With Abercrombie & Fitch, you’ll find the latest styles for teens and young adults. With both men’s and women’s fashion available, you can shop for a new outfit, accessories, shoes, and more. To help with paying for your next purchase, Abercrombie & Fitch is offering a credit card and rewards program.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, tell you all the details you’ll want to know, and explain how you can find extra savings while using Giving Assistant.
- Introductory offer. Just for signing up for a new A&F Credit Card, you’ll receive 25% off your first purchase! Combine this offer with the coupon codes you find on Giving Assistant to save big!
- Earn a $10 reward for every 2,500 points. When you swipe your Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card, you’ll earn reward points, which you can redeem on future purchases. More details below.
- Exclusive cardholder offers. Check your email inbox for product sneak peeks, contest invitations and special savings offers, including free shipping and 20% off select items.
- Special birthday surprise. To celebrate your special day, A&F will deliver a special gift to you. If you sign up in your birthday month, you’ll receive the special offer the following calendar year.
- 26.49% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Up to a $38 late fee
- $27+ minimum payment fee; balances that are less than $27 must be paid in full at the end of the billing cycle
- 25-day interest-free purchases
- 24/7 online account maintenance
Rewards System Breakdown
A&F’s loyalty club is not necessarily contingent upon owning an A&F credit card, but is available to United States residents ages 14 and older. This new rewards system allows A&F members to earn points on purchases. Here’s a breakdown of the rewards program:
- Earn 10 points for every dollar you spend at Abercrombie & Fitch
- For every 2,500 points earned, you’ll receive a $10 rewards certificate
- After spending $500 in a calendar year, you’ll receive VIP status, where you earn 15 points for every dollar spent
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Are you gearing up for summer vacation or returning back to school? Looking to add some new seasonal pieces to your wardrobe? Abercrombie & Fitch carries clothing and accessories that appeals to teenagers and young adults. With trendy, comfortable clothing, both boys and girls are sure to find pieces they’d love to add to their wardrobes. The A&F Credit Card is also great for college students looking to expand their clothing selections.
How to Get an Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card
Ready to sign up for your Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card? Visit Abercrombie’s Credit Card center and complete the application. You must live in the United States and be at least 18 years of age. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. You will receive a decision on the status of your application immediately. Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail in 7-10 business days.
What Else Should I Know About?
Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Cards are issued by Comenity Bank. When you open your account, you’ll have 24/7 online access to your account information and will be able to track purchases on any device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Using your online account, you can pay your bill, view monthly statements, add or change contact information and sign up for paperless billing.
Tips For Using the Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card
- Check your email. As a Rewards member, Abercrombie & Fitch will deliver special offers and coupons right to your inbox. Before shopping, check your email to make sure you don’t miss out. You can also simplify your coupon search by using Giving Assistant. More details below.
- Shop often. The more you shop, the more you’ll earn. The more you earn, the closer you’ll get to VIP status! You’ll begin to accrue points quickly, making it easier to earn rewards certificates.
- Pay your card off in full every 25 days. Abercrombie & Fitch’s APR can sometimes cause you to pay more on interest than your actual purchase! Avoid these costs by paying your card off as quickly as possible and definitely before your 25-day interest free period ends. With 24/7 access, paying your bill is easy!
How to Use Your Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Abercrombie & Fitch store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Abercrombie & Fitch Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!