If you are looking for a way to get a lot of credit card benefits as well as deals on clothing, the American Eagle-AEO Connected Visa Credit Card just might be what you have been looking for. Below is some information regarding this diverse Visa Credit card and the benefits that go with it.
The new American Eagle-AEO Connected Visa credit card allows cardholders to take advantage of a lot of flexible benefits. By simply opening a new AEO account, you will be able to take a full 25% off your first purchase made with your new card. There are also many other rewards you can earn, as well as free shipping 24/7.
- 25% off first AEO connected and AEO connected Visa credit card purchase
- Free standardized shipping
- Earn 15 bonus points for every $1 spent*
- For 2500 points earned = $10 reward
- Receive a 20% off birthday coupon
- Buy five jeans, get one free*
- Buy five bras, get one free*
- Get a coupon for a personal shopping day
- There are six cardholder events each year
- Mobile and online account management
- $0 fraud liability
- Annual percentage rate for purchases: 49%—This rate is based on the APR that is variable on the Prime Rate. This APR for purchases is the same for both the AEO Visa and AEO Credit Cards.
- APR for cash advance: 28.49%—The APR is variable upon the market rate. This is for the AEO Visa credit card; it does not apply to the AEO credit card.
- How to avoid paying interest on purchases: This applies to both the AEO Visa and the AEO Credit cards: The due date for purchases is 23 days following the end of each cycle. If you make it a habit to pay off your entire balance before the end of the billing cycle, then you can avoid paying interes
- Minimum interest charge: The interest charged is not less than $2.00. This applies to both the AEO Visa and the AEO credit
- Cash advance: $10 or 5% whichever is greater of the total transaction amount. This is only applicable to the AEO Visa Credit Card.
- Foreign transaction fee: 3% per transaction—only applicable to the AEO Visa Credit Card.
- Both the AEO Visa and the AEO credit cards carry a penalty fee of up to $38 for paying late.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
AEO connected Visa cardholders receive:
- You can earn 5 points for every $1 spent anywhere that Visa credit cards are accepted
- You have the ability to use your AEO Connected Visa Credit Card anywhere that Visa credit cards are accepted.
- You can receive points for each dollar that is spent in AEO and Aerie stores as well as at ae.com. Points are accumulated after any discounts, taxes, and fees are subtracted. This offer is excluded for gift card purchases.
- Clearance bras and jeans are also excluded when determining the buy five/one free special.
How to Get An AEO connected and AEO connected Visa Credit Card
When you are on the American Eagle home page you click on the “apply now” link. This takes you to the official American Eagle/ aerie Visa application page.
You are then required to complete the application and provide the following information:
- First name and Middle Initial (optional)
- Last name
- Street address (apt # if applicable)
- Zip code
- City and State
- Primary phone number and type of phone
- Email address; confirm email address
- Social Security Number or TIN
- Date of Birth
- Annual net income
If approved, Synchrony Bank has the option of issuing you either the AEO Connected Credit Card or the AEO Connected Visa Credit Card.
What Else Should I Know About?
You will need to provide a unique email address when applying for the AEO Connected Card or the AEO Connected Visa Credit Card. Doing so will enroll you in the AEO Connected rewards program. Therefore, whenever and wherever you shop— online at ae.com or aerie.com, or at the AE or aerie stores—you will be earning points for every dollar spent.
How to Use Your American Eagle- AEO Connected Visa Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your American Eagle- AEO Connected visa credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant American Eagle- AEO Connected store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your American Eagle- AEO Connected Visa Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!