Jessica London is a name you can trust if you are shopping for professional and fashionable plus-size clothing and accessories. From providing top-notch professional dresses to comfortable tops and sweaters, Jessica London is every shopper’s delight!
However, with the Jessica London credit card, you can get more benefits and earn discounts. In this article, we will take a closer look at the top perks offered by the Jessica London credit card. Additionally, we will show you how to use Giving Assistant along with your Jessica London credit card to save even more.
- Get a $10 reward for every 400 points that you earn by shopping at FULLBEAUTY brands
- Get 20% and double points when shopping during your birthday month
- Take advantage of free shipping 4 times a year
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent
- Once you earn 400 points, you receive a reward certificate worth $10, which can be redeemed at Jessica London
- Standard variable APR of 28.24%
- Minimum payable interest is $2.00/credit plan
- Buy now and pay later
- No annual fee
- Get exclusive access to a range of benefits throughout the year
Point System Breakdown
Jessica London credit card allows you to earn rewards every time you shop.
- For every $1 spent, you can earn 2 points
- For every 400 points earned, you receive a $10 reward (thus, you receive a $20 reward on spending $400 and earning 800 points)
- Get a $30 reward for spending $600 and earning 1200 points
- Get a $40 reward for spending $800 and earning 1600 points
- Get a $50 reward for spending $1,000 and earning 2000 points
Who is the Jessica London Credit Card Best For?
If you are in love with the awesome collection at Jessica London, and love shopping at FULLBEAUTY brands, then this credit card is for you.
As a matter of fact, for every purchase that you make at FULLBEAUTY brands, you earn 2 points for every $2 spent.
Therefore, if you shop at Jessica London credit card at least twice or three times per year, then this is a great option for you.
How to Get a Jessica London Credit Card
Get your own Jessica London credit card and reap benefits. The entire process of getting the credit card is fairly simple. All that you need to do is click here and complete the application form that follows.
On the same page, provide all the necessary personal details like your first name, last name, social security number, date or birth, and annual income. You would also need to provide your contact details.
Once complete, your application will be processed and an approval or denial will be provided to you shortly.
What Else Should I Know About?
- You get 25 days to avoid any additional charges and interest. Once you have made a purchase using your Jessica London credit card, you get 25 days to pay off your balance or make the minimum monthly payment.
- You may be charged a penalty fee for not paying on time. You can incur a late payment and returned payment fee of up to $38. Thus, make sure that you schedule payments well in advance.
- You may be charged for requesting document copies. In the event that you need to request copies of sales drafts or other documents, you may be charged a fee. Precisely, it is $6 on requesting a statement copy, sales/credit draft copy and check/money order copy, respectively.
Tips for Using the Jessica London Credit Card
- Pay it Off Quickly: To avoid incurring late fees and/ or accumulating interest, it is highly recommended that you pay off your dues at the earliest. As a matter of fact, you get a grace period of 25 days after the closure of billing cycle after which your balance will begin accruing interest.
- Redeem points and save more: It is always a good practice to redeem points as you earn them before they expire.
- Use it with Giving Assistant: To get the most out of your Jessica London credit card, it is highly recommended to use it with Giving Assistant. This would give you a quick access to various coupons, while also helping you save more on the go.
How to Use Your Jessica London Credit Card with Giving Assistant
When you go to Giving Assistant you’ll find verified coupons for multiple brands that offer up to 30% savings on select items. By using a Giving Assistant-provided link when you shop you have the potential to earn cash back, save on your purchase price, and get the added benefits from your Jessica London Credit Card when you pay for your purchase.
To get started, you first need to sign up for an account on Giving Assistant. Once enrolled, visit the Giving Assistant Jessica London store page here to view the current coupons, promo codes, and deals.
Download the Giving Assistant browser extension called the Button, to automatically populate the highest-value coupons as you visit thousands of online shopping websites.
Maximize your rewards earnings and saving potential by combining your Jessica London Credit Card with discount codes and offers found at Giving Assistant today!