Apple is a technology powerhouse that provides a plethora of high-demand products and services. The company boasts some of today’s hottest hardware and software, including the following:
- The iPad tablet
- The Mac personal computer
- the iPod portable media player
- The Apple Watch smartwatch
- The Apple TV digital media player
- The HomePod smart speaker
- …And a number of other professional applications
Apple offers special financing with its Apple Barclaycard Visa® credit card. This could be just right for you if you’re an avid Apple user. See below for a detailed description of this credit card and its rewards system.
- Points = Apple Cash! Every 2500 points you attain entitles you to a $25 gift card
- Points on points. Rack up points for every $1 you spend at Apple, restaurants, and on other purchases
- Feeling special? Take advantage of the special financing offer for up to 18 months
Key Details for the Apple Barclaycard Visa
- No annual fee
- The standard variable APR is 15.24%, 21.24% or 28.24% based on creditworthiness
- Minimum interest charge of $0.50
- Late or returned payment fee up to $37
- Some transaction fees
How the Apple Barclaycard Visa Works
Apple users are usually dedicated to the brand and all it has to offer. The Apple Barclaycard Visa® rewards customers by providing a host of ways to acquire points when making Apple purchases and on dining and miscellaneous purchases.
- Get a $25 Apple Store Gift Card or iTunes Gift Card for every 2,500 points you snag
- 3 points for every $1 spent at Apple
- 2 points for every $1 spent at restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- No interest if paid in full within the promo period
- Special financing on purchases made at Apple within the first 30 days of opening an account are based on the following periods and purchase amounts:
- 6 months: less than $499
- 12 months: $499 to less than $999
- 18 months: $999 and over
The Apple Points System in Action: The Apple Barclaycard Visa can go anywhere with you, giving you more opportunities to earn points. Let’s say you purchase Apple’s iPad Pro and throw in all the bells and whistles. You spend about $1,100 and charge it to your Apple Barclaycard Visa. This purchase scores you 3300 POINTS!!! That automatically entitles you to a $25 gift card for the Apple store or iTunes and leaves you with points toward your next reward! Isn’t technology wonderful?!
Who is the Apple Barclaycard Visa Credit Card Best For?
Are you an Apple enthusiast? The Apple Barclaycard Visa® is meant for you if you are a dedicated Apple fan who wants to capitalize on your shopping. The point-earning potential is unlimited, unlocking a world of purchasing possibilities. The fact that this card can be utilized at other locations is an added bonus because you still earn points toward your favorite Apple merchandise. Stay tech savvy!
How to Get an Apple Barclaycard Visa
You can apply for the Apple Barclaycard Visa online through the Barclaycard website. Click here to be redirected to the application. Keep in mind that you must be 18 years or older, and you will be asked to provide such identifying information as your name, address, date of birth and annual income. You will also be asked for your social security number and your mother’s maiden name.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Apple Barclaycard Visa® has a variable APR of 15.24%, 21.24% or 28.24% based on your credit. There is no annual fee and a low minimum interest charge of $.50. If your payment is late or returned, you will be charged a fee up to $37. The card also carries the following transaction fees:
- Balance Transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance fee of either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater (28.49% APR)
- Foreign Transaction fees of 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
Tips for Using the Apple Barclaycard Visa
- Round ‘em up, Round ‘em down. If you make a purchase that is not a whole dollar amount, any amount equal to or greater than $0.50 will be rounded up to the nearest whole dollar. Conversely, any amount equal to or less than $0.49 will be rounded down to the nearest whole dollar to calculate the points you’ve earned.For example, if you make a $45.50 purchase, you will be awarded 46 points. On the other hand, if you make a purchase in the amount of $45.49, you will be awarded 45 points.
- Pick your preference. When you set up your account with Apple, you will be given the option to pick your gift card preferences. Your Apple or iTunes gift cards will be issued to you automatically, and the value of your cards will be redeemed based upon your gift card preferences. Be sure to adjust your preferences or you’ll automatically receive a $25 Apple gift card by mail. You collect a gift card for every 2500 points you accrue.
- Need a modification? Contact the Barclaycard customer service phone number on the back of your credit card, or log in to your account at BarclaycardUS.com to update gift card preferences. You can change such items as your delivery method and the denomination of your points toward rewards.Keep in mind that the amount of points needed to acquire a gift card depends on the denominations you elect when choosing your card preferences. For instance, you can choose from the following denominations:
- 2,500 points = $25 gift card
- 5,000 points = $50 gift card
- 10,000 points = $100 gift card
- The Sky’s the limit. As long as your account is open, in good standing, and used on a regular basis, there’s no limit to the amount of points you can accumulate! Even better, your points don’t expire!
How to Use Your Apple Barclaycard Visa with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Apple Barclaycard visa when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Apple Barclaycard Visa with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!