Gettington offers amazing sales and deals, “here today, gone tomorrow” deeply discounted items and much more. They carry over 350,000 name brand items, not “knock-offs”. For your convenience they have their own credit card, so that you can quickly buy those new barbecue tools for summer parties, or that Chromebook that you need for work or school. The Gettington credit card offers savings, perks, and convenience, so that you can grab the best deals before they disappear.
In this article we will discuss the top perks, key details, as well as offer tips and instructions for combining your Gettington credit card perks with Giving Assistant cash back deals.
- Free Shipping on your first order of $49.
- Pay for Items in installments (see chart here) – If you need an item and you can’t afford to pay for it all at once, then you can purchase it with a payment plan (with interest, of course).
For example, The Alcove Key Largo 6-Pc. Patio Dining Set is $199.99, if you pay for it all at once (marked down $100). But, you have the option of paying it off in a year with 12 monthly payments of $20, for an additional $28 finance charge. Even with the $28 finance charge, you are still saving a considerable amount.
- 10% off a future order if you sign up to receive emails from Gettington.
- Interest Rate: 26.15%
- No Annual Fee
- Late Payment Fee up to $38 (the first offense is lower, but each time it increases…)
- Returned Payment fee up to $38 (the first offense is lower, but each time it increases…)
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
Anyone who wants to take advantage of deeply discounted items and grab great deals will love this card. This is especially true for those who cannot pay for items all at once. The financing option allows the cardholder to make smaller payments over a specific number of months, depending on the dollar amount of the items. A finance charge will be added to the monthly payments. But, if you love great deals, deep discounts, and to combine coupon codes from Giving Assistant, you will still save money.
How to Get a Gettington Credit Card
Click here for the Gettington credit card application. Of course, you will need to provide your social security number, date of birth, and income information. Be sure to review the terms and conditions before finalizing the application.
When you click the “Submit Application” button, this serves as your “digital signature”, giving permission for WebBank to review your credit report in order to determine if you are a creditworthy and qualified candidate.
Tips for Using the Gettington Credit Card
- Pay off quickly to reduce finance charges and accruing interest
- Avoid making late payments
- Have enough money in your account to cover your payment to avoid “returned check” fees
- Use your card with Giving Assistant to get extra savings
How to Use Your Gettington Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Gettington Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Gettington Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!