As the title of the store indicates, Bed Bath & Beyond is the ultimate place to outfit your kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom with all the requisite necessities of life. And to that end, the Bed Bath & Beyond Mastercard Credit Card is the perfect addition to the wallet of anyone looking to stylishly and functionally furnish their living space.
- You will get 1% cash back for every dollar spent by swiping the card anywhere mastercard is accepted.
- You will get 2% cash back for every dollar spent on gas and groceries.
- You will get 5% cash back for every dollar spent at the following stores:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- buybuy BABY
- Christmas Tree Shops and That!
- Cost Plus World Market
- Harmon Face Values
Also, Bed Bath & Beyond is offering an introductory promotion which will award you additional cash back for spending a certain amount within six months of opening your account:
- You can earn an $25 gift certificate for spending $1,000 outside of the stores listed above (namely, stores in the Bed, Bath, & Beyond family) within the first six months of opening your account.
- You can earn a $75 gift certificate for spending $6,000 outside of the stores listed above within the first six months of opening your account.
Another amazing introductory feature of the Bed Bath & Beyond Credit card is that they offer zero percent interest on purchases at Bed Bath & Beyond if the card is paid in full at the end of the promotional period:
- Six months of zero percent interest for purchases between $250 and $499.99.
- Twelve months of zero percent interest for purchases of $500 and more.
Those are some amazing perks!!! Opening a Bed Bath & Beyond Account will give you:
- A lifetime of cashback deals everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- An opening promotion of additional rewards for spending $1,000 or more.
- An introductory period of no interest.
Don’t worry: We looked over the fine print of this offer and summarized the key details that you need to know below.
- After the promotional zero percent honeymoon, the APR (standard interest rate) of your card would be 15.24%, 19.24%, or 25.24%, based on your creditworthiness and the prime rate as of February 1, 2018.
- The minimum payment due (every billing cycle) will never be less than $30.
- The minimum interest charge is $2.
- The late fee can be up to $38.
- Rewards are issued in the form of gift certificates. The certificates come in $10 ncrements, and can only be redeemed within the Bed Bath & Beyond family numerated above, namely:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Buy Buy Baby
- Christmas Tree Shops and That
- Cost Plus Market
- Harmon Face Values
Here’s an example of the rewards system in action, over the course of one billing cycle. Keep in mind that there are different categories of rewards in this program.
Everywhere Mastercard is accepted earns you 1 percent: Let’s say you take the family to dinner and a movie every Saturday, and spend an average of $100 for the evening. One percent of that monthly spending ($400) would be $4 in rewards.
Gas and Groceries earns you 2 percent: Perhaps you spend another $100 on gas each month, and another $400 on groceries. Two percent of gas and groceries spending would be $10 in rewards.
Shopping in the Bed Bath & Beyond Network earns you 5 percent: Now suppose that you also bought a few odds and ends at Bed Bath & Beyond to furnish your son’s college dorm room, which totaled $200. Five percent of that would yield $10.
All together, you’ve earned $24 in rewards, so you would be issued two $10 reward certificates with your next bill. The remaining four reward dollars would carry over to your next billing cycle. Note: The rewards dollars do expire after five years.
Who is this credit card best for?
The Bed Bath & Beyond Credit card is best for people who shop at Bed Bath & Beyond. The one and two percent perks on everything else are great, but to be honest, many banks match or exceed this type of cash back program, with greater flexibility in how the rewards are issued.
On the other hand, the 5 percent rewards issued for shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond and other select stores is hard to beat. This card would be ideal to get when moving into a new home, sending a kid off to college, planning a wedding, remodeling a kitchen or bathroom. Bed, Bath & Beyond offers that awesome half a year to a full year of zero percent interest. If you are considering making a sizable purchase and investment to furnish your home, consider applying for and using this card. Just make sure you pay off the balance before the end of the promotion!
How can I get a Bed Bath & Beyond Credit Card?
Getting a Bed Bath & Beyond store credit card is simple. Follow this link to their website, and fill out the required information. Much like typical credit card applications, you will be asked for personal identifying information, such as your social security number and income to determine if you are a creditworthy applicant. Qualified candidates must also be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age.
How to Use Your The Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your The Bed Bath & Beyond mastercard credit card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant The Bed Bath & Beyond store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your The Bed Bath & Beyond Mastercard Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!