Walmart Customer Service Contact Info
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
Telephone Number: +1 (800) 925-6278
Where Do You Put Coupon Code for Walmart?
Follow these steps below to know where to enter a walmart coupon code at checkout:
- Add your item(s) to your Walmart online shopping cart
- Click the "Cart" button
- Log into an existing account or create a new Walmart account
- Next click the "Apply promo code" on the right hand side
- Now enter the Walmart promo code in the box provided
- Click "Apply" button
- Click "Continue" button to complete your transaction
How to Use a Walmart Gift Card Online
After adding your items to the online 'shopping cart,' you will redeem a Walmart.com gift card during the checkout process, by following the steps shown below:
- Click 'Checkout' to purchase items.
- Enter your Zip Code to get started, and then select whether to have your order shipped to your home, or sent to your nearest store for free Pick Up.
- Click 'Proceed to Checkout' to continue.
- Returning customers are asked to login with an email address and password, while new users are prompted to create an account. Click 'Continue' after making your selection.
- Enter a shipping address.
- Scroll down to choose a shipping option: Value, Standard, Expedited or Rush. Click 'Continue' to proceed.
- Choose a payment method from the following options: Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, or Cash. To use a Gift Card to pay, enter the gift card number and 4-digit Pin in the designated fields, and click 'Apply Gift Card.'
- 'Continue' to proceed.
- After reviewing your order, click 'Place Order' to complete the transaction.
Walmart Cash Back
With Giving Assistant, you can get cash back on your electronics, video games, movies, music or books.
- Highest Cash Back Rates - We constantly offer the highest rates for Walmart.
- Hassle Free Guarantee - Are you missing cash back? Just email us.
In addition to browsing their 'Weekly Ads,' Walmart also provides opportunities to save money on an ever-changing selection of goods and services with their 'Value of the Day' offers and 'Rollback Roundups.'
Does Walmart Do Black Friday?
Yes, the Walmart Black Friday Deals will start on Fri Nov 29 2019 with many items available in the discounted Black Friday sale.
Does Walmart Do Cyber Monday?
Yes, the Walmart Cyber Monday Deals will start on Mon Dec 2 2019 with many items available in the discounted Cyber Monday sale.
Does Walmart Offer Free Shipping?
Yes. There are two free shipping offers from Walmart to choose from:
- FREE 2-Day Shipping - no membership needed, free on orders of $35 or more, millions of select items online to choose from.
- FREE 3-5 Day Shipping - Get qualified items** not marked as 2-Day shipping items shipped for free.
How Do You Price Match at Walmart?
The Walmart price matching policy lets shoppers match the price in these three different ways:
- Matching a Walmart.com Rollback Purchase - If you purchased an item from Walmart.com (not including items from a third-party seller on their site) & see that is now listed at a lower price than what you paid for it plus the item is within its eligible return window then contact Walmart's customer care to be able to receive an adjustment for the price difference. ** T&C's Apply.
- Matching Another Online Retailer - Walmart will price match a competing online retailer, however, you must contact Walmart's customer care to verify the eligibility of the item for price matching once they have reviewed the online retailer, current item price, and then confirming the item is in stock.
- Matching a Walmart.com Price at a Walmart Store - Walmart stores can match the price found for an item on walmart.com website. However, you must refer to the current "Walmart Policies and Guidelines" document for terms and conditions.
** Items excluded include products bought during clearance, special buy, value of the day or during deep discounts shopping days like, Thanksgiving, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Walmart Savings Catcher Review
The Savings Catcher from Walmart is a free service that compares the price that you paid at Walmart with weekly print ads for alternative stores to Walmart like, Walgreens, HEB, Aldi, Harris-Teeter, Target, etc....
if a competitor retail store is found to be offering a lower price than what you paid at Walmart then you get an eGift card for the cost of the difference only.
How to Use Savings Catcher?
There are two ways to access the Savings Catcher service:
- Dedicated Website Page - go to https://savingscatcher.walmart.com/ and enter the TC number from your receipt along with your date of purchase
- Walmart App for iPhone or Android Cellphones - all you have to do is scan the receipt straight into the app to see if you can save money.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., is know to shoppers as Walmart, and is an American corporation that operates a chain of large discount department stores and grocery stores.
