Dillard’s provides shoppers with trendy fashions, home merchandise, and furniture. If you’re looking to earn and save, the Dillard’s American Express Credit Card certainly deserves an award for spoiling its customers! The Benefits, Rewards, and Points offered by Dillard’s are greatly beneficial to you. The best part is, you can earn just about anywhere! The program affords members ample ways to score points at a host of locations and on a daily basis. Beware! You may experience moments of overindulgence and extreme satisfaction as you score BIG on Rewards!!!
Below you’ll find answers to your most frequently asked questions about obtaining a new Dillard’s American Express Credit Card, and get all the details about the Benefits, Rewards, and Points you can earn as a Dillard’s loyal cardmember.
- Earn as a Cardmember. Earn 2 points per $1 when you shop at Dillard’s with your Dillard’s American Express Card
- Earn at multiple locations. Dillard’s American Express Cardmembers can earn 2 rewards points at U.S. gas stations and U.S. grocery stores.
- Get Rewarded. Earn 1,500 rewards points to be awarded as Shopping Passes or Rewards Certificates
- Welcome to the Club. Earn a 10% Off Welcome Shopping Pass when you open an account and charge $100
- It doesn’t end with Dillard’s. The partnership between Dillard’s and American Express gives you exclusive access to American Express Connect.
- U.S. Prime Rate + 6.74% to 21.74% APR for Purchases
- No annual fee
- Up to $37 late payment fee
- Minimum interest charge of $1.00 per credit plan
- Apply in store or by mail
How the Dillard’s Card Point System Works
Points, Points, and more Points! The Dillard’s American Express Card allows you to earn points redeemable for store cash every time you make purchases. Enjoy even more ways to earn points when you shop anywhere American Express is accepted. Not enough yet? Take a step up when you make over $2,000 in net purchases within a calendar year to enjoy the Exclusive Elite Benefits Program!
- Dillard’s American Express Credit Card Benefits
- Your first purchase of $100 gets you a Welcome Pass worth 10% off
- Earn 2 rewards points for every $1 in net purchases charged to your Card at Dillard’s and 2 rewards points per every $1 spent at U.S. gas stations and U.S. supermarkets
- Earn 1 rewards point per $1 everywhere else American Express is welcomed
- Collect 1,500 points and redeem for your choice of 10% off a Rewards Shopping Pass or a $10 Rewards Certificate
- Use your Dillard’s American Express Credit Card in combination with your American Express Connect account to:
- Access pre-sale tickets to events before the general public
- Airfare, hotel, and cruise savings
- National Car Rental savings
- Rewards points expire at the end of the 12th month after points are earned
- Rewards points are redeemed on a first-in, first-out basis
- Dillard’s Elite Status Card Benefits
- Standard shipping on dillards.com purchases
- Gift wrapping benefits for purchases made at Dillard’s stores
- Double rewards points (2 points plus 2 bonus points) are earned on your net purchases with Dillard’s
Snapshot of the Points System in Action
Dillard’s rewards you after making your first purchase of just $100 by offering you a 10% off Welcome Pass good toward your Dillard’s purchase. Thereafter, you earn 2 points for every $1 you spend using your Dillard’s American Express Credit Card.
For every 1,500 points you collect, redeem them for your choice of 10% off a Rewards Shopping Pass or a $10 Rewards Certificate. Your certificates are accepted at all Dillard’s locations and online.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The Dillard’s American Express Card allows you the flexibility to acquire points and get valuable discounts anywhere American Express is accepted. This Card really maximizes extra benefits at Dillard’s and other retailers. For instance, if travel and entertainment interest you, take advantage of the American Express Connect account in conjunction with your Dillard’s American Express Card to save, and I know you love saving!
How to Get a Dillard’s American Express Credit Card
Dillard’s accepts applications in stores and online. Click here to find the store closest to you. It only takes a few minutes to sign up! You can also call them up at 1-800-643-8276 to receive an application by mail.
What Else Should I Know About?
The Dillard’s American Express Card has no annual fee. However, it does carry an annual percentage rate of the U.S. Prime Rate + 6.74% to 21.74% based on your credit. Pay your entire balance by the due date each month to avoid interest charges. A low minimum interest charge of $1.00 per credit plan is also applicable. You also want to steer clear of late payments as there is a penalty fee of up to $37.
One last thing… Dillard’s delivers 0% APR for 12 or 24 months on qualifying Club Plan purchases in the men’s tailored clothing, home furnishings, and furniture departments.
Tips For Using The Dillard’s Credit Cards
- Make your payments on time. The Rewards Program is automatically available to you as long as your account is open, and you do not have more than two past-due payments.
- Do you need any more? You are limited to four Rewards Certificates or one Shopping Pass per billing cycle. You also max out after you hit 48 Rewards Certificates or 12 Shopping Passes per account, per calendar year. Rewards Points you earn will expire at the end of the 12th month, if you haven’t used them toward the issuance of a Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass. Rewards Points are redeemed on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Give up those Passes and Rewards. Shopping Passes are only valid for a 10% discount on one calendar day’s purchases made at Dillard’s with your Dillard’s American Express Card. Shopping Passes and Rewards Certificates must be presented when making your purchase.
How to Use Your Dillard’s American Express Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Dillard’s American Express Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Dillard’s Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!