 hours of visiting our Ticketmaster page. We can send your cash by check, or you may opt to have us send it to your PayPal account.
If you have any issues with getting your cash, we're here to help! Simply contact us by email and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
5 Things You Didn't Know About Ticketmaster
- The first event Ticketmaster sold tickets for was the Electric Light Orchestra appearing at the University of New Mexico in 1977.
- Ticketmaster sells 400 million-plus tickets each year to events in more than 30 countries, which amounts to over 300k tickets per day.
- Ticketmaster is the primary seller of tickets for most professional sports teams, including 27 NHL teams and 28 NBA teams.
- During National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Ticketmaster donates half of each NFL ticket purchased via the site to the American Cancer Society.
- Ticketmaster has partnered with fundraising site CrowdRise to allow fans the opportunity to donate to an artist's favorite charity when purchasing tickets.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Ticketmaster
- Copy the Ticketmaster coupon code you wish to use and click the link to Ticketmaster.com.
- Narrow down your selection to a specific event or concert while on their website.
- Before you choose your tickets, look for the "Enter Offer Code" box at the top of your screen next to the price slider. This is where you will enter any coupon or promo code you want to apply to your purchase total.
- You'll then select the specific tickets you want to purchase by clicking the link for a certain date. Your savings from the coupon code will be applied to your total (Codes can't be applied after a purchase).
- In order to complete a purchase from Ticketmaster.com, you'll need to sign into your existing account or create a new one if you don't have an account. Tickets can either be printed after your purchase or mailed to your listed address.
A division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster is an event ticket marketplace similar to SeatGeek and StubHub. If you're not thrilled about the idea of camping out for tickets, you'll appreciate the convenience of snagging tickets to your desired concert or event with a few clicks when you visit Ticketmaster.com.
Simply head over to Ticketmaster.com as soon as tickets for whatever event you wish to see go on sale and you'll have immediate access to all available seats. While you can visit the site with a specific event in mind, you can also use the Ticketmaster website to check out what events will be coming to your local area or any city or venue at any given time.
If you don't have a specific event in mind, browse through the listing of popular and newly announced events on the Ticketmaster.com homepage. You may also narrow your search for tickets by specific categories to get a listing of events based on your preferences. The website even allows you to sell tickets you previously purchased on the site if you are suddenly unable to attend.
In addition to "Happening Soon," the main sections on the homepage are "Music," "Sports," "Art and Theater," and "Family." Take a quick glimpse at any of these sections and you'll see upcoming events within the current month listed first.
The site also gives you the option to add certain artists and events to your "favorites" list. Doing so will allow you to get notifications when tickets for any of your preferred artists or events are available for purchase on Ticketmaster.com.
Are you planning to travel for an event or just looking to make your experience more memorable? Advice on achieving goals like this is at your fingertips on Ticketmaster.com with the featured Entertainment Guides. The site also highlights up-and-coming artists that the team behind Ticketmaster thinks will be the next big thing.
If you're a diehard sports fan, you'll definitely appreciate what's available from Ticketmaster. They have tickets for individual games and prime seats for college bowl series, playoff games, tournaments, and popular events like the World Series, the Final Four, the World Cup, and the Super Bowl.
When it comes to theater tickets, it will only take a few clicks to find tickets for many of the hottest Broadway shows and touring productions. There are just as many choices with the family events listed on the site, which include magic shows, ice shows, and tickets to popular museums and family attractions.
Do you want the full VIP experience when you go to your preferred event or concert? Click the "VIP" tab and you'll see all featured offers for many of the popular selections on the site. For some events, you'll have access to an interactive seat map. Just hover over seats to see details for that particular seat. You can instantly select any seat that appeals to you. However, seats you click aren't reserved, so other buyers may still purchase them until you click "Buy."
Tickets can be purchased individually, or you may explore some of the package deals featured on Ticketmaster.com if you're planning to bring a group of friends along with you. Gift cards are also available if you want to treat someone to a live experience.
Ticketmaster routinely provides video highlights of popular seasonal events, as is the case with this New Music Favorites Summer 2017 Highlights video post. The company also prides itself on being actively involved with users of its website, which also includes efforts to promote worthwhile causes.
At Giving Assistant, we're equally passionate about worthwhile causes. In fact, your use of a coupon or promo code for your next Ticketmaster.com purchase will allow you to do something wonderful for others in need. What's not to love about that?
Ticketmaster Social Media Links
Ticketmaster on Facebook: Get alerts when new tickets for major concerts and events are available on Ticketermaster.com and jump into the latest conversations by liking and following the company on this account.
Ticketmaster on Twitter: Beat the rush and be among the first to know when new ticket deals are available by following Ticketmaster on this account, which is also where you'll find thousands of highly engaging and shareable photos of videos of past events.
Ticketmaster on Instagram: An insider look at live events that includes announcements of newly available events and tours is what you can expect when you become a follower of Ticketmaster on Instagram.
Ticketmaster on Pinterest: Words to live by, artist fan art, game day recipes, and festival lineup sheets are just some of the visual goodies you'll discover when you get social with Ticketmaster on this account.
Ticketmaster on YouTube: Subscribe to the Ticketmaster channel and you'll have instant access to popular uploads that include event highlights, useful tips on things like how to gift tickets, featured artist videos and interviews, and an assortment of playlists.
Ticketmaster on LinkedIn: Keep up with all of the latest company announcements and news involving Ticketmaster by connecting socially with the ticket marketplace by way of this insightful and informative account.
Ticketmaster Contact Info
9348 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 653-8000