You name it, Amazon has it! From electronics to clothing to food and more, Amazon offers you great prices for anything you need to shop for. Since partnering with Whole Foods, the benefits of the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card are better than ever. In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks and details of this card—and more.
- Earn up to 5% cash back on all Amazon.com and Whole Foods purchases. As a Visa Signature cardholder, you’ll earn reward points for every purchase made with your credit card. Use your Amazon credit card on everyday purchases and you’ll accrue points redeemable toward an Amazon.com purchase. More details below.
- Travel worry-free with bonus protection. Use your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card to book your travel arrangements and you’ll travel with confidence with lost luggage reimbursement, travel accident insurance, baggage delay insurance, travel and emergency assistance, as well as waived foreign transaction fees.
- Take advantage of luxury hotel and concierge services. You can choose from more than 900 luxury hotels to receive the best available rate and automatically upgrade your room when available. Also, concierge services are standing by to help Visa Signature cardholders find tickets to top sporting and entertainment events, make dinner reservations, find gifts and more.
- Variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) ranging from 15.49% to 23.49% based on creditworthiness
- Up to $37 late fees
- No annual fee
- No minimum interest fee
- 21-day interest-free purchases
- 24/7 online account maintenance
Rewards System Breakdown
Use your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card to earn points to redeem for eligible purchases at Amazon.com. Are you an Amazon Prime member? You’ll earn even more cash back!
Here’s a breakdown on how you can earn with Amazon Rewards:
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. Amazon Prime members earn 5 points for every $1 spent at these locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores
- Earn 1 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- After an accrual of 2000 points, cardholders can redeem cash back points through an electronic deposit into an eligible checkings or savings account
- Return purchases will result in a deduction from your point total
- Points will not expire as long your account remains open
- Purchases made through third-party Whole Foods Market merchants are not eligible for rewards
Who is This Credit Card Best for?
Amazon Prime members earn 5% cash back on purchases made with the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature card. If you’re putting your Prime membership to use, you will definitely benefit from earning cash back.
If you’re on the fence about a Prime membership, Amazon Prime is now just $6.49 a month for students! With low prices, students can turn their savings into cash for their everyday needs.
Not a Prime member? No problem! If Amazon is your go-to online retailer, you can earn big by signing up for an Amazon credit card today.
How to Get an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
Ready to sign up for your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card? Visit Amazon’s Credit Card page and complete the application. You must live in the United States and be at least 18 years of age. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income for a credit check. Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail in 7-10 business days.
What Else Should I Know about?
In addition to the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, Amazon offers a Store Card, which provides special financing options.
Amazon.com Store Card can only be used on Amazon.com purchases and cardholders earn 5% cash back to be redeemed at Amazon.com. There is 0% interest in the first 12 months and cardholders have access to 6,12, and 24-month special financing. Following the introductory period, interest will increase to a fixed rate of 27.24%. There is no annual credit card fee.
The Amazon.com Store Card is a great option for shoppers seeking short-term purchasing benefits.
Tips for Using the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Use your card often. One of the biggest perks of the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is that it can be used anywhere! You can earn big with everyday purchases including gas and groceries. You’ll never want to shop at Amazon or Whole Foods without your card again!
- Pay your card off in full every 21 days. Avoid paying high interest costs by paying off your Amazon credit card in full every 21 days. If you don’t, you could pay up to 23.49% APR on your balance!
- Take advantage of the travel and concierge perks. With great cash back potential on everyday purchases, it’s easy to forget about the bonuses! Call up the Amazon Visa Signature Concierge for help in planning your next outing.
How to Use Your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Amazon rewards visa card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Amazon store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals to be had.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximise your reward earning and saving potential by combining your Amazon Credit Card cash back with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!