Do you like to buy children’s clothing and apparel? Are you looking for a way to make money AND shop for kids’ clothes? If you answered yes, then the Gymboree reward credit card is perfect for you!
In this article we will discuss everything that you need to know about the Gymboree credit card and why pairing it with Giving Assistant is a great idea.
- Cash Back: Receive a 2% donation to a charity when paired with your Gymboree credit card. Sign up to be a Power Shopper and earn a 4% donation to a great cause.
- Discount: Earn a discount with every purchase made at any Gymboree store or online.
- Sign up Discount: Receive 25% off your first purchase using your Gymboree Visa credit card.
- Enrollment Bonus: Receive $10 to spend at Gymboree when you enroll for the Gymboree Visa credit card.
- APR: 15.24% to 24.24%
- Late Fees: Up to $38
- Returned Payment: Up to $35
- No Annual Fee
- Fraud Protection
- Zero Fraud Liability
Cash Back and Discount Breakdown
If you sign up for the Gymboree credit card you will get paid to shop! Not only will you receive a 5% discount on every Gymboree purchase, you will also receive 1% cash back on all purchases where Visa is accepted. Cash back will then be awarded in Gymboree gift cards to be spent at any Gymboree store, or at Gymboree.com.
- Receive 5% discount on purchases at Gymboree and Gymboree.com
- Receive 1% on all purchases where Visa is accepted
- Cash rewards will be awarded in $10 Gymboree gift cards
If you signed up for the Gymboree credit card, and then used it to purchase $50 worth of items at Gymboree, you would receive a 5% discount. Your total would be $47.50. Then, if you were to go and purchase items worth $50 at a store that accepts Visa, you would receive 1% cash back.
Who is the Gymboree Credit Card Best For?
Gymboree is a store that is filled with merchandise for babies and children. The merchandise includes clothing, shoes, accessories and other items. If you are interested in children’s clothing and apparel, then this is the perfect card for you. This card is great for people who love to receive discounts on children’s clothing AND who would also like to earn cash back for using their Visa card.
What Else Should I Know About?
At the end of each statement cycle, you will earn a 1% Gymboree reward on all qualifying Net Purchases made on your Gymboree Visa Card. Rewards will be mailed monthly; however, the 1% reward is only issued when your rewards total is at least $10. If you close your account before that time, your rewards will be lost.
Tips For Using The Gymboree Credit Card
- Browse Discounts: Check discounts, offers, and sales frequently so that you don’t miss any deal!
- Check Newsletter: When you sign up for the Gymboree reward credit card, you can opt to receive a monthly newsletter on the latest sales and discounts via email.
- Use Your Gymboree Visa Card Often: You will receive a 5% discount off your total purchase when you use your card at Gymboree or Gymboree online.
- Giving Assistant: If you will like to donate 2% cash back to a charity, then you should sign up for Giving Assistant for FREE. Also, make sure you check out Giving Assistant before making any Gymboree purchases. We ALWAYS have the best coupons and discounts that can save you money!
How to Use Your Gymboree Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Gymboree Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Gymboree Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!