Have you ever wanted to re-decorate your living space, but didn’t have the extra money? Well, then IKEA provides a great option. IKEA has an IKEA Projekt credit card that you can use to finance your projects and get the living space of your dreams. With the IKEA Projekt credit card you don’t have to save up for years to afford your dream project. You can have your dream living space TODAY!
In this article we will explain how to get an IKEA Projekt credit card, the perks of this card, and how to pair it with Giving Assistant.
- Financing: The IKEA Projekt credit card is the perfect financing solution for those who have a project they would like to accomplish, but don’t have the money upfront.
- Low APR: The APR for the IKEA Projekt credit is much lower than traditional credit cards. Typically APRs range from 10%-15%. The IKEA credit card is only 4.99% for the first 60 months (5 years).
- Receive Updates: You will receive updates on new store coupons, room décor, and living inspiration, and exclusive store deals.
- Catalogue: You will also receive a monthly IKEA catalogue.
- APR: 4.99% for 60 months, after that 21.99%
- Late fees: Up to $37
- No Pre-payment penalty
- Interest: No less than $2
The IKEA Projekt credit card is a great way to tackle your home projects without having to worry about paying for everything all at once. In order to use your IKEA Projekt credit card, you must make a minimum purchase of $5,000.
Depending on the credit plan and transaction amount, cardholders will have fixed monthly payments. The fixed monthly payments can be $49, $99, $149, $199, or $299. You will receive your monthly payment amount at the time you receive your credit card.
Let’s suppose you wanted to redecorate your living room and the estimated costs are $10,000. Not many people have an extra $10,000 available to spend on redecorating. The easiest solution is to apply for an IKEA Projekt credit card and use it to purchase the items you want. You now have time to make smaller payments and in increments.
Who is this Credit Card Best For?
This card is perfect for anyone with a home project that will cost more than $5,000, but who may not necessarily have $5,000 available. The IKEA Projekt credit card provides you with the financing that you need to get your projects done.
How to Get an IKEA Credit Card
You can apply for an IKEA Projekt credit card by visiting any IKEA location. You can also apply online by following this link.
What Else Should I Know About?
It is very important to note that this credit card does not provide cash back, or reward points like other store credit cards. This credit card is strictly to help people finance their IKEA projects.
Tips For Using the IKEA Credit Card
- Keep Your Card in Good Standing: You can keep your card in good standing by paying your payments on time each month!
- Pay off Quickly: Try to pay off the total amount on your IKEA credit card within 60 months before APR increases to 21.99%
- Join the Family: Join the IKEA family and you can receive additional benefits, such as a 90-day price protection. You can also enjoy “family” perks, such as FREE coffee or hot tea at participating IKEA cafes. You can also enter a chance to win a $100 IKEA gift card!
How to Use Your IKEA Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your IKEA Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your IKEA Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!