Boscov’s offers a variety of clothing styles for you and your whole family. Although you might be shopping for name brands such as Calvin Klein, DKNY, Nine West, and Levi’s, this doesn’t mean you will have to pay top dollar for high-quality, name-brand clothing. Boscov’s gives you the chance to shop for your favorite styles and brands and save money.
The Boscov’s store credit card is a great way to save while you shop. In this article, we will look at how you can use your Boscov’s store credit card alongside Giving Assistant to save even more.
- 15% off all purchases. What better incentive than savings to get a store credit card? With the Boscov’s store credit card, you will save 15% on all Boscov’s purchases from the day your card is activated.
- Earn rewards while you shop. With the Boscov’s store credit card, you can earn points as you shop, which count toward rewards. To get you started, you can earn 100 bonus points just for opening a Boscov’s Credit Card account.
- Exclusive deals. As a Boscov’s cardholder, you will have certain savings offers that other customers do not. For example, you will have access to appreciation events and special birthday offers.
- 27.49% APR
- 25-day interest-free period on purchases
- $1 minimum interest charge
- No annual fee
- Up to $38 late payment
- 24/7 online account maintenance
How the Boscov’s Credit Card Point System Works
The Boscov’s store credit card tracks your spendings via a points system. Once you earn enough points, you will be rewarded for your patronage, which can earn you significant savings.
Below is a breakdown of the Boscov’s store credit card point system and how it works:
- Earn 1 point per $1 of net new purchases made by an authorized user on your Boscov’s store credit card.
- Earn double points on all fragrance and cosmetic purchases.
- Members with net new purchases of $300 to $1,499 receive 1% back in rewards certificates.
- Members with net new purchases of $1,500 to $2,999 receive 2% back in rewards certificates.
- Members with net new purchases of $3,000 or more receive 4% back in rewards certificates.
- These 1%-4% back in rewards certificates are issued approximately 6 times a year.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Compared to other credit cards, the Boscov’s store credit card is best for loyal Boscov’s customers. This is because the credit card can only be used at Boscov’s. Not only are the rewards certificates only redeemable at Boscov’s, the card can only be charged and points can only be earned when shopping at Boscov’s.
How to Get a Boscov’s Store Credit Card
To get a Boscov’s store credit card, you will want to follow this link. When you reach the application, you will be asked to provide basic details and information, such as contact and annual income information. In addition, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be the age of majority in your state or territory
- You must have a government-issued photo ID
- You must have a government-issued tax ID number (such as a social security number)
- You must have a physical address (PO boxes are not accepted)
- You must sign an electronic form of consent to share this information with Boscov’s and Comenity Capital Bank
What Else Should I Know About?
You should be aware that points and rewards don’t last forever with your Boscov’s credit card and account. This means that if you want to get the most out of your savings, you have to use them in time. For each purchase, the points are active for an Program Year—exactly a year from the purchase date. When you earn a reward, the rewards certificate will be available for use until 30 days from the date of issue.
Tips For Using The Boscov’s Store Credit Card
- Take advantage of interest-free periods. One of the aspects that can add up fast when it comes to credit card costs is building interest. So, if you want to save as much as possible, you should try to pay off your balance as much as possible within the 25-day interest-free period.
- Be mindful of expiration dates. As mentioned before, your points and rewards won’t last forever. As such, you should keep an eye on your points and rewards balance! Points stay active for a full Program Year, however, rewards certificates only last for 30 days from the issue date.
- Take advantage of deals. When you are a Boscov’s store cardholder, you will have access to exclusive deals. For example, you will receive birthday promotions, exclusive deals, and promotions. To save the most possible, you should take advantage of these sales when they come around.
- Use coupons and cash back. A Boscov’s store credit card will earn you a lot of savings. However, if you really want to save, then consider using your Boscov’s credit card along with Giving Assistant to earn the most savings possible.
How to Use Your Boscov’s Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Boscov’s Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Boscov’s Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!