Brooks Brothers stores offer two different cards to help shoppers earn points on their purchases. The Brooks Card is an in-store card that can be used in store locations or at Brook Brothers online.
The Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard allows shoppers to earn points on purchases both in stores and at other retailers. This review gives a breakdown of how both credit cards work, and how to see the most savings from both of them and with Giving Assistant.
- Save up to 6% – 12% on total regular, online purchases at Brooks Brothers when you combine your store credit card with Giving Assistant’s cash back program.
- Get $10 for every 1000 points. Earning points with your Brooks Brothers credit card in their store, online, or using their Mastercard in other stores or restaurants is easy. Use your card at any location, including Brooks Brothers Stores, and receive points for every purchase you make. These points will accumulate quickly and help you achieve rewards faster.
- Exclusive VIP shopping events and discounts. Some highlights include 15% off first day’s purchases, a $20 rewards card on the Brooks Brothers Mastercard, $20 birthday rewards, and travel benefits.
- 15.74%, 18.74% or 22.74%, depending on creditworthiness
- Up to $38 late payment fees
- No annual fee
- $2 minimum interest fee
- 25-day interest-free period
Point System Breakdown
The Brooks Brothers store credit card and Mastercard allow shoppers to start earning points towards rewards as soon as they begin using it. Brooks Brothers store credit card and Mastercard have a unique points system that allows customers to earn up to 6 points for every $1 spent, depending on membership level.
- Insider Members earn 2 points for every $1 with any purchase. Insider Members can earn 4 points for every $1 spent using the Brooks Card or the Brooks Brothers Mastercard.
- Preferred Members upgrade when they spend $750 in Brooks Brothers purchases per calendar year.
- Preferred Members earn 3 points for every $1 with any purchase and 5 points for every $1 spent using the Brooks Card or the Brooks Brothers Mastercard.
- Members who spend $1,500 per calendar year become VIP members. They can earn 4 points for every $1 spent with any purchase and 6 points for every $1 using the Brooks Card or the Brooks Brothers Mastercard.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
This credit card is great for business men and women who need amazing tailored clothes to give them the ultimate professional look. It is also ideal for frequent shoppers who love Brooks Brothers and purchase from this store regularly. The Brooks Brothers Mastercard can be used at any restaurant, store, or gas station and enables shoppers to earn points on purchases to be redeemed at Brooks Brothers store online.
How to Get a Brooks Brothers Credit Card
Getting The Brooks Card or the Brooks Brothers Mastercard is simple. Follow this link to their website and fill out the information. You’ll be asked identifying information such as your income and your social security number as a part of the approval process. The Brooks Brothers Mastercard offers a variable rate; therefore, your creditworthiness will determine the variable rate—15.74%, 18.74% or 22.74%—that you receive.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard offers shoppers the most opportunities to earn points and be a part of exclusive savings that the Brooks Card does not offer. There is a minimum interest fee of $2, but they offer 25 -day interest-free purchases. The Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard can be used at any store, including the Brooks Brothers stores, and can potentially earn shoppers up to 1 point for every dollar spent in non-Brooks Brothers stores.
The Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard also offers special VIP perks that the Brooks Card holders do not have. Card holders get a $20 reward with their first Brooks Brothers Mastercard purchase. They also get free return shipping, advanced special event notifications, extended warranty on purchases, and travel protection insurance.
Tips For Using the Brooks Brothers Credit Card
- Use the card at least once per year to keep it active. Make sure to keep The Brooks Card and the Brooks Brothers Mastercard in good standing by making purchases at least once per year and pay down your balance every month. If you do not use your card at least once per year, then you may risk losing some of your perks and points. For example, you may lose all points collected over the course of the previous year.
- Combine discounts with cash back for extra savings. A great tip for using your Brooks Brothers Mastercard is combining exclusive, member-only savings events with the rewards system and cash back at Giving Assistant. You can earn up to 12% cash back as a Power Shopper and stack the savings for huge discounts. When you cash out using your cash back through Giving Assistant, you can use the money earned to help pay off any balance on the Brooks Brothers Mastercard.
- Use the Brooks Brothers Mastercard to maximize points. Not only do you receive extra Brooks Rewards points for 90 days, you can earn 3 points on gas, groceries, and pharmacy purchases; 2 points on dining purchases; and 1 point on everything else you purchase outside of Brooks Brothers.
How to Use Your Brooks Brothers Credit Card & Mastercard with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Brooks Brothers Credit Card & Mastercard when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Brooks Brothers store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Brooks Brothers Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!