Do you like shopping at Cost Plus World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy BABY, Christmas Tree Shops and THAT!, and Harmon Face Value? Would you like to earn cash back by shopping?
If you would like to sign up for a MasterCard where you can earn cash back while shopping, then continue reading, because this article is for you. We would love to tell you about Cost Plus World Market credit card perks and key details. We will also explain how to earn MORE cash back by signing up for Giving Assistant.
- Cash Back: Earn up to 5% cash back when you use your Cost Plus World Market MasterCard at participating stores. Sign up for Giving Assistant and receive 4% cash back. Upgrade to be a Power Shopper and receive 8%.
- No Interest: Save on interest by paying in FULL within 6 months or 12 months.
- No Annual Fee
- APR: 15.24%, 19.24%, or 25.24% depending on creditworthiness
- Late Payment: Up to $38
- Returned Payment: Up to $38
Point System Breakdown
Earn cash back while you shop with your Cost Plus World Market MasterCard. You will earn a different percentage back depending on the type of purchase. Once you have earned $10 in rewards, you will receive a $10 gift certificate. You will earn 5% cash back when you shop at their family brands, 2% back when you purchase gas or groceries, and 1% back everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- 5% cash back when you shop at Cost Plus World Market or family brands
- Family brands = Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy BABY, Christmas Tree Shops and THAT!, and Harmon Face Value.
- 2% cash back when you shop for groceries or gas
- 1% cash back when you shop wherever MasterCard is accepted
- Every $10 earned = $10 gift certificate
The Cost Plus World Market MasterCard is a great way to earn cash back by purchasing from World Market and their partnenting stores. You can also earn cash back where MasterCard is accepted! If you were to purchase $50 worth of items from Cost Plus World Market, you would earn $2.50 worth of rewards. Once you have earned $10, you will receive a $10 gift certificate. You can then use this gift certificate at any family brand locations or online stores.
Who is the World Market Credit Card Best For?
The Cost Plus World Market MasterCard is best for…everybody! Not only can you receive 5% cash back on all of your eligible purchases at Cost Plus World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy BABY, Christmas Tree Shops and THAT!, and Harmon Face Value, but you also earn cash back wherever MasterCard is accepted. Therefore, you will earn at least 1% cash back on most of your purchases!
You can apply for the Cost Plus World Market MasterCard at any World Market location, or online using this link.
What Else Should I Know About?
The World Market MasterCard offers MORE benefits than just cash back. You can earn a $25 Gift Certificate if you spend $1,000 in the first 6 months anywhere that MasterCard is accepted, outside of World Market Family stores. You can earn an additional $75 if you spend $6,000 or more in the first 6 months anywhere that MasterCard is accepted, outside of World Market Family stores.
It is important to know that the World Market MasterCard is DIFFERENT than the World Market Explorer Rewards Program. The points that you earn from your World Market Credit card is different from those you might earn from the Explorer Rewards Program. You can sign up for the Rewards program here.
You can save on interest if paid in FULL within 6 months (purchases between $250-$499.99) or 12 months (purchase of $500 or more) at World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy BABY, Christmas Tree Shops and THAT!, and Harmon Face Values. If the purchase balance is not paid in full within the 6- or 12-month promotional period, then you will be charged interest.
Tips For Using the World Market Credit Card
- Shop MORE: The best piece of advice that we can give you is to SHOP with your Cost Plus World Market MasterCard. Use your MasterCard to shop at stores to receive the most cash back. The more you shop, the more you earn! You will also earn bonus dollars if you spend at least $1,000 in the first 6 months.
- Payments: Be sure to pay off your balance in full on a monthly basis (if possible) to avoid paying interest or late fees.
- Monthly Newsletter: Check your inbox and be on the lookout for the latest deals and sales every month from World Market.
- Giving Assistant: Sign up for Giving Assistant to receive MORE cash back and to take advantage of the best deals!
How to Use Your Cost Plus World Market Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Cost Plus World Market Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Cost Plus World Market store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Cost Plus World Market Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!