CheapOair was started in 2005 by its parent company Fareportal. Their innovation and intuitive technologies have been helping travelers on a budget stay on track with travel costs by saving on flights, hotels. and other amenities.
Anyone planning a trip can book it on the CheapOair website or use the award-winning CheapOair app. There are big savings available, whether you’re traveling for vacation or business. For convenience, CheapOair offers their own Visa credit cards to make travel even easier.
- No annual fee
- No interest if paid in full within 6 months for purchases over $399, OR earn rewards
- $50 credit on your statement, for purchases of $500 or more during first 90 days of opening your CheapOair Visa credit card account
- Earn 6 additional reward points for every $1 spent when card is used for airline purchases on CheapOair.com
- There are two types of credit cards available based on your credit qualifications.
- CheapOair Credit Card offers:
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Emergency Cash Disbursement
- Roadside dispatch
- CheapOair Signature Visa offers all the above plus:
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- Trip Cancellation Interruption
- Travel Accident Insurance
- CheapOair Credit Card offers:
How Does the Rewards System Work?
If you choose to waive the “interest free for 6 months” option, then you can earn points, and here’s how:
- CheapOair.com purchases: Earn 7 points for every dollar using your credit card (1 Member Reward point, plus 6 points for using your CheapOair Credit Card)
- Dining: Earn 4 points for every dollar spent if you use your CheapOair Credit card to pay for your meals at restaurants.
- Everywhere that Visa Credit Cards are accepted: Earn 2 points for every dollar spent.
You can redeem your rapidly accumulated points on flights, hotels and cars on CheapOair.com
Who Can Benefit From This Credit Card?
Anyone who travels a lot for business or pleasure can surely benefit greatly using the CheapOair Visa credit cards. If they enjoy saving money or they are on a very tight budget, the CheapOair credit card perks are even better for them.
How To Get A CheapOair Credit Card?
You can fill out the CheapOair credit card application here. You will need to provide your usual information: name, address, email and phone number. You will also have to provide your date of birth, social security number, mother’s maiden name and you annual net income.
The application is secured by the latest technology in order to keep your information safe. The account is handled by Synchrony Bank, with an account portal to manage your credit card activity online.
What Else Should I Know About CheapOair?
Depending on the type of card you get, the interest rate can be lower, at 17.24%, but if you get a card with more perks, then the interest rate may be up to 28.24%.
Tips For Using CheapOair Credit Card
You have two great options when you open a new account, and you can choose either to be interest free for 6 months for purchases over $399, or enjoy the points system. What you choose depends on how quickly the balance can be paid off, the interest rate on the card, and how much the card is used for travel and shopping, so you will have to weigh the benefits to determine which one will help you more.
How to Use Your CheapOair Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your CheapOair Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your CheapOair Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!