Are you looking for a credit card that allows you to earn points by just shopping for and receiving discounts on children’s clothing? If so, then the Children’s Place credit card is the perfect store card for you.
In this article, we will be reviewing the top perks, key details, and what you need to know about the Children’s Place credit card. We will also share some tips on how you can save even more money with Giving Assistant.
- Cash Back: Although you do not receive any cash back through the Children’s Place credit card, pair it with Giving Assistant and you can earn 2% cash back. If you choose to become a Power Shopper, then you can earn up to 4% cash back on your Children’s Place purchases.
- Discounts: You can receive discounts on different purchases. You receive 30% off your first credit card purchase. You also receive 25% off on your kid’s birthday.
- Points: Receive points on Children’s Place purchases.
- Free Standard Shipping: Receive FREE shipping on all online Children’s Place purchases. Make sure you sign in with your My Place Rewards card membership to get Free Shipping at check out.
- APR: 27.24%
- Late Fees: Up to $38
- Interest: No less than $2
- No annual fee
- Minimum Payment: The amount you must pay each billing period (“Total Minimum Payment”) is the total of minimum payments for regular revolving and promotional credit plans plus any past-due amounts. The Total Minimum Payment won’t be less than $27. If your account balance is less than $27, you must pay the amount indicated on your billing statement in full.
Point System Breakdown
There are two different types of reward memberships offered through Children’s Place. There is the My Place Reward Member as well as the My Place Reward Credit Card Member. Credit card holders receive higher point rewards.
My Place reward members receive 1 point every $1 spent. However, My Place credit card holders receive 2 points for every $1 spent. Once you earn 100 points, then you will be rewarded $5 cash back.
If you are a Children’s Place credit card holder, and you purchase $50 worth of clothes from Children’s Place, then you will receive 100 points. Since you have received 100 points, you will now receive $5 cash back. You just got paid $5 to shop!
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The My Place credit card is best for parents and grandparents, or people who frequently purchase children’s clothing. This credit card is perfect for people who love to shop for children’s clothing and accessories, and would love to get paid to shop!
How to Get a Children’s Place Store Credit Card
You can apply for the Children’s Place My Place credit card by visiting any Children’s place location. You can also apply online by following this link.
What Else Should I Know About?
You may have only one My Place rewards account. If you are a My Place Rewards Credit Cardholder, you may have four buyers on your credit card account, and all authorized buyers will have one My Place Rewards account under the primary cardholder’s name and contact information.
Tips For Using the Children’s Place My Rewards Credit Card
- Pay Balance: To avoid incurring interest and late fees, pay the balance on the card before the due date.
- Pay the Minimum Balance: If you can’t afford the entire payment due by the due date, make sure you at least pay the minimum balance. If you do not pay the minimum amount then you will be charged interest until paid in full. Minimum interest is $2.
- Use Card like a Debit Card: This card works like a debit card, which is linked to a personal checking account. Because transactions are batched and recorded immediately, it’s important to ensure that you have enough money in your checking account to cover the purchase.
- Use the Children’s Place card whenever possible: In order to make the most money from the Children’s Place card and receive the maximum points, use your card every time you make a purchase at Children’s Place! Then, watch your points soar!
How to Use Your Children’s Place Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Children’s Place Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Children’s Place store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Children’s Place Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!