The Express Next store credit card gives shoppers the opportunity to buy women’s and men’s clothing ranging from casual tee’s and T-shirts to formal women’s dresses and men’s suits, bathing suits to outer wear, loungewear to underwear, and just about everything in between.
In this article, we’ll summarize some of the top perks of using the Express Next credit card, and offer on how to get the most out of your card while using Giving Assistant.
Please keep in mind that Express Next is not only a credit card but also a customer loyalty program that allows enrolled member to earn points and receive rewards that can be used towards future purchases.
- Purchases made with an Express credit card earn 10 reward points for each dollar used to make a qualifying in-store or online purchase. Once you earn 7,500 points within the program year, defined as March 1 to the last day of February the following year, your account will be upgraded to A-List Status (as long as it is in good standing).
- A $10 reward is earned for every 2,500 points ($250).
- Express Next credit card holders will receive a premium birthday gift upon completion of an online profile at exlpress.com/next.
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases will vary with the market rate based on the prime rate.
- Pay your entire balance by the due date each month to avoid paying interest. Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle.
- There is no annual fee.
- Late fees are $38.
- Returned payment fees are $38.
- Minimum interest fee is $2.00
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
An Express Next credit card is best for women and men who want to be able to purchase up-to-the minute styles from one of the biggest retail fashion brands in the world. Express clothing has sexy and sophisticated clothing that is ideal for work, play or recreation.
How to Get an Express Next Credit Card
It’s easy to get an Express Next credit card. Simply see a sales associate at an Express store, download the Express App, or enroll online.
What Else Should I Know About?
- Express Next credit cards are issued by Comenity Bank.
- There are some exclusions to using Rewards. They cannot be used to purchase gift cards or gift boxes, pay domestic or international shipping charges or sales tax, or as payment on an Express Credit Card account.
- Rewards are non-transferable and only valid for the account that earned them.
- You can earn bonus points for other activities such as reviewing products in the Express App, at express.com or checking in with a store associate at the register.
Express has a community engagement philosophy that focuses on:
- Supporting women, men, and families in their efforts to gain sustainable economic independence
- Supporting arts and culture, and
- Providing flexible ways for their associates to volunteer
Tips For Using The Express Next Credit Card
Pay your entire balance by the due date each month to avoid paying interest. Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle.
How to Use Your Express Next Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Express Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Express Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!