5 Things You Didn't Know About Creative
- Creative Technology Ltd. began as a computer repair shop where an add-on memory board was developed for the Apple II computer.
- Creative developed one of the first dedicated audio processing sound cards that were available to the general product; it was known as the Sound Blaster.
- Creative's NOMAD line of digital audio players is what launched the popular MuVo and ZEN series portable media players in the early 2000s.
- Although Creative used to be listed on NASDAQ, it voluntarily removed itself from that last in 2007 and is now solely on the Singapore Exchange.
- Creative formed a subsidiary known as ZiiLABS that combines its 3DLabs and Personal Digital Entertainment divisions to make advances in consumer 3D graphics.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Creative
After shopping at Creative's website, you can easily redeem a coupon code during the checkout process that you can find explained below:
- After adding the desired goods to the online 'Shopping Cart,' click 'Checkout.'
- Review the contents of the shopping cart for accuracy, and select the type of shipping you desire.
- Input your coupon code into the 'Coupon Code' section, and then click the blue 'Apply' button.
- Type in your shipping address. If your billing address is the same as the shipping, check the 'MY BILLING ADDRESS IS THE SAME AS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS.' check box. Click the red 'Submit' button.
- Input your billing address if applicable, and then click the red 'Review Your Order' button.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and then click the red 'Make Payment' button.
- Select your credit card type, input your credit card number, select the expiration date and click the red 'Pay' button to pay for your order and complete the checkout process.
In today's digital world, sound systems are important for delivering the most optimum audio experiences to listeners. At the top of the digital audio industry along with companies like Apple, Al Shellco and Iriver Limited is Creative. Creative Technology Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of digital entertainment products such as portable media players, sound cards, speakers, headphones, web cameras, PC keyboards and even computer mice. The company has a number of subsidiaries, including Cambridge SoundWorks, Creative Labs, Broadxent and many others. Additionally, it does business not only in the United States but also in Asia, Europe and other countries. It was founded in Singapore back in 1981. The founder of the company, Sim Wong Hoo, remains the CEO and President of the company.
Creative was reportedly founded under the vision that multimedia would change the way that people interact with their PCs and other electronic devices. The company is responsible for the development of innovative products such as wireless speakers and high performance earphone products. The product that really put Creative on the map was its Sound Blaster sound cards back in 1989. They set the de-factor standard for computer audio, and today the company is still recognized as a global leader for product innovation in the digital entertainment section.
The company's corporate headquarters is located within the prestigious International Business Park in Singapore where it paves the way for product innovations, research, development, production planning, sales, marketing, distribution, logistics, technical support services, and mechanical and industrial design. Its distribution network is channeled in more than 80 countries nowadays, and it has regional offices in California and Dublin, Ireland.
Creative products can be found on its website, and they can be found in numerous retail stores as well. Large chain stores such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy and others oftentimes carry Creative products. Nowadays, Creative's gaming headsets are becoming increasingly popular for users who engage in intensive online and computer gaming and want to experience a clear, quality audio experience while they're playing. Creative's gaming headsets are similar to their other headsets and earphones with the exception that they are specifically manufactured to optimize the gaming experience.
Also popular nowadays are its Bluetooth speakers and other wireless devices that change the way that users listen to music. Such devices are easily portable and can be taken to locations such as the beach and other outdoor locations.
Periodic opportunities to save money on Creative personal digital entertainment devices and accessories and seasonal sales and promotions add to your overall savings, and when you use a Giving Assistant coupon code, you'll not only save money during the present, but you'll also earn cash back on all your purchases even when special sales and events aren't happening.
Sound BlasterAxx AXX 200 Feature Demo
One of the most-viewed videos uploaded to Creative's YouTube channel is "Sound BlasterAxx AXX 200 Feature Demo". This video highlights Creative's innovative new Sound Blaster technology and demonstrates the difference between the product and previous versions when it comes to sound quality.
Creative Social Media Links
Creative on Twitter: Follow the company on Twitter to see its latest tweets about new products, research, development and other exciting news that it chooses to share with the public.
Creative on Facebook: Connect with the company via its Facebook profile where you can show support by liking the company page, sharing your favorite posts and commenting on interesting news.
Creative on Instagram: Go the company's Instagram account when you want to see stunning, hi-tech images of its latest and most popular products in different settings as well as watch company videos.
Creative on Google+ In an attempt to stay up on the latest news and innovations in the industry, Creative's Google+ account shares the most up-to-date news pertaining to the industry as well as company news.
Creative on Pinterest: Creative's Pinterest account is the perfect place to go when you want to get ideas for your next digital media entertainment purchase in boards such as 'Wireless Speakers,' 'Workspace Inspiration' and 'Retro Stuff.'
Creative on YouTube: Go to the company's YouTube channel when you want to check out the latest products, demonstrations and learn the latest news pertaining to the digital entertainment industry.
Creative Contact Info
Creative Labs, Inc.
1901 McCarthy Boulevard
Milpitas, CA 95035
Telephone Number: +1 (408) 428-6600