If you travel frequently, odds are you have a favorite hotel or chain of hotels to stay in. If that chain is Country Inn & Suites, you’re in luck! There is a credit card that allows you to earn rewards and save money on stays—the Radisson credit card.
In this article, we will take a look at how you can use the Radisson credit card to save you money, and how you can earn even more savings by using it with a Giving Assistant account.
- Earn points towards rewards. Whenever you stay at an eligible Radisson hotel, you earn points with your Radisson Rewards Visa Card. As you accumulate these points, you can redeem them for rewards such as free-night stays.
- Booking discounts. When you book a room with a Radisson hotel online or through their mobile app with your Radisson Rewards Visa Card, you save up to 10% compared to non members.
- Dining discounts. With the Radisson Rewards Visa Card, you can also receive discounts of up to 5% at participating hotel restaurants.
- Potential for more. The Radisson Rewards Visa Card isn’t the only version of this credit card. There are also Silver, Gold, and Platinum tier cards that provide additional benefits.
- 24.49% APR
- No interest if minimum is paid 24-30 days after purchase date
- No annual fee
- Up to $38 for late payments
- No overlimit
- Access to travel and emergency assistance services
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Warranty manager
How the Forever Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card Point System Works
If you are a big fan of Radisson hotels, you will want to take advantage of the rewards system that the Radisson Rewards Visa Card offers.
- Earn 20 points per $1 spent on eligible hotel stays (including food and drink purchases charged to the room).
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases within the Radisson family of hotels.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on eligible purchases anywhere else.
- Earn up to 30,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening a credit card account.
- Earn free reward nights starting at 9,000 points with no blackout dates on standard rooms.
- Earn Express Rewards (such as movies, dinner, laundry service, and other unique rewards) as you go. You can redeem these rewards at check-in.
Here’s an Example of the Points System in Action
If you spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of holding your card, you can redeem up to 30,000 points. Past that point, you can earn points by making purchases (extra points if those purchases are at a Country Inn or other Radisson hotel).
At 1,000 points, you can earn rewards, such as free laundry service or in-hotel food and beverages. Next, you can earn in-room movies or free parking with 5,000 reward points. By 7,500, you can earn rewards such as room upgrades and spa days. At 9,000 points, you can earn a free night in a Radisson hotel.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The people who will benefit most from this card are those who travel often. However, this card is also versatile, meaning it can also be used for everyday purchases. In fact, you can earn a point per dollar with regular purchases towards future rewards.
A major facet of its versatility is that this card isn’t limited to just Country Inn; it can be used at any hotel in the Radisson hotel group. This includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites.
How to Get a Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card
To apply for a Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card, click this link. This will prompt you to create or log into a Radisson Rewards Member account. From there, you can apply for the credit card. As with almost any credit card application, you will be prompted to enter some information about yourself, such as contact information, social security number, and annual income. All applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply, and will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness and eligibility.
What Else Should I Know About?
The information in this article refers to the basic Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card. However, there are Silver, Gold, and Platinum tiers of this credit card available as well. Each of these comes with extra benefits, such as rollover nights, room upgrades, and the Platinum member services line, to name a few. You can read about the extra benefits here.
One caveat is that the terms and conditions differ for each card. For example, tiers above the Basic Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card charge different annual fees depending on the card you have.
Tips For Using The Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Try to pay it off quickly. You will see more savings over the long haul if you pay off your balance as soon as possible. This is because you have a 24-30 day grace period after your purchase. If you don’t at least make your minimum payment by then, then you risk paying interest on top of your original purchase amount.
- Keep your account active. If there is no activity on your account for a 24-month period, your Radisson Rewards account will be terminated. In the event that your account is terminated, you will automatically lose all the points you have earned.
- Pair it with coupons and cash back. Using the Radisson Rewards Visa Credit Card offers you a lot of savings, but they don’t stop there… With a Giving Assistant account, you can find valuable coupons and earn cash back while you shop.
How to Use Your Country Inn & Suites Radisson Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Country Inn & Suites Radisson Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Country Inn & Suites store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Country Inn & Suites Radisson Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!