In this article, we will explain why you should sign up for a DICK’S Sporting Goods MasterCard and why it is so important to pair your MasterCard with Giving Assistant to get the most cash back! We will also review the top perks, key details, and everything you need to know about the DICK’S Sporting Goods MasterCard.
- Cash Back: Combine reward points with Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant will give 2.5% cash back. Power Shoppers receive 5% cash back.
- Points and Bonus Points: Receive 1 point for every $1 spent at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy or Field and Stream stores and locations. Receive 1 point for every $3 spent anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Free Membership
- Member-Only Savings
- APR: 27.4%
- No Annual Fee
If you sign up for the DICK’S Sporting Goods credit card, then you will earn points while you shop. The more points you earn, the more cash back you will receive! Once you have earned 300 points, then you will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend at DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy or Field and Stream stores.
- You will receive 1 point per $1 spent at any DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy or Field and Stream stores, or via the online stores
- You will receive 1 point per $3 spent anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- 300 points = $10 rewards: Rewards to be spent on merchandise at any DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy or Field and Stream store.
- Bonus Point Opportunities: Redeem Bonus Points that you receive via email or “snail mail”. You can also download the DICK’S Sporting Goods app to find bonus point opportunities.
If you purchase $300 worth of items from DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy or Field and Stream, then you will receive 300 points on your Scorecard account and a $10 gift certificate to spend at any DICK’S Sporting Goods, Galaxy Golf or FIeld and Stream store. If you use your DICK’S Sporting Goods credit card at a store that accepts MasterCard and make a purchase of at least $15, then you will receive five points.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The DICKS Sporting Goods MasterCard is perfect for anybody who loves DICK’S Sporting Goods, Galaxy Golf or Field and Stream. DICK’S Sporting Goods and affiliated stores are filled with sports and active equipment and apparel as well as outdoor equipment.
So, if you are looking for a new pair of cleats, a tent for your upcoming summer camping trip or football gear, then this is a great store for you. And don’t forget that the DICK’S Sporting Goods credit card can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted, so you don’t have to only shop at DICK’S stores to receive points!
How to Get a DICKS Sporting Goods MasterCard Store Credit Card
You can apply at any DICK’S Sporting Goods, Golf Galaxy, or Field and Stream store. In order to learn more about the DICK’S Sporting Goods MasterCard, speak with an associate at your nearest DICK’S location.
What Else Should I Know About?
When you become a DICK’S Sporting Goods MasterCard cardholder you have the opportunity to become a Gold Member. Become a Gold Member and choose four days throughout the year to receive 3x the points. You will also have access to different FREE Pro Services.
These Pro Services include:
- Golf Services: Grip install, shorten shaft, lengthen shaft and standard shaft install
- Archery Services: Arrow cutting
- Baseball Services: Non-pro, pro-stock, and customer-owned glove steaming
- Lacrosse Services: Shooting lace, sidewall stringing, top string head, standard hard mesh restringing, standard soft mesh restringing, standard wax mesh restringing, Women’s lacrosse restring and sidewall or top string repair
- Racquet Services: Racquet stringing
- Bike Services: Basic bike tune-up
- Fitness Services: Gait Analysis
You can become a Gold member in two ways: (1) If you carry the Scorecard or Scorecard MasterCard and have made a purchase in the last 24 months, or (2) become a Scorecard member during promotional events.
Tips For Using The DICK’S Sporting Goods MasterCard
- Pay Card Payments in Full: In order to avoid interest or paying any fees, it is best to pay payment in FULL each month.
- Pay Minimum Payment: If you cannot pay your monthly payment in full, try to at least make the minimum payment to avoid late fees.
- Use MasterCard: Use your MasterCard whenever you can to receive MORE points to earn DICK’S Sporting Good rewards.
- Pay Attention to Your Email: DICK’S Sporting Goods will send you special savings and discounts as well as exclusive peeks into store sales. Make sure you are paying attention to your email so you don’t miss any opportunities to save money.
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: If you sign up for Giving Assistant you will receive 2.5% cash back, in addition to the DICKS Sporting Goods points reward system. If you become a Power Shopper, your cash back will double.
- Become a Gold Member to receive more benefits.
How to Use Your DICK’S Sporting Goods Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your DICK’S Sporting Goods Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant DICK’S Sporting Goods store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your DICK’S Sporting Goods Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!