Design Within Reach, better known as simply DWR, is well-known and loved for their wide range of home decor and furniture. With their help, you can find everything you need to make your home into the picturesque design you’ve been dreaming about.
With the DWR credit card, you can save money while you shop as well! In this article, we are going to look at how you can use your DWR credit card alongside a Giving Assistant account to save the most money possible.
- Cardholder-Only Offers. DWR credit cardholders have access to sales and deals that other customers do not. In addition, you will receive advance notice of sales, so you can plan your shopping experiences way ahead of time.
- No Interest Opportunity. If you make a purchase and pay off the balance in full within 6 months, then you won’t be subject to any additional fees due to interest charges. This offer is only available for initial purchases over $500.
- Free Online Maintenance. With your DWR credit card, you can access your online account at any time.
- Automatic Payments. You also have the option to automate payments on your DWR credit card. With this feature, you won’t have to worry about forgetting to make your payment each month.
- Optional Card Security. You can also opt into a card security program. With this program, your credit card will be protected against theft for up to $10,000.
- 29.99% APR
- 23-day interest-free period on all purchases
- No interest on purchases over $500 if paid off in 6 months
- Minimum interest charge of $2
- Late payment fee of up to $38
- 24/7 online account maintenance
- No annual fee
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
The DWR credit card is great for more than just frequent customers. Since DWR sells furniture, many customers make big purchases rather than smaller purchases over time. Since the credit card can be used to spread payments out over time to accommodate larger purchases, it can also be helpful if you are shopping for new furniture or decor after remodeling your home or moving into a new home.
How to Get a DWR Store Credit Card
Getting a DWR store credit card is a straightforward process. The first step to applying is by clicking this link. Once you get to the application, fill out some basic details, such as contact and income information. To apply for a DWR credit card, you will need to be at least 18 years old. You will also be subject to a credit check to determine your eligibility for the DWR credit card.
What Else Should I Know About?
Even though the DWR credit card is a store credit card, it doesn’t exactly function like a store-specific credit card. Yes, you can only use it at DWR and you will have access to sales for cardholders only. However, you won’t earn rewards for shopping. For instance, there is no points system in place like with similar credit cards for other stores.
Tips For Using The DWR Store Credit Card
- Pay it off as soon as possible. The best way to utilize your DWR credit card is to make sure that you are making your minimum monthly payments. This way, you can avoid late fees. In addition, if your purchase is over $500, you can avoid interest altogether if you pay off your balance within 6 months.
- Set up automatic payments. When you are busy, it can be difficult to remember to pay your monthly minimum by a certain time. By setting up automatic payments, you won’t have to worry about forgetting your monthly payment and paying fees.
- Take advantage of cardholder-only sales. To make the most of your savings, take advantage of the sales and deals that are only offered to DWR credit cardholders. This will allow you to save even more money with your DWR store credit card, and also get your hands on those hot-ticket items.
- Use your DWR credit card with Giving Assistant. To save even more money with your DWR credit card, use it in tandem with a Giving Assistant account. This way, you can earn cash back when you shop as well as have access to a selection of high-value coupons.
How to Use Your DWR Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your DWR Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your DWR Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!