It was the #1 Fortune 500 company in 2017 & trades on the NYSE: WMT
The Walmart company was founded by Sam "Mr Sam" Walton in 1962.
When it comes to shopping for a wide range of goods, retailers that blend an extensive inventory with affordable prices, such as Kmart, Target, Costco, Amazon.com and Walmart, helps customers really stretch their dollars. Wal-Mart is a discount department store chain that has more than 11,000 brick-and-mortar locations throughout the United States and in 26 other countries, including the United Kingdom, Japan, and Brazil. To expand its reach, Walmart also has an e-commerce site that makes it possible to place an online order for Starbucks K-Cups, a Dell Inspiron, Zyrtec Allergy tablets, and a slimming swimsuit at any time of day or night.
Walmart is a family-owned business that started out as a few chains located in rural communities in 1969, and has since become the largest company by revenue in the world. It is also the leading private employer in the world with more than 2.2 million employees on their payroll.
To navigate Walmart's site, you can search by keyword or search by categories that include Electronics & Office, Babies & Kids, Movies, Music & Books, Toys & Video Games, Home, Furniture & Patio, and Auto & Home Improvement. You can also browse the Weekly Ads to see the latest deals offered both in-store and online.
From Google Chromecast to Playstation 4 games, Walmart has a reputation for offering some of the hottest deals and competitive prices on the latest in Electronics, especially when it comes to purchasing a flat-screen HDTV or buying a new printer. The retailer also sells patio furniture, outdoor pools, and the best kid's toys in town, including Barbie, LEGO, Nerf, Leapfrog, Frozen dolls, Star Wars, Monster High, Avengers, and Little Tikes. For the entire family, shop bikes for summertime fun including models from Mongoose, Huffy, Schwinn, and Roadmaster.
While on Walmart's online site, you can apply for a Walmart Credit Card, explore printable coupons, track your online orders, shop last-chance savings on clearance items, view local deals, purchase gift cards, as well as submit receipts to find added savings through Walmart Savings Catcher. You can also shop mobile phones and data plans (some with unlimited text, talk and minutes) from the likes of Virgin Mobile, Smart-Talk, Samsung Galaxy, MetroPCS, AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, and Apple iPhones. Walmart also offers options for you to establish a wedding or baby registry, as well as create convenient shopping lists.
With seasonal promotions, back-to-school blowouts, the Value of the Day, free shipping for orders over $50, and Black Friday deals, Walmart offers plenty of ways for shoppers to save money. Also, with a Walmart coupon code in hand, you can stretch your savings even further, especially when you use a promo code from Giving Assistant which also allows you to do something good for another by giving to good causes and helping the needy.
With more than 7 million viewers, the most popular video on Walmart's YouTube is an upload titled, Walmart Super Savings Rollback & Clearance Event, which highlighted the huge savings that could be found throughout the store, including apparel, electronics, and toys.
Walmart Social Media Links
Walmart on Twitter: As a follower, you'll be the first to know about limited time specials, holiday tips, seasonal trends, and the many ways the company makes a difference in communities.
Walmart on Facebook: From inspirational videos to spotlights on featured employees, there are plenty of posts to like, share and comment on when you become a follower.
Walmart on Instagram: Follow this feed to get an idea of the different types of products available at the store, projects to do, foods to eat, and tons of ways to celebrate using Walmart.
Walmart on Pinterest: You'll find inspiration to cook healthier, live better, and decorate the home with Boards such as 'Simple Meals,' 'Wedding Inspiration,' 'Baby on Board,' and 'Gifts for Kids.'
Walmart on YouTube: Just some of the topics touched upon in the company's uploads include household DIY tips, quick meals, beauty tips, Walmart moms, veterans, and American job support.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Walmart
- Walmart owns popular online movie service, Vudu, which can be played on PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, iPad, TiVo & Roku devices.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses, primarily known for offering discounts on bulk purchases.
- Walmart pledged to hire 100,000 veterans by 2018. Their distribution center in Hopkinsville, Kentucky alone employs more than 200 veterans.
- Walmart is a part of Acres for America, where they'll purchase/preserve 1 acre of U.S. wildlife habitat for every acre of land they develop.
- Through 2015, Walmart & the Walmart Foundation have pledged $2 billion in cash and other donations to fight hunger in the U.S.