Crate and Kids, formerly The Land of Nod, specializes in children’s furniture, bedding, and accessories. With a recent rebrand, Crate and Kids is now integrating with their parent company Crate & Barrel. Children’s selections can now be found online at CrateandBarrel.com and at more than 40 store locations across the United States. Crate & Barrel also owns CB2, a modern furniture company.
With the Crate & Barrel credit card, you can now receive reward dollars and special savings at all three stores — Crate & Barrel, Crate and Kids, and CB2. If you’re looking for trendy furniture and bedding for you and the kids, Crate & Barrel has you covered.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, tell you all the details you’ll want to know, and explain how to find extra savings with Giving Assistant.
- Choose your reward on purchases greater than $999. Who doesn’t love options?! Next time you spend more than $1,000 at Crate and Kids, Crate & Barrel or CB2, you can choose between 10% back in reward dollars or 6-month special financing of 0% APR.
- Earn $20 in rewards for every $200 spent. For purchases less than $1,000, you will automatically receive reward dollars. (More details below.)
- Special offers and events. As a cardholder, you’ll receive discounts and invitations to special shopping events in your email inbox.
- 28.24% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Minimum $2 interest charge
- Up to $38 late fees
- No annual fee
- 25-day interest-free purchases
- 24/7 online account maintenance with Comenity
Point System Breakdown
Crate & Barrel cardholders will automatically begin earning points for purchases made with their cards online and in-store at Crate and Kids, Crate & Barrel, and CB2. Here’s a breakdown of Crate & Barrel’s Rewards:
- Earn 1 reward dollar for every $1 spent.
- Reward dollars expire 12 months after the date they were earned.
- 200 reward dollars = $20 Rewards Dollars Certificate.
- Reward certificates are issued in $20 increments via monthly billing statements. Certificates expire 90 days after issuance.
- No maximum on the number of Rewards Dollars Certificates that can be redeemed on a single purchase.
- Return purchases will be deducted from your Rewards Dollars total.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Anyone with the decorating bug can benefit from signing up for the Crate & Barrel credit card. Whether you’re decorating your home or office, you can make your furniture and decor purchases more affordable.
Your Crate & Barrel shopping cart can add up quickly, but with your credit card, you will earn reward points. Additionally, by shopping with Giving Assistant, you’ll find coupons to apply to your shopping cart quickly and simply.
Lastly, interior decorators and event planners can rack up points easily by investing in the Crate & Barrel credit card. Your frequent shopping trips for furniture and decor will pay off in the long run.
How to Get a Crate & Barrel Credit Card
Ready to sign up for your Crate & Barrel credit card? Visit Crate & Barrel’s credit card website and complete the application. You must be at least 18 years of age. Only United States residents with a social security number are eligible to apply. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. You must have a government-issued photo ID.
What Else Should I Know About?
For the special moments in life, Crate & Barrel offers a gift registry option. If you’re getting married and want a modern look in your new home, or if you’re expecting a new baby and want a trendy look for your nursery, then sign up for a Crate & Barrel registry.
Your loved ones will receive free shipping on orders of $99 or more, and you’ll receive a 10% discount valid up to six months after your event date. Combine your discount with your credit card rewards and that’s bonus savings!
Tips For Using The Crate & Barrel Credit Card
- Check Giving Assistant before making your next purchase. You don’t want to miss out on any savings. Before confirming your next purchase, search The Land of Nod, CB2 and Crate & Barrel on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes.
- Download the Crate & Barrel Credit Card app on your mobile device. Not only will you be able to access your account information and pay bills right from your phone, you will also have quick access to any rewards certificates you earn.
- Choose your rewards wisely. For purchases of $999 or more, Crate & Barrel gives you the convenience of choosing the reward that works best for you. For example, if you’re a frequent shopper for furniture and decor, then reward points may be best. However, if you’re making a large one-time payment, delaying interest on your purchase for six months may be better.
How to Use Your Crate & Barrel Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Crate & Barrel Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Crate & Barrel store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Crate & Barrel Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!