Blair is a one-stop-shop for all your clothing and home decor needs. If you love shopping with Blair, then the Blair Credit Card is a great way to find deals and earn rewards. In this article, we are going to take a look at everything you need to know about the Blair Credit Card and how you can use a Giving Assistant account to maximize your savings.
- Earn rewards as you shop. You can earn a $10 rewards certificate for every $150 you spend on your Blair Credit Card. In addition, you can earn over $50 in coupons just for signing up and being approved for the Blair Credit Card!
- Get access to cardholder-exclusive savings. When you are a Blair Credit Card holder, you will have access to over $100 in annual savings. This includes savings such as cardholder birthday specials.
- 24/7 online account maintenance. When you apply for a Blair Credit Card, you will also have the chance to sign up for a Blair online account. From here, you can check on and pay your card balance and rewards status as well as make changes to your personal information, add authorized buyers to your account, and request credit limit increases.
- 28.49% APR
- No annual fee
- 25-day interest-free period on purchases
- $2 minimum interest charge
- Late fee of up to $38
- 24/7 online account maintenance
How the Blair Credit Card Reward System Works
Like many store credit cards, the Blair Credit Card allows you to earn rewards as you shop. Rather than basing these rewards on a point system, the Blair Credit Card bases your rewards directly on the amount you spend.
A breakdown of the system is available below:
- Earn a $10 rewards certificate for every $150 you spend
- Earn more than $50 in coupons for applying and being approved for the Blair Credit Card
- Cardholders have access to additional annual savings, such as birthday specials and other rewards
- Rewards expire after 90 days
- Eligible purchases towards rewards expire after a year
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Blair Credit Card is best for those who love Blair and shop there often. The Blair Credit Card is also slightly more versatile than others as it can be used at other brands within the Blair family. However, this excludes Draper’s and Damon’s.
Unfortunately, this credit card cannot be used for everyday purchases outside of these brands. You can also spend rewards with other brands within the Blair family but Draper’s and Damon’s and Haband are excluded.
How to Get a Blair Store Credit Card
You have a few options to apply for a Blair Credit Card. You can apply by calling Blair directly at 1-800-821-5744. You can also apply for a Blair Credit Card at checkout when you shop. You can also follow this link to go directly to the application. Once there, you will be prompted to enter some basic information such as contact information and your social security number. In addition, you will need meet certain requirements that Comenity Capital Bank—the Blair Credit Card provider—outlines as follows:
- You must be the age of majority in your state or territory to apply
- You must have a government-issued photo ID
- You must have a valid government-issued tax ID number
- You must have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. Applications for a Blair Credit Card using a PO Box will not be accepted.
What Else Should I Know About?
You should be aware of the rewards limitations. For example, if you make a purchase, that amount only counts towards your next reward up to one year from the purchase date. After you spend an eligible $150, your rewards certificate will be issued with your next monthly billing statement. However, these rewards aren’t indefinite either. Once a reward certificate is issued, you can use it once, at any point, within 90 days of its issue date. After the 90 days, the reward certificate is no longer eligible and cannot be used.
Tips For Using The Blair Store Credit Card
- Pay it off as quickly as possible. When you make a purchase with your Blair Credit Card, you have a 25-day interest-free period before your payment is due. If you can make payments before interest starts to accrue, you can avoid paying extra when you shop.
- Keep deadlines in mind. As discussed earlier, your purchases aren’t indefinitely eligible to earn you rewards. Once you earn a reward, you have a fixed amount of time before it is no longer valid. So, if you want to take advantage of the Blair Credit Card rewards system, you will want to keep these limitations in mind when you shop.
- Earn coupons and cash back, too. While your Blair Credit Card will help you earn rewards and save money, you can save even more if you use it in tandem with other savings. With a Giving Assistant account, you will be able to earn cash back and you’ll have access to coupons to help you save money.
How to Use Your Blair Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Blair Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Blair Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!