How to Redeem a Coupon Code at TireBuyer
Once you've made your tire, wheel and shipping selections, you'll be taken to a checkout page. This is where you have the option of entering a coupon code.
- On the right side of the checkout page, there will be a section labeled "Coupon Code."
- In the empty white box, enter the coupon code and then click "Apply." It will take a moment for the coupon code to be applied. If the code is entered correctly and you're able to use it on your current purchase, it will be applied immediately.
- If for some reason there's a problem with the coupon code, an error message will show up in a light red box on the left side of the screen to let you know that the code is invalid.
By scrolling down to the bottom of the TireBuyer homepage, you can access two different outlet sections.
- The first is called "Tire Deals" and it's under the "Shop Tires" section. Deals, offers and coupon codes regularly change, but this section is always present.
- The other is called "Rebates" under the "Shop Deals" section, which is where you can find rebate information and access rebate forms. Tires can be expensive, especially if you have a pricey car. When you shop the deals at TireBuyer, you can save a lot of money on an otherwise high-cost purchase.
TireBuyer Cash Back
Coupons are helpful, but when stores aren't offering current sales or promotions, cash back comes in handy. When you shop at TireBuyer, you earn cash back on purchases. In order to get cash back and related perks, shop with Giving Assistant's cash back program for TireBuyer. Giving Assistant offers the highest cash back rates possible for TireBuyer. The best part is that you'll be paid in a matter of days instead of having to wait for weeks or months. On average, TireBuyer cash back payouts are processed within 72 hours. In addition, if you don't see your cash back, simply send Giving Assistant an email to sort the problem out.
5 Things You Didn't Know About TireBuyer
- TireBuyer carries a selection of tires from the biggest brands in the industry, including Michelin, Firestone, Continental, Bridgestone, Goodrich and Goodyear.
- You can easily search for the best tires for your car based on a variety of features, including vehicle, brand, size and performance.
- In addition to finding tires for your car, you can also use TireBuyer to search for nearby vendors to install your tires for you.
- The Learning Center at TireBuyer.com has helpful articles and videos to help you find, purchase and install the right tires for your vehicle.
- Save on shipping by having your new tires sent to a nearby local installer - shipping is completely free when you take this option!
TireBuyer is an online store that sells brand name wheels and tires as well as installation services. Similar companies include TireRack.com and OnlineTires.com. TireBuyer will help you match the right wheels and tires to your car. They carry all the top tire brands, including Firestone, Goodrich, Michelin, Continental, Goodyear and Bridgestone.
The TireBuyer website allows you to browse for tires and wheels based on features like performance, vehicle type, size and brand. Their smart guide makes it easy to find an ideal fit because they show you only the best tires for your needs. Even if you know absolutely nothing about tires, you'll be able to make a smart decision thanks to the easy shopping and search guide. Once you find the tires or wheels you want, simply add them to your cart.
Since you'll also need installation of your new wheels or tires, TireBuyer also has a search option that lets you look for trusted installers near you. TireBuyer has partnered with the best installers throughout the U.S. to make sure that you can have your new purchase installed regardless of where you live. The installation rate is guaranteed and if something doesn't go right, you can easily make a return. When choosing your tires and wheels and going through the checkout process, you can opt to have your order shipped to a local installer instead of directly to you. If you go with this option, shipping will be free. Your order will be delivered in two days or less - sometimes delivery even happens on the same day as the purchase!
Once your wheels and tires are on their way, contact the installer to setup an appointment. Once your tires have arrived, you'll be able to visit the tire shop to have your new tires installed. The only thing you have left to do is drive away in your newly outfitted vehicle! As long as the installer has an open slot for an appointment, you can have your new wheels and tires on your car in as little as one or two days. Since TireBuyer will deliver your order so quickly, you can make an appointment right away with the installer and count on the order being in the shop within 48 hours.
If you feel like you need extra help choosing and purchasing tires or wheels for your car, TireBuyer has a great Learning Center with helpful articles and videos on a variety of tire buying topics. You can also call their help line to talk to tire and wheel experts who will help make your purchase decision easier.
TireBuyer has over 100 warehouses throughout the U.S., which is why they're able to guarantee such fast delivery. With millions of wheels and tires always in stock, service is always fast and convenient, regardless of what you're ordering. If you're not happy with your TireBuyer purchase, you can return unused products within 30 days of their delivery date. Return shipping is free, so you don't have to hesitate to return a product you're unhappy with. Still not sure if TireBuyer is for you? Why Choose TireBuyer? outlines even more reason to consider them.
TireBuyer Social Media Links
TireBuyer on Facebook: Find out the latest news or click on the "Shop Now" button to be taken directly to their site. When you "like" a brand's page on Facebook, you can stay on top of their latest news and offers, plus find out what people are saying about their experience with the company. You can also connect with the company directly to ask any questions about their products and services.
TireBuyer on Twitter: Twitter is one of the best social media platforms available to chat back and forth with companies in real time and to get practically instant customer service help. You can also search for all Tweets that mention TireBuyer to find out what other people are saying about their experience with the company.
TireBuyer on YouTube: TireBuyer has a variety of video content to watch, from basic videos about the company and services to hilarious commercials that will lighten your mood. They also have a series of videos that answer pressing questions you may have about tires and wheels, plus videos that feature specific vehicles along with products that they sell on their website.
Tire Buyer Customer Service Contact Info
12200 Herbert Wayne Ct Ste 150
Huntersville, NC 28078
Telephone Number: +1 (866) 961-8668