H&M is an international retailer that offers high-quality, fashionable clothing and accessories. H&M Club gives you the power to earn points and choose in-store and online offers including exclusive discounts and VIP invitations.
Once enrolled, you will receive a digital club card to track points you earn online and in-store. When checking out, you will be required to pay using cash, credit or debit card. H&M does not offer any line of credit. At checkout, show your digital club card to the in-store cashier. For online purchases, your reward points will be automatically applied to your account.
In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the H&M Club, provide you with key details, and explain how to find savings with Giving Assistant.
- Earn 1 point for every £1 spent. You can earn reward points on all online and in-store purchases when you present your digital H&M club card. More details below.
- Unlimited free delivery. As a member, you will always receive free standard delivery! No minimum purchase required.
- 10% off when you join. There is no fee or purchase necessary to become an H&M Club member. H&M will send you a 10% off coupon just for signing up.
- Members-only special offers. Using your H&M app, or logging in to hm.com, you will have access to customized offers, such as reduced sales prices, special discounts, and 3-for-2 deals. The best part is that you can choose the offer that best suits what you want!
- No sign-up fee
- Must be combined with an outside payment method
- 24/7 online account access
Rewards System Breakdown
In order to sign up for the H&M Club, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, be at least 16 years of age, and have a valid email address. Points can be redeemed at H&M. Select offers can be redeemed at partner retailers.
- Earn 1 point for every £1 spent
- Points needed for redemption vary based on the offers you select
- Return purchases will result in a deduction from your point total
- Points expire after 24 months of accrual
Who is the H&M Club Card Best For?
H&M offers the latest trends in women’s, men’s, and children’s fashion at affordable prices. For shoppers seeking stylish and unique apparel, H&M has it. Membership is free of charge and there is no purchase necessary to become a member. You will benefit by being a loyal shopper and earning points to redeem on offers, services, and events.
With points that do not expire for 24 months, casual and frequent shoppers alike can benefit from signing up for the H&M club. Additionally, by searching Giving Assistant for coupons, any savvy shopper can find bonus savings.
How to Get a H&M Club Card
Ready to sign up for the H&M Club? Visit hm.com to sign up and begin earning points on every purchase. You will need a valid email address to enroll. Be sure to include your date of birth to receive a gift from H&M on your special day.
What Else Should I Know About?
H&M Club gives shoppers the opportunity to redeem their points how they’d like. In addition to offering special savings, H&M invites club members to fashion shows, exclusive shopping events, and more. You can also sign up to work with a personal shopper, who will help you perfect your style. Lastly, rewards points can be used with partner offers, including discounts on hotels, movie tickets, and fashion magazine subscriptions.
The H&M Club Membership is exclusive to your home country. You can’t earn or redeem points outside of the United Kingdom.
Tips For Using The H&M Club Card
- Search for coupons before checking out. It’s always great to save! Don’t check out before searching for a coupon. Below we have a great tip for finding coupons using Giving Assistant.
- Log in before checking out. Log into H&M before checking out to automatically earn points on your purchase. When shopping in-store, show your digital card. If you forget to show your card at the time of purchase, you can bring your receipt and mobile phone to any store and the cashier will help you up to 30 days after the purchase.
- Check your Club page often. Whether you’re searching on the H&M app or login from your desktop computer, you should check your Club page often to make sure you aren’t missing out on any upcoming events or special discounts.
How to Use Your H&M Club Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your H&M Club Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your H&M Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!