Christopher & Banks’ store credit card offers their shoppers a number of exciting perks on their selection of women’s clothing, selling fashionable outfits in three categories: missy, petite, and woman.
In this article, we’ll give you all the details you need to start earning rewards and racking up savings!
- Save between 21%- 27% off your purchases at Christopher & Banks when you use their store credit card coupled with Giving Assistant for cash back and additional savings!
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent, bumping your Friendship Rewards Program savings up by $5. You can earn these points by using your store credit card on purchases online and in stores. You will learn more on the points system later in this article.
- Exclusive members-only perks! Christopher & Banks offers excellent perks for store credit cardholders including a birthday surprise, exclusive cardholder events, shipping, and extra rewards for members of the Friendship Rewards Program.
- 28.24% variable interest rate
- Late fees are up to $38
- No annual fee
- 24/7 online account access and maintenance
- $2 minimum interest charge
- 25-day interest-free purchases
How the Christopher & Banks Credit Card Point System Works
If you’re a frequent shopper at Christopher & Banks or CJ Banks, their rewards system can help you gain access to valuable savings.
Here’s a breakdown of how the point system works:
- 2500 points earns you a $10 Rewards Certificate
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent
- Earn up to 500 points when you enroll, 250 for enrolling in the Friendship Rewards Program, and 250 for being approved for a Christopher and Banks store credit card.
- Rewards Certificates are issued in $10 increments
- Rewards Certificates expire at the end of the month following the month they are issued
- Points accumulated are forfeited if the card has not been active in 12 months
Here’s an Example of the Points System in Action
You’ll earn up to 250 points the first time you use your Christopher & Banks/ CJ Banks store credit card. If you also signed up for the Friendship Rewards Program when applying for the card, then you may have earned an additional 250 points, bringing your total to 500 points.
If your purchase amount totaled over $133, then you would earn enough points for your first rewards certificate on your first purchase alone! Spending $300 on that purchase would earn you a $20 Rewards certificate instead.
Who is the Christopher & Banks Store Credit Card Best For?
This card is ideal for shoppers who love and are frequent shoppers of Christopher & Banks and CJ Banks brands. The more you spend at these stores with this card, the more you save! Besides the rewards points system, shoppers at Christopher & Banks are treated to additional credit card rewards based on their annual spending amount!
How to Get a Christopher & Banks Store Credit Card
Getting a Christopher & Banks/ CJ Banks store credit card is simple! Visit this link on their website to fill out an application. Be prepared to share personal identifying information on the application, including your social security number and details regarding your income. This information is collected for the purpose of determining eligibility. Qualified candidates must also be the age of majority in their state or territory, usually eighteen.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Christopher & Banks/ CJ Banks store credit card has no annual fee! However, beware of the 28.24% variable interest rate, and try to keep your balance low, or pay it off from month to month to avoid accruing heavy interest fees.
Cardholders get 25 interest-free days on their purchases, so paying off your bill quickly will help with avoiding interest altogether. There is a minimum interest charge fee of $2, if you are charged interest. Paying off your card in a timely manner also helps avoid late fees, which can add up to as much as an extra $38 every month.
Tips For Using the Christopher & Banks Store Credit Card
- Pay off your card as quickly as you can. As we mentioned before, you can avoid a lot of fees by paying your balance during your 25-day interest-free period. With a variable interest rate of 28.24%, interest can add up quick. In addition to the interest rate, there are late fees that can add up to as much as $38, which can also be avoided by paying early or on time.
- Keep an eye on your points. Points you may have earned for items you later returned or exchanged will be removed from your account at the time of the transaction. You can also lose points if your card hasn’t been active in the last calendar year.
As for earning points, you’ll earn up 15 points for every $1 you spend. Once you have earned 2,500 points, you will receive a $10 Rewards Certificate. Rewards certificates are issued in increments of $10, so you can earn up to a $50 Rewards Certificate each billing cycle.
- Take advantage of the credit card rewards. There are other ways to earn rewards besides the point system! There are four tiers of membership in the credit card rewards program:
- Silver: Those in the silver tier spend less than $100 in one calendar year. They are rewarded with a surprise birthday and membership anniversary bonus, and free standard shipping on all online orders.
- Gold: Gold tier members spend between $100 and $249 in one calendar year. In addition to silver tier rewards, they gain access to two special savings events.
- Platinum: Members in the platinum tier spend $250-$599 in one calendar year. They receive all the gold member perks plus access to an additional special savings event, and an exclusive invitation to join the Style Advisory Board.
- Diamond: Diamond tier members spend over $600 in one calendar year. They get all of the platinum members’ perks, plus diamond-exclusive benefits and additional discounts.
- Save even more with Giving Assistant. Make sure to shop with Giving Assistant to maximize your savings! Savvy shoppers can earn 6% in cash back savings. Sign up to become a Power Shopper to earn 12% cash back! Those cash back savings go a long way in helping you keep your card balance down.
How to Use Your Christopher & Banks Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Christopher & Banks Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Christopher & Banks store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Christopher & Banks Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!