5 Things You Didn't Know About Urban Industry
- Urban Industry was started in 2002 in Eastbourne, East Sussex, England as a brick-and-mortar store to sell streetwear to local residents.
- Urban Industry works with over 90 designers, and they offer more than 3,500 products to the public online and in their Eastbourne store.
- You can find over 500 shoe designs, 600 t-shirt designs, over 150 jacket designs and many other things on Urban Industry.
- Get inspired by ordering a book or magazine from Urban Industries designed to look great on your coffee table.
- Accessorize any outfit with items from the wide selection at Urban Industries including socks, wallets, scarves, sunglasses and much more.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Urban Industry
After you have placed all your clothing, shoes, accessories, and other items in your shopping bag, the process of redeeming a coupon is extremely easy. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the shopping bag icon in the upper right corner to be taken to the checkout page.
- Confirm that your items are correct.
- Click on the green and white "proceed to checkout" button.
- On the next page, enter your billing address.
- Confirm if the delivery address is the same or enter the delivery address.
- Choose your shipping method.
- Under "Billing total" enter your coupon code in the provided box.
- Click the green and white "apply" button.
- Enter your payment information.
- Click the green and white "pay and place order" button at the bottom of the page.
Urban Industry Outlet/Clearance
You can use your coupons and promo codes to shop the sale section of Urban Industries website. Clicking on the sale link will bring you to the page where all discounted items are listed. There you will find shoes, pants, shirts and many other options. You will find items discounted up to 50 percent from many of your favorite companies including Nike, Vans and Levis. Options are available for men and for women in the sale section. Alternatively, look under the sale tab for special short-term sales that vary by season. If you are looking to save even more, then check out the last sizes section where the company discounts items currently available only in select sizes.
Urban Industry Review
Since 2002, Urban Industries has been offering streetwear and accessories to consumers. They are very similar to ASOS, Urban Outfitters and JackThreads. Urban Industries offers streetwear from over 90 different brands including Nike, Champion, Columbia and Dickies. While the company operates their flagship store in Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, they ship around the world.
You can find footwear and sneakers for men and women from all the top streetwear brands like Nike, Adidas and Vans. You can also find hoodies, sweatshirts, tee-shirts and more from small boutique designers like Belief, Chari & Co and Butler Goods alongside offerings by larger brands giving you the opportunity to find everything you want to wear. Their wide selection of clothing extends to outdoor wear and workwear. It is incredibly easy to find the items you want on Urban Industry's website because you can sort your choices by brand, type, color, size and features using easy drop-down menus.
Urban Industry also offers a wide selection of travel and utility packs that you can get when you shop using coupons and promo codes. These bags are carefully selected so that you can find one perfectly matching your mood for the day. You can find options with an urban flair and those with an outdoor ambiance.
You will need plenty of accessories to complete your streetwear outfit. Urban Industry has you covered there too. Hold your pants in the right position with a belt from the company. Keep your toasty warm regardless of the weather with their scarves and gloves. Protect your eyes with their sunglasses, and arrive on time by using one of their fashion watches.
If you need some inspiration, then take a look at how Urban Industry suggests you style your Stan Ray 80 painter pants in this video: How to Wear & Style the Stan Ray 80s Painter Pant - A Fit Guide.
Of course, you cannot be on the go every second, so Urban Industry also has great options for your reading time. Find books and magazines by your favorite authors covering street art and cycling. You will want to send all your letters on stationary from this company.
While free shipping is available throughout the United Kingdom on many orders, you can get your order shipped to most locations in the world. Most orders arrive within two to five days regardless of your location. If you will owe customs or duties on your order, then you can pre-pay them at the time that you place your order. You also have the option to check out in your local currency in over 60 countries worldwide.
Making sure that you get the best price from Urban Industry, if you see the same product advertised within seven days at a lower price, then the company will match that price. Stock must be currently ready for delivery and it must not be in a sales section.
Urban Industry is so sure that you will be happy with any purchase that they give all customers 28 days to initiate a refund. Just ship the item back to the company, and get your refund to your original payment method within five days.
Urban Industry Social Media Links
Urban Industry on Facebook: Leave a comment on the latest uploaded shoes and clothing options available for purchase from the company including many new items that have not been listed before.
Urban Industry on Instagram: Get a sneak peak of many items including shoes, watches and clothing by following this company on Instagram.
Urban Industry on Twitter: Get inspired to find the right gifts for any occasion by following this company on Twitter, and don't forget to treat yourself to something new.
Urban Industry Customer ServiceContact Info
2 Park View Alder Close
Eastbourne, Sussex BN23 6QE UK
Telephone Number: +44 (0) 1323 412444
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org