If you would like to earn cash back on your everyday purchases, and be able to put that cash towards travel, then consider the itravel2000 MasterCard. You can earn itravelCASH and then use your cash rewards on itravel2000 products.
In this article we will discuss all of the top perks and key details of the itravel2000 credit card. We will also discuss how you can use your itravel2000 MasterCard with Giving Assistant to save money on your next travel adventure.
- Cash Back: 1% cash back on all purchases where MasterCard is accepted
- No Annual Fee
- No Restrictions
- No Blackout Days
- APR for Purchases: 19.99%
- APR for Balance Transfers: 21.99%
- APR for Cash Advances: 24.99%
- Fee for Going Over Limit: $25.00
- Returned Payment: $15.00
Cash Back Breakdown
Receive 1% on everyday purchases in itravelCASH. You can use your itravel2000 MasterCard wherever MasterCard is accepted and earn cash back on all of your eligible purchases. You can also earn itravelCASH and redeem your cash to purchase ANY of itravel2000’s products. This includes last-minute travel arrangements and all of the hottest itravel2000 deals.
If you were to use your itravel2000 MasterCard to purchase $2,000 in items, then you would earn $20 worth of itravelCASH. You can use your itravelCASH on itravel2000 products for all of your travel needs.
Who is the itravel2000 Credit Card Best For?
The itravel2000 MasterCard is best for the frequent traveler! This credit card is perfect for those avid travelers who want to earn travel rewards. If you were to sign up for this credit card, you would earn cash back rewards, and then use those rewards towards future trips. Check out the itravel2000 credit card here.
What Else Should I Know About?
Itravel2000 credit card holders don’t have to worry about blackout dates or restrictions. This means that you can book any flight available. There aren’t any hidden fees or inflated prices. Just awesome benefits.
It is important to note that you will not receive cash back on taxes. If you were to purchase items for a total of $10, but your total came to $12 with taxes, note that you will only receive 1% of itravelCASH on the original $10.
Tips For Using the itravel2000 Credit Card
- MasterCard: If you would like to earn the most cash back, then use your MasterCard to earn as much cash back as possible. The more you spend, the more cash back you will receive in itravelCASH rewards. However, be sure not to go over your credit card limit to avoid paying a $25 fee.
- Pay your balance in FULL: In order to avoid incurring and paying late fees and interest, try to pay your credit card in full every month.
- Stay Active on the itravel2000 Website: itravel2000 offers daily deals. So, be sure to log onto the iTravel website on a regular basis to take advantage of the latest deals before you travel. You can also use Giving Assistant to capture the best deals!
How to Use Your itravel2000 Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your itravel2000 Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant itravel2000 store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your itravel2000 Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!