5 Things You Didn't Know About WideWidths.com
- WideWidths.com is an e-commerce business that only offers its products online via its website; it has no physical brick and mortar locations.
- WideWidths.com's customer service and satisfaction is so highly acclaimed that the company has obtained a Yahoo! 5-Star Customer Service rating.
- Every order purchased from WideWidths.com comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, so if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can return it.
- WideWidths.com not only provides boots and shoes for people with wider calves, but it also offers them a guide on how to measure their calves.
- WideWidths.com carries booths and shoes from notable designers like Ros Hommerson, David Tate, Blondo and Naturalizer to accommodate a wide variety of styles.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at WideWidths.com
- It's easy to redeem a coupon code at WideWidths.com after you're engaged in the checkout process by simply following the steps detailed below:
- Click on the 'Shopping Cart' icon to view the contents of your cart, and then click on the blue 'Proceed to Secure Checkout' button to be redirected to the regular checkout option. Alternatively, you can click on the yellow 'Check Out with PayPal' button to checkout using your PayPal account or the blue 'PayPal Credit' button to use your PayPal credit account to charge the purchase.
- If using the traditional checkout, select whether you want to check out as a guest, log in and check out or create an account and check out.
- Provide your email address and shipping address. If your billing address is the same as your shipping address, click the bubble next to 'Same as Shipping.' If not, input your billing address followed by your payment information.
- Input your coupon code into the 'Enter Gift Certificate Code Below' text box, and click the gray 'Apply' button before completing checkout.
WideWidth.com has an entire section of its website that is solely devoted to any items that it has on clearance. Clearance items are usually shoes that have been in the inventory for longer than expected and need to be sold in order to make room for new inventory. Some clearance items might also feature out-of-season items as well as overstocked ones. You can browse the 'Clearance' section via the same category filters that you use throughout the rest of the site, but it should be noted that clearance items are usually 'Final Sale' items, which means that because they are so extremely discounted, they are not eligible for returns or refunds if customers aren't satisfied with them.
Like Boot Barn and BootBay, WideWidths.com deals exclusively with selling boots to its customers. However, unlike its competitors, WideWidths.com is dedicated to providing boots to fit all sizes, especially those customers who have wider calves. Finding a pair of boots that fit properly can be challenging, especially if you suffer from wide calves. It's oftentimes difficult to find boots that accommodate both the size of your feet as well as your calves, but WideWidths.com offers the widest selection of boots for all calf sizes. In fact, WideWidths.com boasts that it is the only company that lists the calf size for every foot size when you shop its site to ensure that best possible fit is obtained for each customer.
Founded in 1988, WideWidths.com is now exclusively an online company. It doesn't feature any retail or outlet store locations, and it doesn't even product a catalog. Originally, the company did feature one brick and mortar location in Tribeca, New York, but it closed its physical location back in 2006 so that it could focus on expanding its online Yahoo! store. Any shopping done with WideWidths.com must be conducted via its website, which is extremely easy to use thanks to the user-friendly layout. Customers can browse boots on the site by boot style such as 'Over-the-Knee Boots,' 'Riding Boots,' 'Dress Boots,' 'Casual Boots' and countless other categories. Alternatively, they can also choose to browse via shoe and calf size if they only want to see boots on the site that are currently available in their size. Of course, customers can also shop by designer brand as well, such as 'Rose Petal Boots,' 'David Tate Boots' and so on.
As if specializing in providing boots for hard-to-fit sizes isn't advantageous enough for those customers who stress over finding booths that can fit them properly, WideWidths.com also provides its customers with a comprehensive guide that instructs them on how to properly measure their calf sizes. Customers can ensure that they purchase the best fit when they shop at WideWidths.com. This guide has proven invaluable to customers who would otherwise be skeptical of purchasing boots without getting to try them on and ensure that they do indeed fit their calves. Plus, to top it all off, WideWidths.com even offers its customers a 30-day money back guarantee on all their purchases, so if you do happen to purchase the incorrect size or simply don't like the boots when you try them on, you can send them back for a full refund. This makes it so that customers really have nothing to lose when shopping with WideWidths.com.
Although WideWidths.com is known for providing customers with wide calf boots, this doesn't mean that it doesn't serve other customers as well. The site also provides medium foot widths as well to accommodate those customers who don't necessarily have wide widths but simply like the styles found on the site and wish to shop with it as well.
When you shop with WideWidths.com, you'll not only get to enjoy stylish boots that actually fit your correctly, but you can enjoy great savings as well when you choose to utilize Giving Assistant coupon codes with your purchases.
One of the most-viewed videos on YouTube that features WideWidths.com products is WideWidths.com - "Beth" Extra Wide/Super Wide Calf Over-the-Knee Boot. This video shows viewers a preview of "Beth" boots by designer Ros Hommerson. The video shows how the thigh high extra wide calf boots can be worn over jeans, leggings or tights to transform an entire wardrobe, and the flat 1" heel can ensure comfort all day and night. It also shows how you can wear them slouched, over-the-knee or cuffed.
WideWidths.com Social Media Links
WideWidths.com on YouTube: Go to WideWidths.com's YouTube channel when you want to see previews of some of the site's newest and most fashionable boots. The videos not only show you the latest styles, but they also provide you with inspiration and fashion tips on how to wear the boots and the many different outfits that you can pair them with.
WideWidths.com on Facebook: Like WideWidths.com's Facebook page in order to receive the latest deals and discounts delivered right to your own Facebook profile's news feed. Share your favorite deals on your own Facebook's page in order to alert your friends to any current deals and promotions that the site's offering.
WideWidths.com on Twitter:: Follow WideWidths.com's Twitter page to see company Tweets the moment that their tweeted. The company tweets about everything from the newest items added to its inventory to the latest news in the fashion industry in general.
WideWidths.com on Pinterest: Check out some of the most popular boards on WideWidths.com's Pinterest page. Get inspiration from popular boards like 'Testimonials,' 'Fashion Inspiration,' 'Quotes & Inspiration' and 'Looks We Love!'
WideWidths.com on Google+: Connect with WideWidths.com on Google+ to stay updated on the latest products added to the company's inventory as well as to learn the latest news concerning the company in general.
WideWidths.com Contact Info
3334 Long Beach Road #143
Oceanside, N.Y. 11572