Full Beauty’s store credit card offers shoppers exclusive savings and perks galore! It’s perfect for shoppers looking to save on the latest plus-size looks for men and women from a variety of brands catering to sizes 12-44. Full Beauty also offers the best in home decor. The FullBeauty.com Platinum Store Credit Card, issued through Comenity Bank, can be used at any FULLBEAUTY brand:
- Woman Within
- Jessica London
- Brylane Home
- Swimsuits For All
This article will break down some of the card’s top perks as well as offer tips on how to add on to the savings with the help of Giving Assistant.
- Save 17%-24% total on purchases at FullBeauty.com when you combine savings from your store credit card with Giving Assistant’s cash back program. Giving Assistant offers 7% for Savvy Shoppers and 14% for Power Shoppers.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at FullBeauty.com and with all FULLBEAUTY brands! 400 points earns you a $10 gift card, which can be combined with other rewards and discounts.
- Platinum Perks available exclusively to cardholders year round! Enjoy free shipping at certain times of year, double points during your birthday month, and a deferred payment plan.
- 28.24% variable APR
- Up to $38 late fees
- No annual fee
- Around-the-clock online account management
- $2 minimum interest fee
- 25-day interest-free purchases
How the FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card Point System Works
If you enjoy FullBeauty.com or any of the FULLBEAUTY brands, a FullBeauty Platinum credit card can help you score valuable rewards through their points system. Here’s a breakdown of how their points system works:
- Receive a bonus $10 rewards certificate when you open and use a FullBeauty Platinum credit card
- Earn 2 points for every $1 you spend
- Earn 400 points to receive a $10 Reward certificate
- Earn 800 points to receive a $20 Reward certificate
- Earn 1200 points to receive a $30 Reward certificate
- Earn 1600 points to receive a $40 Reward certificate
- Earn 2000 points to receive a $50 Reward certificate
- Reward certificates are valid for 90 days from the day they are issued
- Points expire 24 months from the time they were earned
Here’s an Example of the Points System in Action: If you open a FullBeauty Platinum credit card and use it on the same day to make a $250 purchase, then you would then receive two $10 rewards certificates; one for earning 400 points and one for using the FullBeauty Platinum credit card the day you opened it.
Who is the FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card Best For?
This FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card is great for frequent shoppers of FullBeauty.com and their partner brands. Keep in mind that while the FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card earns rewards points for purchases at any of the FULLBEAUTY brands, the reward certificates can only be used at the issuing FULLBEAUTY brand. Because of this, you can have as many cards across the FULLBEAUTY brands as you wish.
How to Get a FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card
Getting a FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card is simple! All you have to do is visit this link on their website, and fill out the information. Note that you’ll be asked for routine personal identifying information, including your social security number and income to determine your eligibility. Qualified candidates must be the age of majority in the state or territory they reside in to open a FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card.
What Else Should I Know?
One wonderful thing about the FullBeauty Platinum credit card is that it has no annual fee. There are a few factors to keep in mind, however. The card has a 28.24% variable interest rate. Aim to pay your balance off on time each month in order to save money on fees and interest. The credit card has a minimum interest fee of $2, but you can get up to 25 interest-free days on your purchases. Paying your credit card off in under three weeks can help you save on interest fees. You’ll also avoid late payment fees, which can add up to as much as $38 each month. The FullBeauty Platinum credit card also has a payment deference program.
Tips For Using The FullBeauty Platinum Credit Card
- Pay it off in under three weeks. To avoid the high variable interest rate of 28.24%, FullBeauty Platinum cardholders recommend paying off your balance in the 25 interest-free days you’re granted after your purchase. Remember that you can rack up points on small, separate purchases just as easily as you can purchasing high-price items that take longer to pay off. As a result, this can lead to carrying a balance, subjecting it to interest fees.
- Make the FullBeauty points system work for you. The rewards certificates you earn by using the FullBeauty points system can be combined with other discounts and offers to maximize your savings. When earning points, keep in mind that they can take up to 48 hours to be applied to your account. If you utilize the payment deference program, you won’t get points for your item until your order is billed. Items on backorder don’t earn points until they are shipped.
- Combine FullBeauty Platinum card discounts with cash back for additional savings. Giving Assistant can help you maximize on your savings with FullBeauty! By using Giving Assistant when making FullBeauty purchases, Savvy Shoppers can save 7%. If you sign up to become a Power Shopper with Giving Assistant, those cash back savings can double up to 14%! That cashback can even help you pay off a few more purchases.
- Keep your account up-to-date and active. Using your card at least once a year makes you eligible for all the perks of a FullBeauty Platinum credit card, so make sure to use your card at least once a year to keep your account active. Also keep an eye out for your rewards certificates, which expire 90 days after they are issued.
How to Use Your Full Beauty Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Full Beauty Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Full Beauty store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Full Beauty Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!