Do you love to camp, hike, or go on adventures? Do you love to buy active gear? If you want to earn cash back while you shop, then consider the Eddie Bauer credit card. The Eddie Bauer credit card allows you to show at ease as well as earn rewards and cash back when shopping at any Eddie Bauer location or online.
In this article, we will discuss the key details of this credit card, and how you can pair it with Giving Assistant to reap the most savings!
- Cash Back: Combine Eddie Bauer 5% cash back rewards with Giving Assistant. Giving Assistant will give 2% cash back. Power Shoppers receive 4%. As a Power Shopper, you can use your Eddie Bauer credit card to earn up to 9% cash back!
- FREE Shipping on Returns
- Exclusive Cardholder Promotions
- Save an Extra 10% on Your First-Time Purchase
- APR: 28.24%
- Late Payments: Up to $38 in fees
- Returned Payments: Up to $38 in fees
Point System Breakdown
The Eddie Bauer credit card can be used at any Eddie Bauer location in the United States or Canada, and can also be used to shop at EddieBauer.com. The Eddie Bauer credit card is available in four tiers, which include: Green, Bronze, Silver and Gold. Each status is based on the amount that the cardholder spends within the credit year.
Green and Bronze Status ($0-$499): Receive 5% cash back
Silver Status ($500-$749): Receive 7% cash back
Gold Status ($750 +): Receive 9% cash back
If you purchase $200 worth of items from Eddie Bauer, you will receive 5% cash back on your net purchase. If the items you purchased totaled $180 (less taxes, shipping, and so on), then you will receive $9 cash back. Your cash back rewards must be used within a 12-month period.
Who is the Eddie Bauer Credit Card Best For?
The Eddie Bauer credit card and Adventure Rewards Program is perfect for anybody who loves Adventure. Eddie Bauer is filled with apparel and gear for those who love the outdoors and exploring the world! If you are interested in adventure, hiking, camping and exploring, then the Eddie Bauer credit card is perfect for you!
You can apply at any participating Eddie Bauer location or at EddieBauer.com.
What Else Should I Know?
Depending on how much you spend using the Eddie Bauer credit card will ultimately determine the status of the cardholder. As outlined above, Green status is when the credit cardholder spends $0-$249 in the credit year. The Bronze status is given to cardholders who spend $250-$499 in the credit year. Silver status is for cardholders who spend $500-$749 within the credit year. And, finally, Gold status is for cardholders who spend up to $750+.
When you combine the Adventure Rewards Program and Eddie Bauer credit card, you can see the following benefits:
- 5% cash back
- Member Only Sales
- 5% cash back
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- Member Only Sales
- Early Awareness of Special Sales
- Early Awareness of New Products
- 7% cash back
- Same rewards as Green and Bronze members
Gold ($750 +)
- 9% cash back
- Same Awards as Green, Bronze, and Silver members
Tips For Using The Eddie Bauer Credit Card
- Sign up for Giving Assistant: You don’t want to miss out on the extra cash back! Be sure to check Giving Assistant for any deals, discounts or coupons to use with your next purchase.
- Spend More: Buy all your adventure apparel from Eddie Bauer to become a Bronze, Silver or Gold member to receive more cash back and additional benefits.
- Make a LARGE first purchase: When you make your first purchase with your Eddie Bauer credit card, you will receive 10% off your first purchase. The bigger, the better!
- Check your Email: As an Eddie Bauer credit cardholder you will receive coupons and discounts straight to your email!
How to Use Your Eddie Bauer Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Eddie Bauer Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Eddie Bauer store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Eddie Bauer Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!