If you want to furnish and decorate your home, check out Frontgate! This online retailer sells a wide selection of high-quality and functional indoor and outdoor furniture and decor. Anything you can think of to put in your home, Frontgate has it.
For customers who love purchasing from Frontgate, Frontgate offers a credit card that provides cardholders with special benefits. In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, provide you with the most important details, and explain how you can find extra savings while using Giving Assistant.
- Special birthday offer. Celebrate your special day with 20% off any single order made with your Frontgate credit card.
- Advance notice and exclusive invitations to special sales. As a cardholder, you’ll know about special saving events before any other customers. You’ll also receive invitations to private sales and product sneak previews.
- Free upgrade to in-home shipping. You can upgrade to in-home shipping and a carrier will place your furniture where you want it, inspect it, and remove the packaging materials. Assembly is not included.
- No interest for 6 or 12 months. Pay off your balance in full and avoid paying interest. Interest-free financing terms are available for purchases of $399 or more for 6 months, and purchases of $799 or more for 12 months.
- 28.24% Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- No annual fee
- 25-day interest-free purchases
- Up to $38 late fee
- $1 minimum interest charge
- 24/7 online account maintenance
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Have you recently rented your first apartment or purchased a house? Are you redecorating a room and looking to freshen up your home? If so, the Frontgate credit card is for you! You’ll find a large selection of decor, living room sets, dining room collections, bedroom sets, outdoor patio sets, rugs, lighting and more.
Although this credit card lacks a rewards systems like most major retail credit cards, you still get the benefit of special financing. The Frontgate credit card makes furniture-buying affordable by offering interest-free purchases, if you spend $399 or more.
How to Get a Frontgate Credit Card
In order to receive a Frontgate credit card, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid government-issued Photo ID, and be a United States resident with a valid street address. If you’re ready to sign up, visit Frontgate’s credit application and register as a new customer. You will be prompted to create a login and password, and enter your billing and shipping addresses.
After creating an account, you’ll be directed to the application. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. You will receive a decision on the status of your application immediately.
How to Make the Most Out of Your Next Frontgate Purchase
When shopping for furniture, you’re likely to get the biggest savings if you shop with the trends. Below are some key months out of the year when you can find the best deals on select items.
February: President’s Day is a big furniture sale weekend. If you need living room furniture, you can find good savings during this month.
May: Memorial Day weekend is a good time to check out outdoor furniture to gear up for summer!
September: Labor Day weekend kicks the holiday season off early. If you need a dining room table, September is the time to get it.
November: With Black Friday and Cyber Monday, holiday deals are inevitable. You’re sure to find a few deals in late November and early December.
Tips For Using The Frontgate Credit Card
- Check your email. As a cardholder, Frontgate will deliver special offers and coupons, as well as exclusive invitations to product sneak previews, right to your inbox. Before shopping, check your email to make sure you don’t miss out on great savings.
- Pay your card off in full every 25 days. If you don’t take advantage of the special financing options with Frontgate, you can avoid paying high interest costs by paying your credit card balance in full every 25 days. If you don’t, you could pay up to 28.24% APR on your balance!
- Search for coupons before checking out. It’s always great to save! Don’t check out before searching for a coupon. We have a great tip for finding coupons—Giving Assistant!
How to Use Your Frontgate Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Frontgate Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Frontgate Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!