Want to add some color and comfort into your wardrobe and home? Coldwater Creek offers trendy, casual women’s clothing, as well as a smaller selection of accessories and home decor. You can shop online to find a new outfit, matching jewelry, scarves, and more.
With the Coldwater Creek Credit Card, you can receive exclusive discounts and earn rewards to redeem on future purchases. In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, tell you all the details you want to know, and explain how you can find extra savings while using Giving Assistant.
- Earn a $10 reward for every 1,000 points. You’ll earn reward points when you swipe your Coldwater Creek Credit Card. More details below.
- Introductory offers. When you first sign up for your credit card, you’ll receive a bonus offer such as 20% off your next purchase, as well as the opportunity to earn a $20 bonus rewards certificate when you spend $500 on non-Coldwater Creek purchases within 90 days of approval. (Please note: Only the Coldwater Creek Mastercard can be used at other retailers.)
- Special offers and events. As a cardholder, you’ll receive discounts and invitations to special shopping events in your email inbox. This includes a birthday coupon, free standard shipping events, and double points events.
- Variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 26.24% based on creditworthiness
- No annual fee
- Minimum $2 interest charge
- Late fees are up to $38
- 23-day interest-free purchases
- Credit card chip technology
- 24/7 online account maintenance with Comenity Bank
Point System Breakdown
When applying for a Coldwater Creek Credit Card, you are applying for two options. At the discretion of Commenity Bank, you will be approved for either a Coldwater Creek Credit Card Account or a Coldwater Creek Mastercard. You will earn rewards for purchases made with both cards, but the Mastercard offers additional benefits. Here’s a breakdown of Coldwater Creek’s Rewards System:
- Earn 5 reward points for every $1 spent at Coldwater Creek
- Earn 3 reward points for every $1 spent on gas and groceries with a Coldwater Creek Mastercard
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent on all other purchases with a Coldwater Creek Mastercard
- Rewards certificates are issued in $10 increments. 1,000 reward points = $10 reward
- Certificates expire 90 days from date of issue
- No maximum on the number of reward points you accumulate
- Returned purchases will be deducted from your rewards points total
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
For ladies who love to keep their closets stocked with trendy, comfortable clothes and accessories, the Coldwater Creek credit card offers great opportunities to save money while doing so. With the Mastercard, you can earn points on everyday purchases, which can be redeemed on purchases big and small at Coldwater Creek.
How to Get a Coldwater Creek Credit Card
Ready to sign up for your Coldwater Creek credit card? Visit Coldwater Creek’s credit card website and complete the application. Comenity Bank is the issuer of the Coldwater Creek credit card. To apply, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government-issued photo ID, and be a United States resident with a street mailing address. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail in 7-10 business days.
What Else Should I Know About?
One benefit of opening a credit card with Coldwater Creek is access to free shipping events. Each fall and spring, Coldwater Creek will make this available to cardholders for two weeks. Promotion dates are sent via email and with your monthly billing statement. There is no minimum order amount and cardholders can place as many orders as they’d like.
Tips For Using the Coldwater Creek Credit Card
- Check Giving Assistant before making your next purchase. You don’t want to miss out on any savings. Before confirming your next purchase, search Coldwater Creek on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes. A guide on how to sign up is below.
- Pay your card off in full every 23 days. Coldwater Creek’s variable APR can sometimes cause you to pay more on interest than your actual purchase with rates as high as 26.24%! Avoid these costs by paying your card off as quickly as possible and definitely before your 23-day interest free period ends.
- Read your Coldwater Creek emails and billing statements. Be on the lookout for exclusive savings events in your inbox and on your monthly billing statement.
How to Use Your Coldwater Creek Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Coldwater Creek Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Coldwater Creek store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Coldwater Creek Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!