Blue Nile is dedicated to bringing their customers beautiful, quality jewelry. With the Blue Nile store credit card, you will not only have a convenient and flexible way to pay for your jewelry, but you will also have access to other exclusive card member benefits.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to utilize the Blue Nile store credit card to its maximum potential in tandem with Giving Assistant.
- Payment Plans. With products like diamond and gold jewelry, Blue Nile offers some expensive products. Luckily, the Blue Nile store credit card can be used to create payment plans that allow you to pay for the jewelry in installments rather than turning over large sums of money at once.
- Special Access to Deals. When you are a Blue Nile store credit card holder, you will have access to certain cardmember-only benefits. Most prevalent among these is access to offers and promotions that other customers don’t get.
- 9.99% APR if paid in full within promotional terms (Standard variable purchase APR of 29.99%)
- Up to $38 late fees
- No annual fee
- 24/7 online account maintenance
- 25-day grace period for new purchases (if you pay your balance in full each month)
- No interest if paid in full within 6 ($500-$1,499.99), 12 ($1,500 and up), or 18 ($2,000 and up) months.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Blue Nile store credit card is best for customers who make frequent purchases from Blue Nile. This isn’t to say that you will only benefit if you are buying diamond rings every other week. In other words, if you are just stopping by to purchase a ring or necklace for a birthday or Christmas present, you may not need a Blue Nile store credit card.
However, if you are planning on making multiple big purchases, such as an engagement ring or a wedding ring, then you might want to consider a Blue Nile store credit card so you can create a payment plan for these purchases.
How to Get a Blue Nile Store Credit Card
The first thing that you need to do before you get a Blue Nile store credit card is to have a Blue Nile Account. However, you do not need to get a Blue Nile store credit card to keep a Blue Nile Account open.
A Blue Nile Account allows for the following:
- Purchase on approval
- Fast and easy checkout
- Ability to track your online orders
- Exclusive email offers
- Access to order history and saved items
To create a Blue Nile Account follow this link. All you will need for this is your email address and a strong password.
After you have done this, you will be able to set up a Blue Nile store credit card by logging in here. Be prepared to deliver the following information to Blue Nile and Comenity Bank, which the credit card is offered through:
- Full name
- U.S. address
- Phone number
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Income in U.S. dollars
- Agreement to paperless billing terms
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions set forth by Comenity Bank
Of course, a credit check will be needed. Fair credit scores are often approved for this credit card.
What Else Should I Know About?
The biggest thing to keep in mind when applying for and using the Blue Nile store credit card is the interest. The card has no interest if it is paid in full within a certain period of time. For bills of $500-$1,499.99 you have 6 months, for $1,500 and up you have 12 months, and for $2,000 and up you have 18 months (for Astor by Blue Nile).
The Blue Nile store credit card also offers equal payments and a 9.99% APR if paid in full within promotional terms. However, if you do not pay it in full within these promotional terms, the standard variable Purchase APR is 29.99% based on the Prime Rate.
Tips For Using The Blue Nile Store Credit Card
- Make Your Payments On Time If Possible. To avoid interest payments and higher APR rates, it is best to try and make your payments regularly. This will also help you to avoid any late fees (up to $38).
- Combine with cash back. When you are making purchases at Blue Nile, consider using the coupons and cash back that Giving Assistant offers as well. For Blue Nile, you can earn 5% cash back and, if you are a Power Shopper, you can earn up to 10% off.
How to Use Your Blue Nile Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Blue Nile Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Blue Nile Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!