Ashley Stewart offers fashion-forward, plus-sized ladies the chance to keep up with the latest trends, season after season, without breaking the bank! In this article, we’ll breakdown the top perks and important details of the Ashley Stewart store credit card, and teach you how to save big while using your card alongside Giving Assistant.
- Save up to 10%-15% total on regular, online purchases at Ashley Stewart when you combine your store credit card savings with Giving Assistant cash back, which awards 4% cash back for Savvy Shoppers, and 8% cash back for Power Shoppers.
- Access promotions and discounts exclusive to cardholders. Some highlights include 20% off your first purchase using your Ashley Stewart store credit card, and a 20% off birthday coupon.
- Be the first to learn about sales and special events by keeping your Ashley Stewart store credit card in good standing! Get the jump on the latest deals and enjoy your savings.
- 49% variable interest rate
- Up to $38 in late fees
- No annual fee
- 24/7 online account maintenance
- $2 minimum interest charge
- 25 day interest-free purchases
Who Is This Credit Card Best For?
The Ashley Stewart store credit card is ideal for those who frequently shop at this particular brand, both in-store and online. Shoppers who are very familiar with the brand can take advantage of the sales they hold throughout the year, such as their Diva Dollars promotion, and maximize their savings by combining these promotions with their store credit card and Giving Assistant.
How to Get an Ashley Stewart Store Credit Card
Ashley Stewart has made obtaining a store credit card a breeze! Just visit this link on their website and complete the application. You’ll need to provide identifying information including your social security number and annual income to determine your eligibility. Qualified candidates must also be a U.S. citizen and the age of majority in their state.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Ashley Stewart store credit card comes with no annual fee! There are some potential charges and fees to be aware of, however. The card has a 26.49% variable interest rate, so it’s best to pay off your balance within the 25 interest-free time period you’re allotted each month. By doing this, you can avoid late fees of up to $38 per month and a interest charges (minimum $2).
Tips for Using the Ashley Stewart Store Credit Card
- Be mindful of your billing cycle. Because of the 26.49% variable interest rate, it’s important to pay off your card in the 25-day interest-free period in your billing cycle. This will also help you avoid late fees that can be as much as $38 a month and interest charges. The minimum interest charge per billing cycle is $2.
- Keep your account in good standing. In order to fully enjoy the perks of your Ashley Stewart store credit card, it’s important to keep your account active. If your account doesn’t show activity at least once every 12 months, then you won’t be eligible for perks including the 20% off birthday coupon.
- Understand your perks. Opening your account at the right time can help you get the most out of your perks. For example, if you open your account in the month before or during your birthday month, you won’t receive the 20% coupon until the next calendar year.
- Shop with your Ashley Stewart Store Credit Card and Giving Assistant to save big! When you combine your store credit card savings with Giving Assistant, you can save up to 10% (as a Power Shopper) in cash back savings. You can even use the cash back you earn to pay down your card balance!
How to Use Your Ashley Stewart Store Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Ashley Stewart Store credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Ashley Stewart store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Ashley Stewart Store Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!