Ballard Designs has been providing everything to make a house a home since 1983. For your shopping convenience, you can either search their website or request a print catalog. The Ballard Designs credit card offers plenty of perks, savings, and conveniences, too.
In this article, we’ll talk about those perks, and offer tips and instructions for how to get the most out of your Ballard Designs credit card by combining your card discounts with Giving Assistant cash back.
- $50 in rewards when you open and use your Ballard Designs credit card for an additional $5 off for orders over $10, through Giving Assistant. In addition, for limited time Giving Assistant offers from 10% to 40% off on various home furnishing categories. ($50 off is for new cardmembers only, within 60 days of opening account, issued upon shipment, and will appear on statement within 2 billing cycles)
- $25 rewards certificate for every $250 you spend (Earn 1 point per each dollar you spend, then redeem 250 points for a $25 reward certificate. You can use up to 3 reward certificates per purchase. You have to choose between rewards program or special financing. Points are applied upon shipment and they will expire in a year from when they were added.)
- 20% Birthday Discount each year (You can only use the discount on one current purchase, must have provided a valid email address with Comenity Capital Bank to receive the offer, and if you open the account the month prior or during your birthday month, you will receive the offer the following month. Shipping charge is based on item price before applying the discount.)
- Special 12-month financing on qualifying purchases (You have to choose earning rewards or special financing. Minimum purchase of $599 and minimum monthly payments are
required. Comenity Capital Bank will determine qualifications for credit and promotion eligibility.)
- No annual fee
- No fee for online payment
- Interest – APR of 28.24%
- Cash Advance via ATM (fees and interest apply)
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
This card is best for people who want the convenience of utilizing a card and/or shopping online. However, the APR is high, so be sure to pay it off every month, so your savings aren’t lost due to interest and fees. And it is good for people who want to enjoy extra savings with Ballard Designs and even more savings with Giving Assistant.
How to Get a Ballard Designs Credit Card
Click here to set up an account and sign up for a credit card. Fill out all the information. You will have to provide social security number (or equivalent) and information on your earnings in order to determine if you are a qualified candidate. To be qualified, you must be in good standing with other debts.
On the positive side, there is no annual fee. However, be sure to pay off the card quickly as the APR is 28.24%, and the minimum interest is $1.00. This is the lowest amount, so be sure to pay the balance off each month. Remember to pay on time, even if it is the minimum payment to avoid late fees. Use the points within a year of earning them.
Tips For Using The Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Combine Ballard Designs Credit Card perks with Giving Assistant offers, which include:
- $5 off orders over $10
- 10%, 30%, and 40% off home decor items
- 15% off home items
- 20% off furniture and rugs
- 20% off home decor
- Remember, you have to choose between the rewards program or special financing, allowing you to pay off qualifying purchases in 12 months. One will save you money, one may cost you money in fees, so choose wisely.
- If you want the special birthday discount off one item, be sure Comenity Capital Bank has your email address, so that you can receive the discount certificate in your InBox. If you sign up the month before or the month of your birthday, you will receive your certificate a month later. It will extend your birthday celebration just a little longer.
How to Use Your Ballard Designs Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Ballard Designs Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Ballard Designs store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Ballard Designs Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!