Anything you can think of buying, you can likely find with HSN. Popularly known as the Home Shopping Network, HSN offers a variety of select brand products in categories such as:
- home repair
- …and more
Whether you’re browsing their website or checking them out on cable television, you are sure to find something you want and need.
With the HSN Credit Card, you’ll enjoy special benefits to help make your purchases affordable. In this article, we’ll highlight the top perks of the card, provide you with top details, and explain how you can get the biggest bang for your buck while using Giving Assistant.
- Enjoy flex payments or VIP Financing. With your HSN Credit Card, select products will offer flex payments. These payment options allow you to split the cost of a purchase over 3-6 payment cycles. With VIP Financing, you’ll receive a 9-month interest-free financing period on purchases of $399 or more at HSN in the following categories:
- Climate control
- Make returns easily. On qualifying VIP Easy Return purchases, cardholders will earn $5 in Spendable Ka$h, redeemable on future HSN purchases, when using the Easy Return Label up to six times a year.
- Special savings and bonus events. Credit card members receive exclusive coupons and invitations to savings events, including Customer Appreciation sales, which offer savings up to 10%.
- Variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) up to 28.24% based on creditworthiness
- No annual fee
- $30 minimum payment
- $1 minimum interest charge
- 25-day interest-free purchases
- 24/7 online account maintenance
Rewards System Breakdown
Although HSN does not offer a typical rewards program of points or cash back, they do offer customers a chance to win big. The official HSN website features an arcade, which awards tickets for playing games or completing tasks. Tickets hold no monetary value, but can be used to enter sweepstakes in the Rewards Store. Past prizes have included a laptop, food processor, and vacuum.
Who is This Credit Card Best For?
If you do the majority of your shopping from the comfort of your bed or couch, the HSN credit card may be perfect for you. In addition to having the option to flex your payments, you can also shop for multiple needs in one spot. Clothes, electronics, cleaning supplies, cooking utensils—HSN has at it all under one cyber roof.
How to Get an HSN Credit Card
Ready to sign up for your HSN credit card? Visit HSN’s website. You’ll be prompted to create an account or log in to an existing one. Once logged in, complete the application. You must live in the United States and be at least 18 years of age. You will need to provide personal identifying information, including your social security number and annual income, for a credit check. Once approved, you will receive your card in the mail in 7-10 business days.
What Else Should I Know About?
When it comes time for the holidays and you’re looking for gift ideas, HSN has you covered with daily specials. Gift and holiday deals are not just limited to December either. For example, prior to the SuperBowl, you’ll find discounts on your favorite party foods. When it’s time for your kids (or you) to go back to school, you’ll find incredible electronic deals. On the Fourth of July, HSN offers stylish red, white and blue attire for the occasion.
Tips for Using the HSN Credit Card
- Never shop without a coupon. HSN is big on making home shopping affordable. To do so, they offer coupons to help you save on select products. Before confirming your next purchase, search HSN on Giving Assistant for verified coupon codes. As a Savvy Shopper on Giving Assistant, you’ll receive 2.5% cash back on all purchases made with your HSN credit card, helping you pay down your balance. That’s even more savings!
- Don’t miss a flex payment. HSN’s special financing offers are great for managing your finances by allowing you to make smaller payments over an extended period of time. To avoid late fees and high interest costs, be sure to make timely payments and pay your card off in full before the interest-free period ends. If you don’t, you can end up paying up to 28.24% APR!
- Try your luck with HSN Rewards. If you’re a gamer, you may enjoy playing at HSN’s arcade. You’ll earn tickets, which you can redeem for sweepstakes entries.
How to Use Your HSN Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your HSN Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your HSN Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!